ADVERTISEMENT

Is Wendi Adelson the hottest murderess in history?

Well, she is a brunette, so that's automatically going to get her bonus points for me. 🥰

I don’t discriminate. What's the verdict on Amanda Knox?

1nW4GmM.png

Foreign prisons are no joke
I like those shows. World’s worst prisons etc. Mexico has some nutty ones. Good pickup soccer games tho.

Locked up abroad was good too. I like the one where the guy gets busted in the airport and they take him to a little office in the airport and interrogate him for four hours. At the end of it he goes well okay I want a lawyer now. And the guy goes what for. To protect my rights. To have a trial. What do you mean? That was your trial. You just had it. You’re guilty 🤣🤣

I like those shows. World’s worst prisons etc. Mexico has some nutty ones. Good pickup soccer games tho.

Locked up abroad was good too. I like the one where the guy gets busted in the airport and they take him to a little office in the airport and interrogate him for four hours. At the end of it he goes well okay I want a lawyer now. And the guy goes what for. To protect my rights. To have a trial. What do you mean? That was your trial. You just had it. You’re guilty 🤣🤣
I feel like Jodi Arias is right up your alley

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I feel like Jodi Arias is right up your alley
I like to be in charge of hiring. I see that you had just over a year of community college which overlapped with Hooters. I love that. Love people who go to school and work. That’s drive. Okay then we have a three year gap then it looks like back at Hooters. Great! Is that relevant to here? Of course! You’re a people person. When can you start.

I like to be in charge of hiring. I see that you had just over a year of community college which overlapped with Hooters. I love that. Love people who go to school and work. That’s drive. Okay then we have a three year gap then it looks like back at Hooters. Great! Is that relevant to here? Of course! You’re a people person. When can you start.
Love that you look for book smarts first. Super mature. Like a gentleman

Last edited:
Oh,
Honestly, too skinny. I need some ass to grab onto when I’m doing my thang.
looking up current BTC prices?

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
and you like the Beaver's mom

Quick story. So, where did Lars come from. That's not my real name. It's b/c when i was in eighth grade, and puberty being a real bitch, I looked a bit like Larry Mondello. The Beav's best friend. So, I was Larry Mondello for about a year. My love affair with Metallica updated that to Lars.

There are literally people I've known for over 25 years who probably don't know my real name. I mean, they do. But they don't use it.

We are truly living in a simulation. And not a good one. Quality control is.....lacking.

Quick story. So, where did Lars come from. That's not my real name. It's b/c when i was in eighth grade, and puberty being a real bitch, I looked a bit like Larry Mondello. The Beav's best friend. So, I was Larry Mondello for about a year. My love affair with Metallica updated that to Lars.

There are literally people I've known for over 25 years who probably don't know my real name. I mean, they do. But they don't use it.

We are truly living in a simulation. And not a good one. Quality control is.....lacking.
This is pure gold 🤣. Fantastic lol

Reactions: Mark Milton

Wow. Larry Mondello was cool as hell

B_mondo01.JPG

This mofo was tv gold for a lot of years.

You know what the dirtiest phrase ever used on TV during the 50's and 60s was?

"Ward, I think you were a little rough on the Beaver last night"
Man, they HAD to know that was double entrendre right?

Come on. I wouldn't believe anything else. As soon as the scene ended all the adults would just crack up laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
Man, they HAD to know that was double entrendre right?

Come on. I wouldn't believe anything else. As soon as the scene ended all the adults would just crack up laughing.
💯

The PERFECT DOUBLE ENTENDRE (I gave it all caps in due honor toward your previous effort)

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT