ADVERTISEMENT

IU -36.5 vs Marion. (yes I made up the line)

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
What a long offseason this has been. Justifiable anticipation for IU basketball, I mean, when was the last time we felt this? A decade ago?

There is a pep in Bloomington's step. The buzz around this team is palpable. There are real expectations for this team, as there should be. A 3rd place finish and a round of 32 exit will be a major disappointment. The goals are simple, championships. Nationally favored to win the B1G these goals are attainable.

We will get to see what Mike Woodson is all about this year. He has all his thoroughbreds back and a few young stallions, no excuses. Experience, size, talent, you name it we got. Time for IU to walk the walk, everyone and their mother is sick of the talk.

IU 88, Marion 50.

We have basketball today ladies.........All aboard!!!

What a long offseason this has been. Justifiable anticipation for IU basketball, I mean, when was the last time we felt this? A decade ago?

There is a pep in Bloomington's step. The buzz around this team is palpable. There are real expectations for this team, as there should be. A 3rd place finish and a round of 32 exit will be a major disappointment. The goals are simple, championships. Nationally favored to win the B1G these goals are attainable.

We will get to see what Mike Woodson is all about this year. He has all his thoroughbreds back and a few young stallions, no excuses. Experience, size, talent, you name it we got. Time for IU to walk the walk, everyone and their mother is sick of the talk.

IU 88, Marion 50.

No Kopp or Logan today either? I hope thats not true.

IU 88, Marion 50.

I’ll take Marian.😂😂😂

Butler just beat Tiffen 75-65 in the first of their two exhibition games. Tiffen is Division II. Butler is picked eighth in the Big East.

IU 88, Marion 50.

pretty good line; we didn't quite cover! Hope you didn't lose too much!

• Love
Reactions: Cavanagh
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT