ADVERTISEMENT

Woody, the days of senior leadership are over.

82hoosier

All-American
Sep 7, 2001
Perhaps the era of captains is over also. it’s a different era with different rules. What has worked in the past clearly isn’t working going forward. I am absolutely certain that Woody gets it. The question is what is the solution other than paying more money than everybody else is willing to pay.

Everybody getting excited about beating Penn State. And then getting absolutely hammered by Nebraska. Game over.

Perhaps the era of captains is over also. it’s a different era with different rules. What has worked in the past clearly isn’t working going forward. I am absolutely certain that Woody gets it. The question is what is the solution other than paying more money than everybody else is willing to pay.

Everybody getting excited about beating Penn State. And then getting absolutely hammered by Nebraska. Game over.
Not everybody. Lots on here knew this win streak was just fools gold and would (and will) set us back another year or possibly longer. I can think a good 60-70% of us on this board knew it was.

Woody has zero formula, you just dont start chsnging how you do things at 66? Or 67 in a few weeks? jfc

Not everybody. Lots on here knew this win streak was just fools gold and would (and will) set us back another year or possibly longer. I can think a good 60-70% of us on this board knew it was.

Woody has zero formula, you just dont start chsnging how you do things at 66? Or 67 in a few weeks? jfc
If the five game win streak impacts everything that much, then Dolson and the rest are even dumber than I thought. Unfortunately, I think Woodson was going to be retained regardless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT