ADVERTISEMENT

Is the UN the most gutless, toothless organization to ever be?

J2gw5S1.jpg

I'm shocked that every dictator in the world isn't shaking at the mere thought of the UN.

If the UN had any guts, they would confiscate all our guns and make the whole world better.

They didn't think that one through if being condemned can be vetoed by the country in question.

What, another resolution condemning Israel or sending peacekeepers to get slaughtered in some third world hellhole isn't significant and meaningful?

Seriously, the last time the U.N. facilitated anything of note was when Ambassador Adlai Stevenson called out the Soviets for placing ICBMs in Cuba.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonkey
The answer is yes

In fairness to the UN, forgetting their veto rules as a whole, what would the security council vote have to be to make you willing to obligate the US to enter into a war beyond its own sovereign decisions?

They are a policing and assistance organization.

Given the security council veto rules, the notion of UN troops mobilizing in Ukraine ahead of Russia's invasion was likely dead on the vine.

More GOP plans to defund the police.
Those are not police, they are globalists the ones you and yours trust. I would love to educate you but thats like teaching a dog to refuse a treat. Geneva needs to die!

Those are not police, they are globalists the ones you and yours trust. I would love to educate you but thats like teaching a dog to refuse a treat. Geneva needs to die!

I would never trust another entity when it comes to violence. Feel free to go educate yourself.

In fairness to the UN, forgetting their veto rules as a whole, what would the security council vote have to be to make you willing to obligate the US to enter into a war beyond its own sovereign decisions?

50a3bed9-c58f-43dc-a428-9b1865ac24c7_text.gif

It turns out Trump was right on the U.N.

The State Department is temporarily pausing new funding for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East while reviewing allegations that 12 UNRWA employees were involved in the Oct. 7 attack on Israel, according to State Department spokesman Matthew Miller.

Lazzarini said he’s fired several staff members after Israel provided the agency "with information about the alleged involvement of several UNRWA employees" in the Oct. 7 attacks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT