ADVERTISEMENT

IU will beat Nebraska

LMAO, Nebraska is just chasing Indiana's success in college football. We hope to have 5 National Championships, 3 Heisman Trophy winners, the longest sell out streak in the country, with the record for academic All-Americans in the nation like you have there at Indiana!
Nuff said!

Thinking that this game will be determined in the trenches. Indiana has a really good offensive line and it will be interesting how our DL handles them and put pressure on them. On the other hand, our offensive line has been banged up and with this being an away game for us, we will be limited in our backups If we have more injuries to our OL, we will be in for a long game.
The other thing will be control of the ball and turnovers but that usually goes without saying.
It is going to be a good fight for both teams. Good luck.

Thinking that this game will be determined in the trenches. Indiana has a really good offensive line and it will be interesting how our DL handles them and put pressure on them. On the other hand, our offensive line has been banged up and with this being an away game for us, we will be limited in our backups If we have more injuries to our OL, we will be in for a long game.
The other thing will be control of the ball and turnovers but that usually goes without saying.
It is going to be a good fight for both teams. Good luck.

Be careful of using juries. Some on the board think they are nothing but excuses! One idiot in particular who I shut down. Most of the folks here are reasonable and fair. I think it will be a close game. I hope that neither team suffers any significant injuries!

LMAO, Nebraska is just chasing Indiana's success in college football. We hope to have 5 National Championships, 3 Heisman Trophy winners, the longest sell out streak in the country, with the record for academic All-Americans in the nation like you have there at Indiana!

I don't think anyone here would question Nebraska holding more trophies than Indiana. Most would question that 3rd Heisman being stolen from Randle El and that you played in the Meh 12......but I won't even begin to go there. The fan support might be the most glaring difference in the list you provided and I assure you no IU fan will question that.

What most if not all IU fans are questioning is your excuses being used coming into this game against lowly Indiana who is so beneath the mighty Nebraska. You are no more injured than Indiana. If anything, less injured. So a win by Nebraska would be a win far and square. A well deserved win is what I think I'd call it. The same would be said for IU.

So, in closing. What we are saying is there is no need to set up some excuses in case of failure. When it comes to failure, our metaphorical trophy case is considerably larger than Nebraskas so you're in our wheelhouse on this one. Trust us, we are far too experienced in this avenue.

Reactions: hwk23 and ESalum86

Let me guess, you're originally from Ohio right...?

Ohhhh no, "We have 5 NC's Husker Fan" showed up! Sorry about that guys! Most of us know that was a long time ago!
We'll said...Recruit! Glad you're already a solid contributor for RSS....and I never said we had injury excuses, or recent titles. Stay on the home board for the first few months of your new subscription. Thanks.

Sslefton's lost in-law speaks... :confused:

Yeah... Getting ranked on a message board is really high on my priority list.

A. Husker you are truly a very sad case.

Reactions: JohnsyRick
Seldom do I post for just this reason(even on my own board)..

Brethren, spoken as if I were (I'm not) a teenage chest pounding Twitt so the few can comprehend. Enough! The childish entitlement and excuse bickering both sides are displaying is nauseating.

And for those of us old enough to know better, we've been there. Act like it.. Show some respect for our opponents and their BOARD!

It's football for god sakes, everyone has injuries at this point.... let's let the knuckledraggers and savage beasts settle it on the field. Nothing we do as Fan's is going to change that.

Try for once to focus on informative dialogue and conversation for a change! Leave your little Richard syndrome in your pants, or better yet, keep your hands in your pockets (stimulation deprived dolts) and off the keyboard for the foreseeable future of this thread.

Regards, Jimmy

Brethren, spoken as if I were (I'm not) a teenage chest pounding Twitt so the few can comprehend. Enough! The childish entitlement and excuse bickering both sides are displaying is nauseating.

And for those of us old enough to know better, we've been there. Act like it.. Show some respect for our opponents and their BOARD!

It's football for god sakes, everyone has injuries at this point.... let's let the knuckledraggers and savage beasts settle it on the field. Nothing we do as Fan's is going to change that.

Try for once to focus on informative dialogue and conversation for a change! Leave your little Richard syndrome in your pants, or better yet, keep your hands in your pockets (stimulation deprived dolts) and off the keyboard for the foreseeable future of this thread.

Regards, Jimmy

:rolleyes:

So you took a pass on my offer. Unfortunate, but your call.

Regards, Jimmy

Ha Thanks Jimmy. I think this board can read through the nonsense and not pinpoint an entire fan base on a few posters opinions. So no worries!

Reactions: JPR95 and ESalum86

Cool story, bruh. At least you have the memories of how good you used to be. It doesn't matter that no one cares in the present.

Reactions: 10yrProject
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT