ADVERTISEMENT

It's comical

wawasee

All-Big Ten
Oct 16, 2001
after a win life is good. after a loss let's fire the coach! I'm all for seeing how our season goes. according to the experts fire Archie today! lol

after a win life is good. after a loss let's fire the coach! I'm all for seeing how our season goes. according to the experts fire Archie today! lol
Well we are looking at 3 straight years of bow NCAA. If you haven’t noticed, this team is not very good.

Well we are looking at 3 straight years of bow NCAA. If you haven’t noticed, this team is not very good.
I've been watching. Our upper classman have let this team down in a big way. North Carolina has so called talent out the butt. They are gonna be 1-5 in the ACC today. Losing by 20 at Pitt. I would have wish Archie had brought in a grad transfer at guard but he didn't. Complaining over and over has to get old. If it bothers you so much quit watching until IU gets a coach you approve of..

I've been watching. Our upper classman have let this team down in a big way. North Carolina has so called talent out the butt. They are gonna be 1-5 in the ACC today. Losing by 20 at Pitt. I would have wish Archie had brought in a grad transfer at guard but he didn't. Complaining over and over has to get old. If it bothers you so much quit watching until IU gets a coach you approve of..
Just win! Iu fans are tired of losing! Archie hasnt moved the needle at all since Crean left. This roster isn’t very good and next years recruiting class won’t help any immediately.

Just win! Iu fans are tired of losing! Archie hasnt moved the needle at all since Crean left. This roster isn’t very good and next years recruiting class won’t help any immediately.
Sometimes you don't know what you have until they show up. AJ Guyton prime example. He wasn't highly ranked but had a great freshman year. If Bryant, OG and Blackman had stayed what a different story. Let's face facts Crean's last two classes haven't really rocked it. If I was coach I would get a hot shooting mid major guard this spring. Worse case he is gone after a year if it doesn't work out.

Reactions: JIMSHAM
Sometimes you don't know what you have until they show up. AJ Guyton prime example. He wasn't highly ranked but had a great freshman year. If Bryant, OG and Blackman had stayed what a different story. Let's face facts Crean's last two classes haven't really rocked it. If I was coach I would get a hot shooting mid major guard this spring. Worse case he is gone after a year if it doesn't work out.

That’s what Archie should have done after last season. The writing was on the wall...

Reactions: wawasee
UNc brought in two of the highest rated grad transfers who were noted as the best shooters available.. and it hasn't helped them one bit. One year mercenaries are not always the answer.

UNc brought in two of the highest rated grad transfers who were noted as the best shooters available.. and it hasn't helped them one bit. One year mercenaries are not always the answer.
That's why I said what I said.. If it doesn't work out its only a year. Do you think archie should have tossed Green and Durham when he was hired?

Just because some guys don’t pan out doesn’t mean you stop taking grad transfers. It’s essentially a free roll. Texas Tech went to the national title game, last year, because they picked up 2 good grad transfers.

That's why I said what I said.. If it doesn't work out its only a year. Do you think archie should have tossed Green and Durham when he was hired?
Crean left the team with a bad APR, Miller basically had little room to operate. Plus, Crean was a serial Creaner .. transfer rates was one of the big issues. So, I'm thinking hands were a bit tied on that matter. At least he got rid of Gelon .. lol

Crean left the team with a bad APR, he basically had little room to operate. Plus, Crean was a serial Creaner .. transfer rates was one of the big issues. So, I'm thinking hands were a bit tied on that matter. At least he got rid of Gelon .. lol
I hope you are watching Purdue right now. Get them away from Mackey total sh*t show..

Reactions: T.M.P.
Just because some guys don’t pan out doesn’t mean you stop taking grad transfers. It’s essentially a free roll. Texas Tech went to the national title game, last year, because they picked up 2 good grad transfers.
And Texas Tech has 2 new grad transfers starting right now. One is a 6-6 point guard from Virginia Tech who leads TT in rebounding. The other is a 6-8 PF who is a beast on defense and scores 11 per game. They're out there is you have room for them and if the players/coaches you have are of a mindset to welcome grad transfers.

Reactions: snarlcakes
It’s more than just the game to game commentary it’s the future that’s troubling; no Cody, Yogi to save the ship. I think that’s where most of the angst is, at least with me. If next year was a top 5 class this board would be much more civil, now posters say Leal and Galloway are “ok” shooters that won’t start till their junior years, sorry but that’s disturbing. It’s ok to lose but don’t take away our hope for the future unfortunately that’s what is happening.

It’s actually really simple. When does the “wait until next year “ commentary stop. Between Crean and Miller it’s been going on for years. That’s why fans are frustrated and fed up. By year 3 Miller should be treading up , not stagnant or down. And he gets paid a lot money to not make excuses.

Reactions: IUgradman
You have faith he closes??? Lost Keion last year
I don’t know if he will or not. Landed Romeo and TJD. His weakness is getting well balanced classes. Next years class I
Think he should have taken Leal or Galloway...not both. Geronimo will be a
Good prospect but not instant game changer.
Needs to add another big or pg

Last edited:
It’s actually really simple. When does the “wait until next year “ commentary stop. Between Crean and Miller it’s been going on for years. That’s why fans are frustrated and fed up. By year 3 Miller should be treading up , not stagnant or down. And he gets paid a lot money to not make excuses.

please please please point to all the posts where someone said “wait until next year.” Holy f. No one says that or has been saying that but you and five other cult members. Jeeeeebus.

Reactions: JIMSHAM
Watching Butler getting beat single handedly by Paul Reed ..

That was tough to watch. Growing up in Indy and before going to IU, I was Bulldog fan and still pull for them outside of games with IU.

please please please point to all the posts where someone said “wait until next year.” Holy f. No one says that or has been saying that but you and five other cult members. Jeeeeebus.
I believe “when he gets his players” or “he’s still dealing with Crean’s players “ refer to the future. There’s plenty of those posts. Same kind of excuses the last of the Crean hold outs had.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT