ADVERTISEMENT

IU vs Kansas for Mgbako

I am 52 as well and I too have a lot of life experience but I have seen a whole lot more good from chasing $$$ than evil. Maybe you need to look elsewhere.
When $$$ becomes the only important thing people will do anything to anybody to get more $$$.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
I just hope that MM is a good representative for IU. Could not have asked more from JHS. Even though we all knew he was one and done, he came in, worked hard, got along well with the players, cared about winning, never got in trouble, and is still helping recruit for us.

That’s funny. You’re actually a lot older than I assumed based on your antics. If you think I have ZERO life experience as a 52 year old doctor then I have some prime real estate in the Everglades to sell you
Yep. Privilege vs. privilege.

Neither of you is correct.

Reactions: Circlejoe
When $$$ becomes the only important thing people will do anything to anybody to get more $$$.

Agree. But chasing money does not mean it's the most important thing. I chase money all the time. It allows me to take better care of my family, my employee, my church, and my causes. Without me chasing money and making it AN important thing, not THE ONLY important thing, I help thousands.

Agree. But chasing money does not mean it's the most important thing. I chase money all the time. It allows me to take better care of my family, my employee, my church, and my causes. Without me chasing money and making it AN important thing, not THE ONLY important thing, I help thousands.
Yep. Can’t just say only one thing about money.

I do not volunteer my time, instead I "chase money". Because of this I give quite a bit to charity and helping people. I am for sure not better than the guy the volunteers at the boys and girls club 20 hrs a week. But I will help children lives all over the world with my donations for sure.

That’s funny. You’re actually a lot older than I assumed based on your antics. If you think I have ZERO life experience as a 52 year old doctor then I have some prime real estate in the Everglades to sell you
You’re a 52 year old doctor and arguing that using homophobic slurs on a message is making some transcendent point? I think cav might have a point and damn I’m glad you’re not my doctor because your judgement is very flawed.

Reactions: IUgradman
You’re a 52 year old doctor and arguing that using homophobic slurs on a message is making some transcendent point? I think cav might have a point and damn I’m glad you’re not my doctor because your judgement is very flawed.
Did you read the post or are you just making assumptions based on Cav’s comments?

247 board is pretty funny. They are all butt-hurt and talking smack. I hope we pimp slap them this year.
On that note I had to go see the reacton on the purdue board. The butthurt is absolutely hilarious.

Arcb, Abugabby, Riveter, ordfan....all in rare form.

yes, I showered and went to confession after visiting the hog barn.

• Haha
Reactions: rocketo
On that note I had to go see the reacton on the purdue board. The butthurt is absolutely hilarious.

Arcb, Abugabby, Riveter, ordfan....all in rare form.

yes, I showered and went to confession after visiting the hog barn.

is abugabby showing pics of kids w chemical burns again?

that and GetFreshCrew's inadvertent posting of "The Image" are the 2 worst things I've ever seen here.

Your conflating kids that have a talent that can now be monetized in our society (for some reason we greatly value putting a round ball in a hoop) with people willing to do anything for money. What’s wrong with them taking advantage of their market value?
You claim to be a doctor. I saw my doc a few weeks ago and it cost me $194 for 12 minutes (after I waited 35). Is that an example of a greedy bastard “to get more $$$”, to use you term, or market value?

Your conflating kids that have a talent that can now be monetized in our society (for some reason we greatly value putting a round ball in a hoop) with people willing to do anything for money. What’s wrong with them taking advantage of their market value?
You claim to be a doctor. I saw my doc a few weeks ago and it cost me $194 for 12 minutes (after I waited 35). Is that an example of a greedy bastard “to get more $$$”, to use you term, or market value?
That’s my point. I work in a profession where I see my colleagues all the time make $$$ the most important and sometimes the only thing. Not trying to be a martyr. I make a mighty fine living doing what I do but there are so many more important things in life than the almighty dollar

That’s my point. I work in a profession where I see my colleagues all the time make $$$ the most important and sometimes the only thing. Not trying to be a martyr. I make a mighty fine living doing what I do but there are so many more important things in life than the almighty dollar
I took you for a Attorney.

I took you for a Attorney.
Im in the boat of he got a PHD online, and makes everyone call him doctor. I love not doing that btw. Tamars dad was a "Dr" and a ton of IU people called him Dr. Bates, ya that never came out of my mouth. Lol

Im in the boat of he got a PHD online, and makes everyone call him doctor. I love not doing that btw. Tamars dad was a "Dr" and a ton of IU people called him Dr. Bates, ya that never came out of my mouth. Lol
Proud product of the IU school of medicine 😂😂

And I never ever introduce myself to someone new as “Dr”. Pompous ain’t me

• Wow

i had a guy on the stand many moons ago...went by doctor....held zero degrees....turned out he gave himself the honorary title. i think he went to seminary or something for a year.

nearly everything that came out of this guy's mouth was dook.

• Love
Reactions: Cavanagh
i had a guy on the stand many moons ago...went by doctor....held zero degrees....turned out he gave himself the honorary title. i think he went to seminary or something for a year.

nearly everything that came out of this guy's mouth was dook.
I have the degree but most would still say my words and advice are dook 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT