ADVERTISEMENT

IU Fan Revolt

I am sure that IU is quaking in fear at the thought of a few dozen people who post here not watching the games anymore.
Don't you find it odd that there are only a few dozen people on here? IU basketball has tens of thousands of fans around the world! Where are they at? Why aren't they on here complaining about this train wreck of a program?

I don't think a revolt will be necessary. Apathy and a slow constant trickling of IU fans losing interest will be what eventually causes change. I used to be a huge IU fan, knew when they played every game, what time and what channel. Now I often forget they are playing until my phone updates me on their most recent loss. Sad.
Revolt Hell! Bolt your butts down for two more years if things don't change we give Tom 9 yrs little Archie should get at least 5. lol

Last edited:
Revolt Hell! Bolt your butts down for two more years if things don't change we give Tom 9 yrs little Archie should get at least 5. lol
Archie has done nothing to even deserve four years but will still get it. The program will continue to be a joke and all 2021 recruits will go somewhere else. When you are getting destroyed every game on the road in year 3 you clearly dont have it. But we will kerp him and pass on beilein. Bank it.

Reactions: IUgradman
Archie has done nothing to even deserve four years but will still get it. The program will continue to be a joke and all 2021 recruits will go somewhere else. When you are getting destroyed every game on the road in year 3 you clearly dont have it. But we will kerp him and pass on beilein. Bank it.

We'll pull in a decent 2021 class. We're in on some pretty good kids that really like us.

We'll pull in a decent 2021 class. We're in on some pretty good kids that really like us.
It’s always next year, next class, give it time. What a ridiculous excuse. Spoiler alert...we’re always in on a lot of kids when they can list their top 10. The IU name alone gets you that. The hard part is being the last one standing. That’s something we rarely do with top kids.

Reactions: snarlcakes
The problem is there is a big segment of fans who will go no matter what so the school as no incentive to change. Now we all know archie will be fired but in true iu form it will be 2 years too late with rescruiting totally dead. It will set us back once again several years. The writing is on the wall with archies coaching.
Their passion is admirable, but misguided. I'm sure those fans desire change as much as we do, but fail to understand that their dollars going into IU Athletics' coffers means a continuation of mediocrity.

It’s always next year, next class, give it time. What a ridiculous excuse. Spoiler alert...we’re always in on a lot of kids when they can list their top 10. The IU name alone gets you that. The hard part is being the last one standing. That’s something we rarely do with top kids.

You've been proven wrong again and again when it comes to recruiting so many times it's unbelievable.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I don't think a revolt will be necessary. Apathy and a slow constant trickling of IU fans losing interest will be what eventually causes change. I used to be a huge IU fan, knew when they played every game, what time and what channel. Now I often forget they are playing until my phone updates me on their most recent loss. Sad.
I'm same way. Can't freakin' believe the guy who replaced Crean is WORSE. Administration is letting the "golden egg" of college basketball drift away.

Id be shocked if we get any of top 3 indiana guys given the st
I'm same way. Can't freakin' believe the guy who replaced Crean is WORSE. Administration is letting the "golden egg" of college basketball drift away.
Remember glass never wanted to fire crean. So when he did it seems he just did whatever the committee told him and hired the flavor of the month. And yes he hired somebody worse than crean. How is that even possible!

Reactions: IUgradman
Id be shocked if we get any of top 3 indiana guys given the st

Remember glass never wanted to fire crean. So when he did it seems he just did whatever the committee told him and hired the flavor of the month. And yes he hired somebody worse than crean. How is that even possible!

You may get shocked then.

I’ve been saying this for a long time. If you’re buying tickets and/or going to games you are the problem.
I do agree with you on this. People vote with their feet and their pocketbook. We decide if we are going to support whatever cause or organization we want. If we continue to buy products and go to games at IU and continue to complain about how bad it is then we are the problem.
On the other side is the problem of not supporting something you love. Will we give up on our team or will we stay the course and hope it gets better? These are real issues for us as fans.

I do agree with you on this. People vote with their feet and their pocketbook. We decide if we are going to support whatever cause or organization we want. If we continue to buy products and go to games at IU and continue to complain about how bad it is then we are the problem.
On the other side is the problem of not supporting something you love. Will we give up on our team or will we stay the course and hope it gets better? These are real issues for us as fans.
I completely agree. Everyone has a different “breaking point” if you will. It would be like my complaining about my phone and how bad it is, yet upgrading to the newest version every year and supporting that company. What complaint do I really have? I’m enabling it.

Reactions: Lucy01
Just root for Purdue, Painter plays more Knight ball than any of the frauds IU has hired in 20 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT