ADVERTISEMENT

Is Wendi Adelson the hottest murderess in history?

“Judge, we have a question from the jury.”

“Are they done with deliberations?”

“No, your honor, but one of them insists he needs to have a question answered before he can render a verdict.”

“Which one?”

“ The one who tried to get out of jury duty because he had to be in Auburn for White Boy Summer.”

“Oh Christ. OK. What’s his question?”

“ Does the Defendant own or support Bitcoin?”
SWM professional, michigan, soccer fan, father, seeks single female between the ages of 30 and 45 who has either killed or is desirous of killing. Pics required.*
*pics without date stamps will not be reviewed

SWM professional, michigan, soccer fan, father, seeks single female between the ages of 30 and 45 who has either killed or is desirous of killing. Pics required.*
Hmmm. Does he want pics of me or trophy pics I took of the victim after I put that butcher blade between his ribs? Guess I'll send both.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Hmmm. Does he want pics of me or trophy pics I took of the victim after I put that butcher blade between his ribs? Guess I'll send both.
you'll like this. guy who lives down the street got a cyber truck delivered a couple of months ago. thing's hideous. and huge. any way he calls me tonight while i'm in the grocery store asking if i know any good divorce lawyers. nothing urgent but stuff is rocky and needs some advice 😃😃😃. i bust out laughing. i told him i bet you're a couple of months behind in reaching out to a divorce lawyer. he goes Fck off LOL

you'll like this. guy who lives down the street got a cyber truck delivered a couple of months ago. thing's hideous. and huge. any way he calls me tonight while i'm in the grocery store asking if i know any good divorce lawyers. nothing urgent but stuff is rocky and needs some advice 😃😃😃. i bust out laughing. i told him i bet you're a couple of months behind in reaching out to a divorce lawyer. he goes Fck off LOL
Yeah, I've seen a few of those cyber trucks driving around my area. Look like some bad leftovers from Back to the Future Part II.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
“Judge, we have a question from the jury.”

“Are they done with deliberations?”

“No, your honor, but one of them insists he needs to have a question answered before he can render a verdict.”

“Which one?”

“ The one who tried to get out of jury duty because he had to be in Auburn for White Boy Summer.”

“Oh Christ. OK. What’s his question?”

“ Does the Defendant own or support Bitcoin?”
Wendi, “No, I do not own Bitcoin. I love Central Bankers. I like my inflation rates similar to my cocks. 1% is just not enough and 3% is too many, but 2%? Just perfect.”

Snarlcakes in my best Katt Williams voice, “ That white bitch is guilty. Hang the bitch. Bitcoin is pimpin.”

She's gorgeous. Certainly gives some credence to the hot/crazy scale doesn't it?
Where-Is-Wendi-Adelson-Now-story.png
I've gotta see a full body pic before I judge.

That girl who killed her daughter was pretty damn hot. If I'm not mistaken, she got away with it.

EDIT: Damn it, Brad beat me to it - Casey Anthony. I should have known he'd be all over that.

She’s definitely not as hot but just brining back IU’s own

539f151ee3989.preview-300.jpg

Well, she is a brunette, so that's automatically going to get her bonus points for me. 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Nice thread.

The only thing I got out of this was that we've had a positive influence on @mcmurtry66 's views relative to MILF/Coug women.

I'm proud today.

Someone’s jealous
No, just incredulous that a person, a self-proclaimed "dream teamer", can go through life not knowing how that rubber hose off to the side of the lot at a Shell station works. Hell, I'd say if you don't know how to change a tire, you're a girly man (aka dream teamer). I learned that before about age 8, growing up on a farm. You guys probably can't even DRIVE a stick shift.

No, just incredulous that a person, a self-proclaimed "dream teamer", can go through life not knowing how that rubber hose off to the side of the lot at a Shell station works. Hell, I'd say if you don't know how to change a tire, you're a girly man (aka dream teamer). I learned that before about age 8, growing up on a farm. You guys probably can't even DRIVE a stick shift.
You have to go to the Shell station to put air in your tire? You don’t have an air compressor in your shop (garage)? First 3 vehicles I owned were manual transmission. Hell….the wife drove a manual transmission diesel when we started dating.

Get back on the sidewalk and watch out for those red hats

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC and jet812
You have to go to the Shell station to put air in your tire? You don’t have an air compressor in your shop (garage)?
Oh sure, I have one. A nice one with a 25 gallon tank and 50 ft. hose. But McMurt surely doesn't, since HE DOESN"T KNOW HOW ONE WORKS. Got it now? It seems to go with the dream team persona, so I decided to give you an image that you'd be familiar with, and McMurt probably doesn't have a garage. He can't figure out how garage doors work.

Got it, finally? or do you need more help?

Oh sure, I have one. A nice one with a 25 gallon tank and 50 ft. hose. But McMurt surely doesn't, since HE DOESN"T KNOW HOW ONE WORKS. Got it now? It seems to go with the dream team persona, so I decided to give you an image that you'd be familiar with, and McMurt probably doesn't have a garage. He can't figure out how garage doors work.

Got it, finally? or do you need more help?
We’re having fun in this thread. Go away. I’ll be down there in exactly a month. You keep annoying me I’ll do more than put you on the sidewalk. I’ll make your ears touch.

A peewee Herman rolling on the sidewalk with a rainbow flag and led lights and baseball cards in the spokes won’t be hard to find

Nice thread.

The only thing I got out of this was that we've had a positive influence on @mcmurtry66 's views relative to MILF/Coug women.

I'm proud today.
I’m going to be in so fla for a few weeks next month. Told my ex ex ex I’d meet her for drinks. Big waterfront property in manalapan. Full throttle cougar. Almost too scary. Scarier than one of mark’s 20 something killers. Late 40s coug!!!! What would you like?

A dirty GRRRRRR GRRRRRRR martini and a table away from the sun

You guys may be to young to remember Andy Williams wife, Claudian Longet but I think I have the win:

af3e83f382cf992683445ecd25a086d3.jpg

OMG I totally know about this chick and her "friendship" with Bobby Kennedy. I seem to recall that she accidentally on purpose shot her boyfriend skier. Some dude that had the nickname "Spider". I would say she would be top 3, but Wendi is the Linda Fiorentino of my twilight years

licking linda fiorentino GIF

I’m going to be in so fla for a few weeks next month. Told my ex ex ex I’d meet her for drinks. Big waterfront property in manalapan. Full throttle cougar. Almost too scary. Scarier than one of mark’s 20 something killers. Late 40s coug!!!! What would you like?

A dirty GRRRRRR GRRRRRRR martini and a table away from the sun
excited ryan gosling GIF

OMG I totally know about this chick and her "friendship" with Bobby Kennedy. I seem to recall that she accidentally on purpose shot her boyfriend skier. Some dude that had the nickname "Spider". I would say she would be top 3, but Wendi is the Linda Fiorentino of my twilight years

You do remember the end of that movie, yes?

Reactions: Bill4411

Yup accidentally shot him 3 times.

denzel washington GIF

GET BACK IN YOUR CORNER AND SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.
Dude. Late 40s. Never had kids. 25 years of litigating against hospitals and physician groups. 8 million dollar waterfront house. Can you even fathom that kind of mean and awful

• Wow
Reactions: DANC
Dude. Late 40s. Never had kids. 25 years of litigating against hospitals and physician groups. 8 million dollar waterfront house. Can you even fathom that kind of mean and awful

At this point, she's smoking unfiltered Marlboro Reds right now; frequently drinks scotch neat; loves a huge ribeye steak twice a week; craps with the door open; has a cat named "Mr. Squiggles"; christened her boat SweetVag4U; has a personal trainer named Dominic; and has jar of exlax stationed next to her toaster in the kitchen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT