ADVERTISEMENT

IU is a middling academic school

Married. Two kids. I still play soccer with her brother. Her uncle was honored at one of the US National team games last year and I sent her a message. Received a warm reply. Short. But she’s just an old mom now
Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

Married. Two kids. I still play soccer with her brother. Her uncle was honored at one of the US National team games last year and I sent her a message. Received a warm reply. Short. But she’s just an old mom now
Those Double Ds are probably down around her navel now.

Bet she's still dirty, tho.

Those Double Ds are probably down around her navel now.

Bet she's still dirty, tho.
Old moms:

Salma Hayek Actress GIF

Michael Douglas GIF by SAG Awards

smart jennifer garner GIF

Melania Trump Side Eye GIF

Katie Holmes Waiting GIF by Brahms: The Boy 2

There are also quite a few NSFW sites Lars can refer you to.
She had the craziest family ever. Dad was a cop in the hood. Mom a grocery checker. She was the youngest and never even applied to college. Sister one year older had downs. Then a brother who was an alcoholic and drafted to play pro baseball and soccer. Total jock. And another brother who got his doctorate in nuclear physics from mit and was a total nerd.

She had the craziest family ever. Dad was a cop in the hood. Mom a grocery checker. She was the youngest and never even applied to college. Sister one year older had downs. Then a brother who was an alcoholic and drafted to play pro baseball and soccer. Total jock. And another brother who got his doctorate in nuclear physics from mit and was a total nerd.
I’m in love. Set me up.

This is the kind of thing I’m talking about. Not sure why IU couldn’t crack this list if the university and state prioritized it:

that's a huge mountain to climb for iu. look at acceptance rate alone.

• Sad
Reactions: BradStevens
There are other schools at IU. I don’t really care about Kelley.

And if I’m hiring a BA/BS, yeah I’m going to think the kid from NW, UCLA, Michigan etc is likely to be smarter overall.
I’ve worked with two different CPAs who scored in the top 5 on the CPA exam. Both turned out to be piss poor CPAs. “Smarter” doesn’t mean they’re the best person for the job.

I’ve worked with two different CPAs who scored in the top 5 on the CPA exam. Both turned out to be piss poor CPAs. “Smarter” doesn’t mean they’re the best person for the job.
At one point I worked with two MIT grads. I am definitely am not an MIT grad. One of them was fired for knowing everything but not being able to do anything.

Of course the other was "Sheldon" with good (or at least better) social skills.

At one point I worked with two MIT grads. I am definitely am not an MIT grad. One of them was fired for knowing everything but not being able to do anything.

Of course the other was "Sheldon" with good (or at least better) social skills.
In the case of the two I worked with Social Skills were one issue. The second issue for one was he had the tax code memorized but didn’t have the ability to apply it to help clients.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT