ADVERTISEMENT

It’s hard to spin the “You won’t have to vote in 4 years” comment

That doesn't answer the question. No one is talking about a king or single person ruling.

Why should the minority rule over the majority? Why does someone in a populated area count less than someone in a sparcely populated area? Why do you think people shouldn't all get equal say?
All people's rights should be protected. But if the majority can force things on the minority then a lot of bad things could happen. It is almost innumerable. Small states have the same rights as big states.

Reactions: vesuvius13
No one has said that he’s a smart antichrist. 😉
The dotard clown act is just four dimensional chess designed to fool us. We all expect Darth Vader to be the face of evil, not Jar Jar Binks ..

fwiw - Jar Jar was never this freakin weird.

Reactions: largemouth
I’ve held my nose and voted for Trump twice and am struggling like hell this year because I can’t decide if I hate Trump or the progressive agenda worse. I truly can’t believe this buffoon is what my lifelong party is clinging to. I’m embarrassed to still be a registered Republican but can’t imaging voting for the far left. I need a therapist

He's destroyed the Republican party. Will necrophile itself into oblivion once he's gone. The 'thinkers' now have gone from George Will to Jack Posobiec.

All people's rights should be protected. But if the majority can force things on the minority then a lot of bad things could happen. It is almost innumerable. Small states have the same rights as big states.
How is that worse than minority forcing things on the majority?

Everyone should have equal vote. If you can't win popular vote, then you don't belong in office

What do you mean? I took as he doesn’t give a shit because he won’t be running again for President. It’s par for Trump. He just loves to hear himself talk.

Total nothing statement. People are triggered idiots with all things Trump. Vote Trump or vote far left progressive. Far left progressive equals idiot, loser, POS to me. But you guys do you.

The mark of the beast is a MAGA hat.

Trumo-is-Satan.png

lol ...........
I think Trump honoring the fallen Butler fire chief during his RNC speech contradicts #14.

Dream Team needs to watch “Turning Point” on Netflix, but history might not really be understood by those blinded by single-source information. Really shows how Putin grabbed autocratic control. The good news for us is Trump is not Putin either intellect or work ethic.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and BCCHoosier
Trump must be stopped. It hardly matters whom his opponent is at this point.

"Today, the Munich Agreement is widely regarded as a failed act of appeasement, and the term has become "a byword for the futility of appeasing expansionist totalitarian states.""

Failure of people to see how a narcissist pedals has opium has been hard to watch.
Another softy, I see.

Reactions: DANC and ulrey
Trump is not a threat to Democracy and neither is Harris getting the nomination. I personally wouldn’t vote for Harris if I was a Democrat because it would piss me off if the GOP did the same thing, but most Democrats don’t seem to care.
Personally, I wouldn’t vote for Harris because she is a complete idiot. She’s a terrible “politician”. She won’t win without funny business. She can’t. Most people hate her.

There was a reason for the electoral college. Our founders were a hell of a lot smarter than anyone in power now
Living a long time ago doesn't necessarily make people smarter.

Plus, the world is a different place now than it was back then. Different situation, different issues and different worries. Just because something worked well over 2 centuries ago doesn't mean it is currently the best solution.

The Founders were smart enough to allow for amendments because they fully realized that situations change

Reactions: vesuvius13
Here's the Actual context of what Trump was saying:

Quite aways from he's about to take over the government and doesn't plan to leave isn't it?

That's an NPR article which is nowhere near an in the bag for Trump source..

Much Ado About Nothing... What a surprise...
"You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years, you know what? It’ll be fixed, it’ll be fine. You won’t have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians."

I agree. This has nothing to do with Trump's autocratic bent, and he's not going to be "fixing" anything. It's pandering, plain and simple. Trump wants their votes in a couple of months. He doesn't care whether or not they vote in four years because he won't be on the ballot.

Trump's rarely hard to figure out. This is no exception.

Personally, I wouldn’t vote for Harris because she is a complete idiot. She’s a terrible “politician”. She won’t win without funny business. She can’t. Most people hate her.
She can win straight up and legitimately same as Biden did.

Your last sentence is very, very ironic.

Reactions: Morrison
It was hyperbole. I’m well aware that even though Trump would have wet dreams about his kingdom, he truly can’t make it happen
The problem is we are being bombarded with this sh!t by the corporate media every hour of every day. It sucks when we see “conservatives” spew the same bs. And it is total bs. Trump has no interest in a kingdom.

Kamala has every intention on destroying what is left of our once great country. Maybe conservatives ought to focus more on that?

Reactions: DANC and vesuvius13
The problem is we are being bombarded with this sh!t by the corporate media every hour of every day. It sucks when we see “conservatives” spew the same bs. And it is total bs. Trump has no interest in a kingdom.

Kamala has every intention on destroying what is left of our once great country.
Maybe conservatives ought to focus more on that?
Both of your statements (bolded) are your opinions. I think the first is likely correct, but still an opinion.

The second is an opinion straight from the wingnut fever swamp and dumb.

Both of your statements (bolded) are your opinions. I think the first is likely correct, but still an opinion.

The second is an opinion straight from the wingnut fever swamp and dumb.
Aloha’s TDS knows no bounds. It has to be why you're clearly a lefty now. That and the fact that you are becoming more and more feminine, which is just what the left likes in its “men”.

Do some research on Kamala. She’s terrible in every way. Personality, political positions, you name it…she embodies most things wrong with this country at the moment. She’s a communist. And you are falling for it hook, line and sinker.

Congrats aloha. You’ve entered dumb dumb territory.

Kamala has every intention on destroying what is left of our once great country. Maybe conservatives ought to focus more on that?
One of the things I actually appreciated about Trump after 2016 is that he does what he says he will do. I actually found the media’s outrage at his actions humorous because he was very clear of his intentions. Because of this, I don’t understand now why all you Trumpophiles act like all his bombastic BS is hyperbole. He truly will go on a revenge tour like none ever seen in the past. I think some of you actually like that because you’d love to see revenge on those who dared to oppose him.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
One of the things I actually appreciated about Trump after 2016 is that he does what he says he will do. I actually found the media’s outrage at his actions humorous because he was very clear of his intentions. Because of this, I don’t understand now why all you Trumpophiles act like all his bombastic BS is hyperbole. He truly will go on a revenge tour like none ever seen in the past. I think some of you actually like that because you’d love to see revenge on those who dared to oppose him.
You’re just another fake conservative with TDS. Likely brainwashed by corporate media. With friends like you, who needs enemies.

Reactions: DANC
Aloha’s TDS knows no bounds. It has to be why you're clearly a lefty now. That and the fact that you are becoming more and more feminine, which is just what the left likes in its “men”.

Do some research on Kamala. She’s terrible in every way. Personality, political positions, you name it…she embodies most things wrong with this country at the moment. She’s a communist. And you are falling for it hook, line and sinker.

Congrats aloha. You’ve entered dumb dumb territory.
Wow. You went off the rails. You’re so emotional. Apparently, you’re very sensitive about being a deranged wingnut. Embrace it proudly.

You’re so emotionally immature and embarrassed that you’re a wingnut that you didn’t notice that I basically agreed with you about Trump.

Incidentally, you should never call anyone else dumb. It’s deeply ironic anytime you do. It’s like a fly calling an eagle tiny.

Feminine? LOL! That may the dumbest attempt at an insult in the history of the WC!

He does what he says? Really? Where's our new healthcare system? Why wasn't Hillary held accountable? Where's the balanced budget? Did Mexico pay for the wall? 4% GDP growth? Infrastructure? I could go on.

I voted for Trump in 2016 mainly for SCOTUS reasons and I liked what he espoused, and he got that SCOTUS done. In 2020, I voted write in as Trump failed on many of his promises.

And in 2024, I'll write in again as Trump won't keep his promises (but won't hurt the US) and Harris has policies that will absolutely hurt the US, IMO.

He does what he says? Really? Where's our new healthcare system? Why wasn't Hillary held accountable? Where's the balanced budget? Did Mexico pay for the wall? 4% GDP growth? Infrastructure? I could go on.

I voted for Trump in 2016 mainly for SCOTUS reasons and I liked what he espoused, and he got that SCOTUS done. In 2020, I voted write in as Trump failed on many of his promises.

And in 2024, I'll write in again as Trump won't keep his promises (but won't hurt the US) and Harris has policies that will absolutely hurt the US, IMO.
That makes no sense. One won’t hurt the us and one will hurt the us but you will abstain from voting against the one who will hurt our country? Then whatever damage follows with knowledge of same you’re complicit

I can’t help but laugh whenever someone says Trump did what he said he’d do.

I’m also in the write in club this year.

The write in club as a conservative is a de facto vote for the progressive policies outlined. It’s nothing more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT