ADVERTISEMENT

IU Future Rosters

edub72

Junior
Jan 17, 2018
It will be interesting to see if Cig recruits players that can run / athletes rather bigger bulkier players. Me thinks Oregon, UCLA, Washington, USC is going to really change the type of football played in the BIG.

I think we're going to see a lot more Midwest kids spending their college football years in the sunny part of the left coast.... well, USC and UCLA.

Being able to still play in front of the family several times, or close by, will be very appealing to kids who've never been outside of the Midwest during the winter.... It'll be hard for many to turn down living in a sunny place year round...

Last edited:
Reactions: vesuvius13
I think we're going to see a lot more Midwest kids spending their college football years in the sunny part of the left coast.... well, USC and UCLA.

Being able to still play in front of the family several times, or close them, will be very appealing to kids who've never been outside of the Midwest during the winter.... It'll be hard for many to turn down living in a sunny place year round...
If I was USC UCLA I would go right into Chicago and start plucking all those Hoss’ that Iowa always get.

I heard once that Hawaii has a difficult time recruiting players from the mainland, maybe because they don't want to be that far from home. The university has to determine which recruits would really like to play there, or only use the visit to see the island.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT