ADVERTISEMENT

IUWBB

Proud to be a fan of the ladies team. Have never had the opportunity to meet them, but they demonstrate compassion for each other, the game itself, and Indiana University.
My congratulations and respect to you all.
That’s how you play your last game of the season. Fighting till the very last possession. They shouldn’t hang their heads.

So proud of the Women’s team. Love their heart and team play. I figured we were one of the teams that could challenge SC with our offense. We will miss Holmes and Scalia but the culture of the program is amazing. Moren has done wonders and there is no reason we won't continue to be a solid program for many years to come.

They played their asses off today.

Hope they can add a really good post player from the portal.
I doubt with Lilly and Wiseman that they go after a post in the portal this year. Right now with no addtional changes we are looking at a first five of Chloe, Parrish, Garzon, Lilly and either Bargesser or Lamendola probably starting.

Reactions: IU73 and red hornet
They played their asses off today.

Hope they can add a really good post player from the portal.
Always good to add but we do have Sidney Fenn and Faith Wiseman as rookies next year. Both about 6’ 4”. Also Lilly and I don’t know about Sharnacee Currie Jelks.
Maybe another shooter or a lightening quick guard. Ithink Moren is picky about who she selects.

Reactions: red hornet
Looks like #3 NC State is going to win over #2 Stanford.

Glad to see that.... after we lost by some much to Stanford at the beginning of the season.

Congrats to the ladies on a solid season. Thanks to the Seniors for putting IU on the map. It's a building block. Now we see if they can take it to the next level. Going to need to add some game changing players.

Reactions: IU73 and red hornet
Tough get but they need Virginia Tech's Amoore who is transferring. Probably follow head coach to Kentucky.

Many thanks for 5 great years Mac. You are a class act I saw up close how you were around adoring young players taking time to encourage them, take pictures with them and truly listen to them.

Sara thank you for your two years and great contributions as you became a true warrior and team player.

Arielle thanks for being a team player and your contributions. Heck of a job with the national anthem.

Purdue women still the only team with a natty (1999) in the B1G.
Maryland doesn't count, outside B1G. Keep trying, you might win a
natty someday with Moron(sp?).

Tough get but they need Virginia Tech's Amoore who is transferring. Probably follow head coach to Kentucky.
She also could just enter yhe draft and not uae covid year. Has nit said which route she is going jsut that she is leaving Va Tech

Yes one of your what two or three national championships. Let's see we have 5 men's basketball, 8 soccer, and others. Wow impressive.

Cool story, from a fan base that loves to talk about "dusty banners". I believe the IU Women, the subject of this thread, have beaten Purdue 11 in a row, and 15 out of 16. Crawl back to your hole.

Don't embarrass yourself and the rest of the Purdue fans. You are not even a women's fan so stop fronting and being an utter embarrassment. Right now IU is where the Purdue women can only hope to reach in a few years.

Don't embarrass yourself and the rest of the Purdue fans. You are not even a women's fan so stop fronting and being an utter embarrassment. Right now IU is where the Purdue women can only hope to reach in a few years.
Did you hear they wiped Madison Layden off of the website when she opted out of the postseason?

That’s a BAD look. Especially when her sister is in the program (for now).

Reactions: MichaelRR
Did you hear they wiped Madison Layden off of the website when she opted out of the postseason?

That’s a BAD look. Especially when her sister is in the program (for now).
They already said she will be added back in once the WNIT is over, they just wanted the online roster to reflect available players. Trust me, a lot of us raised hell over that.

The media didn't give us a chance of being within 20 points and they fought back and had an undefeated team rattled for the first time this season.

Very proud of the way we played and carried ourselves. Good things are on the horizon for this program.

The media didn't give us a chance of being within 20 points and they fought back and had an undefeated team rattled for the first time this season.

Very proud of the way we played and carried ourselves. Good things are on the horizon for this program.
Not the first time this season nor the closest game USCar has played this year. They had a few games in the SEC they were trailing in the second half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT