ADVERTISEMENT

IU- NW..predictions

Due to Gronkowski “kick of destiny “ I was awarded a $10 free bet so I went with NW at +2.5, IU on the money line and over 134.5 pts……so IU 69-67 winning me $225 please

• Haha
Reactions: mike41703
Tough one to call. I will guess 76-68 good guys… We separate at the end by hitting our FT and playing great D.

If we pull this out, that will be huge. NW is a good team and not easy to win on the road anywhere in B1G.

Just not sure how NW will respond to their recent success. Will they relax a bit? Or will they step up big time? Will JHS struggle on the road? We will need two players outside of TJD to step up big! Bates? Kopp? JHS? MR?

Reactions: kkott
Good guys: 69

NW: 62

double digit lead gets whittled away, but we make our FTs and hold on

Reactions: rocketo
Due to Gronkowski “kick of destiny “ I was awarded a $10 free bet so I went with NW at +2.5, IU on the money line and over 134.5 pts……so IU 69-67 winning me $225 please
Yikes, love the bet but I couldn't do it. I bet on a lot of college basketball games, but I couldn't pull the trigger for an IU opponent. I can't imagine hoping NW hits a big shot late.

Let’s hope the zebras call a good day tonight. I just watched the last 10 minutes of the Northwestern – Purdue replay, and holy shit, it was an all out wrestling match. I’ve always said Purdue fans were whiny little babies, but they had a point. I don’t know if I’ve seen a game allowed to be that physical in recent years.

got me thinking...when was the last time IU actually won a game 'at the buzzer'?
Rob's shot vs PU wasn't technically 'at the buzzer'....Ivey's missed 3 was at the buzzer.
I can't remember the last time we pulled a Luke Recker on another team.
Ohh, tough question. After tonight, I hope neither one of us can remember, because IU wins with a comfortable lead. By the way, can we say the name of he who shall not be mentioned?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT