ADVERTISEMENT

It was a coup.

unnamed.jpg
452913377-8568920213137272-7025118034250168540-n.jpg

People close to Obama are very clear that "he doesn't want to put his finger on the scale" which is why he delayed the endorsement of Kamala Harris. He wanted others in the party to rally around her on their own, not merely following his lead. So this makes no sense whatsoever that he had a central role, other than probably having a frank talk with Biden about his decline.

THAT is why this thread is dumb.

He wanted others in the party to rally around her on their own, not merely following his lead.

I’ve kind of had the impression that Obama wanted somebody other than Harris.

His first statement said something about having a process to get the best candidate. There really has been no process to this.

Reactions: stollcpa
People close to Obama are very clear that "he doesn't want to put his finger on the scale" which is why he delayed the endorsement of Kamala Harris. He wanted others in the party to rally around her on their own, not merely following his lead. So this makes no sense whatsoever that he had a central role, other than probably having a frank talk with Biden about his decline.

Are those the same people assuring us about Biden?

You're no fun.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
I’ve kind of had the impression that Obama wanted somebody other than Harris.

His first statement said something about having a process to get the best candidate. There really has been no process to this.
But the way it happened was a complete HR. Democrats are rejuvenated and momentum has swung in her direction. And this was after the week of an assassination attempt that left Trump and the republicans seemingly invisible.

Reactions: Ohio Guy

Yeah - I have no doubt that people talked with Biden about not running, but it was still ultimately his decision. I’ve seen where Trump and those around him are crying about spending money on ads against Biden. I’m sure that sucks, but oh well.

This just gives the MAGA crowd something to whine about should Trump lose.

the whole thing has become a shitshow/clusterfvck of epic proportions .......all I can do is laugh

I despise them all
You should look in the mirror at your party sometime, bub! Ain’t no picnic on the Republican side, that’s for sure.

I don’t know that anyone is terrified. Certainly disappointment because Biden was toast. Now Democrats have been awakened, therefore it will be a much closer election.
So Trump and maga party are trying to prevent dems from running a better candidate and failing that are already bringing out the they cheated and stole election bs again. Already planning on being a poor loser.

Is there ever a time when trumpers think maybe Trump is full of shit or just going to keep buying the same crap?

Reactions: BCCHoosier
@IU_Hickory you all good with this?
She isn't exactly clear on how she would make everyone end equal so hard to say. I don't think she is going to be forcing everyone into equal salaries or whatever fearmongering is going to come out of those comments in conservative propaganda.

In a perfect world, wealth would be more evenly distributed. But addressing that is as likely as finding world peace.

On the flip side, that wouldn't even make the top 100 in scary crap Trump has said.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
She isn't exactly clear on how she would make everyone end equal so hard to say. I don't think she is going to be forcing everyone into equal salaries or whatever fearmongering is going to come out of those comments in conservative propaganda.

In a perfect world, wealth would be more evenly distributed. But addressing that is as likely as finding world peace.

On the flip side, that wouldn't even make the top 100 in scary crap Trump has said.
Pay up biatch..

She woke up the Democratic voters and at the very least they’re probably now going to win the popular vote and challenge for the presidency. The Dems were left for dead just a week ago.
lol….she’s miserable and a terrible choice. Your own party couldn’t stand her and she couldn’t win one delegate in 2020. Now she woke up the Democratic voters? Democrat voters are hopeless.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey

Well shit. I was going to write in myself cuz' I can't stand Harris or Trump.
Harris because she doesn't seem to be very smart, and Trump because he seems very Trump.
Guess I'll vote for Obama now.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT