ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Coach Woody/rush the dark carnival.

Radio Zero

All-Big Ten
Dec 9, 2019
Yoknapatawpha County
str8 up clown madness Whooooop whoop….

WHOOP “A” croot class 24 LOL kNEELing for him to COME

LMAO

If it is YOUR way thats not working you can keep doing this your players can GO just like literally LEAVE and you can figure things out on your own, I keep it moving from one thing to the next and the MAIN thing to know is that most of the time the IU wont involve you.

Please do a favor and get out of the way, there are other people we should be surrounded by all the time. You are not one of them

LMAO it is all ran through by now but wait —

Work with ME
Now CHANT with me (see what happens)

FOR THE GLORY
This will be REVEAL
FOR THE GLORY
This will be REVEAL
FOR THE GLORY OF OLD IU
FOR THE GLORY OF OLD IU
OLD IU

(See what happened when it is together …)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: CriticArisen

LMAO

If it is YOUR way thats not working you can keep doing this your players can GO just like literally LEAVE and you can figure things out on your own, I keep it moving from one thing to the next and the MAIN thing to know is that most of the time the IU wont involve you.

Please do a favor and get out of the way, there are other people we should be surrounded by all the time. You are not one of them

Work with ME

FOR THE GLORY
This will be REVEAL
FOR THE GLORY
This will be REVEAL
FOR THE GLORY OF OLD IU
FOR THE GLORY OF OLD IU
OLD IU

(See what happened when we it is together …)
OK, I'm old. Can somebody explain this to me?

Woodson-“I always thought I could take ANY team and go win with them“-says the guy with a 315-365 record in the NBA.

My daughters thought they could go to Disney World through a magic portal by the refrigerator.

actually disney sells those portals for $299,999.00. it syncs up w the 40 disney "watches" i've bought in the past 6 years for our family of 5.

it pays for itself.

This one is beyond the pale

CMW-“Eventually we have to look at our bench, too, and see if they can give us something off the bench. ”.
He has four games left and call it one game in BTT and he will eventually look at the bench? When?

I remember at the start of the season how some of us were reviled by questioning our deficit of shooters. Don’t need it they said-front line will carry us no problem and a 5 star shooter coming in.

I haven’t seen one of the main purveyors of this argument here in a couple months. My final comment at the time was-Time will tell, we will see. It has and we have.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU

LMAO

Work with ME

FOR THE GLORY
This will be REVEAL
FOR THE GLORY
This will be REVEAL
FOR THE GLORY OF OLD IU
FOR THE GLORY OF OLD IU
OLD IU

(See what happened when it is together …)
I have no idea what this means. Does anyone else?
Is this an age difference preventing understanding? Or drugs? Alcohol? A PU troll?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT