ADVERTISEMENT

IUWBB

Jssanto

All-American
Feb 15, 2019
New Orleans
I saw the threads re our men’s big ten opponents for 24-25. I hope we are more than competitive . I thought I would put some stuff re the ladies up for those who follow.
Unfortunately I think we will have to have great team play to reach the top 20. UCLA and USC should be top 5 but SC and UConn I expect to be 1 and 2 (how do they keep doing that?).
We replace the all time scoring leader (Holmes) with our back up (Meister) a fine player but you cannot replace the all time points leader. We also added Karolino Striplin from Tennessee who came off the bench for them last year. Currie Jelks was essentially a red shirt by contribution last year and two incoming freshman bigs.
We replace the three point shooting of Sara Scalia with Shay Ciezki from Penn State. By stats, a bit of a drop off.
We should still be fun to watch but I do not see us hosting the ncaa in March.

Last edited:
I saw the threads re our men’s big ten opponents for 24-25. I hope we are more than compet. I thought I would put some stuff re the ladies up for those who follow.
Unfortunately I think we will have to have great team play to rack the top 20. UCLA and USC should be top 5 but SC and UConn I expect to be 1 and 2 (how do they keep doing that?).
We replace the all time scoring leader (Holmes) with our back up (Meister) a fine player but you cannot replace the all time points leader. We also added Karolino Striplin from Tennessee who came off the bench for them last year. Currie Jelks was essentially a red shirt by contribution last year and two incoming freshman bigs.
We replace the three point shooting of Sara Scalia with Shay Ciezki from Penn State. By stats, a bit of a drop off.
We should still be fun to watch but I do not see us hosting the ncaa in March.
Right, the ladies are exciting to watch led by good coaching Terri Moren & staff.

Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT