ADVERTISEMENT

Is it time to stick a fork in DeSantis?

If you want Trump as the nominee, you are actually indirectly supporting the Semocratic nominee. Trump cannot possibly win. He’s a loser.
It comes down to an individual decision. Will you vote for who you think has the best POLICIES for the country, or who you hope doesn't fvck it up too bad to keep out tweets that chap your rectum. (Navy should know about chapped rectum's).
We've got Honduras storming the El'paso boarder requiring MEXICAN soldiers to stop them from leaving mexico, Cali Banks failing and being taken over by the fed.
Insert Leslie Nelson, NOTHING TO SEE HERE, PLEASE MOVE ALONG.

I love our military, but anyone who is active duty, driving a boat, on a hoosier chat room, consistently... ? ? I think there's some transgenders sailors you need to come comfort, instead of this democratic CiC BS. Jesus.

It comes down to an individual decision. Will you vote for who you think has the best POLICIES for the country, or who you hope doesn't fvck it up too bad to keep out tweets that chap your rectum. (Navy should know about chapped rectum's).
We've got Honduras storming the El'paso boarder requiring MEXICAN soldiers to stop them from leaving mexico, Cali Banks failing and being taken over by the fed.
Insert Leslie Nelson, NOTHING TO SEE HERE, PLEASE MOVE ALONG.

I love our military, but anyone who is active duty, driving a boat, on a hoosier chat room, consistently... ? ? I think there's some transgenders sailors you need to come comfort, instead of this democratic CiC BS. Jesus.
I retired from the Navy in 2012, but I still don’t appreciate the needless juvenile insults of the Navy.

I’m saying Trump can’t win because he can’t win. If you’re voting for him in the primaries and enough do for him to win the nomination, prepare yourself now for four more years under a Democratic President. Like it or not, that will happen.

I retired from the Navy in 2012, but I still don’t appreciate the needless juvenile insults of the Navy.

I’m saying Trump can’t win because he can’t win. If you’re voting for him in the primaries and enough do for him to win the nomination, prepare yourself now for four more years under a Democratic President. Like it or not, that will happen.
He thinks Trump's only negative is "mean tweets." He doesn't understand Trump is unelectable. You're spinning your wheels with him (and dmbhoosier and danc). If you gave those guys a penny for their thoughts, you'd get change.

He thinks Trump's only negative is "mean tweets." He doesn't understand Trump is unelectable. You're spinning your wheels with him (and dmbhoosier and danc). If you gave those guys a penny for their thoughts, you'd get change.
Here is the problem that all of Trump's challengers,but Little Ron in particular are going to have to find a way to deal with. Trump's 30% of the base is cultishly loyal to him, and at the same time their votes are essential for any GOP candidate to have even a 1% chance of winning the general. They are fiercely devoted to Trump and if you alienate them you are toast...

But Trump does not have to worry about alienating DeSantis voters, because if he's the nominee most of them will vote for him anyway. So Trump is going to go for the nuts, and attack DeSantis daily, like he did yesterday in Iowa. At some point people are going to start viewing DeSantis as being as weak as Cruz, Rubio, and others were in 2016 when Trump basically insulted their families and manhood and they stood by and just allowed him to continuously slam them...

Because Trump will not let up. But if DeSantis takes the bait and starts to hit back, he's just going to piss off and alienate the very loyal to Trump voters he has to have to win the general. He can't win, and Trump's team knows this, so of course they are just going to continue to pummel him.

Check out in this excerpt from Trump's speech where while he's attacking deSantis on issues like Soc Security and ethanol, he basically says that he regrets ever endorsing DeSantis for Governor. But then he pointedly adds that if DeSantis decides not to run "I'll start to like him again"... Checkmate...

Here is the problem that all of Trump's challengers,but Little Ron in particular are going to have to find a way to deal with. Trump's 30% of the base is cultishly loyal to him, and at the same time their votes are essential for any GOP candidate to have even a 1% chance of winning the general. They are fiercely devoted to Trump and if you alienate them you are toast...

But Trump does not have to worry about alienating DeSantis voters, because if he's the nominee most of them will vote for him anyway. So Trump is going to go for the nuts, and attack DeSantis daily, like he did yesterday in Iowa. At some point people are going to start viewing DeSantis as being as weak as Cruz, Rubio, and others were in 2016 when Trump basically insulted their families and manhood and they stood by and just allowed him to continuously slam them...

Because Trump will not let up. But if DeSantis takes the bait and starts to hit back, he's just going to piss off and alienate the very loyal to Trump voters he has to have to win the general. He can't win, and Trump's team knows this, so of course they are just going to continue to pummel him.

Check out in this excerpt from Trump's speech where while he's attacking deSantis on issues like Soc Security and ethanol, he basically says that he regrets ever endorsing DeSantis for Governor. But then he pointedly adds that if DeSantis decides not to run "I'll start to like him again"... Checkmate...

Checkmate? For a checkers player like you maybe.😂😂

Reactions: IUCrazy2 and DANC

Agreed. I don't even think an indictment changes the calculus. Just crazy.

Speaking of indictments, the best part about that clip was the comment that the Over/Under on Trump indictments is 2.5

Why aren't you still making fun of Desantis' military service?

Reactions: MrBing

They need a better ad program that resonates with young adults. Imagery matters.
The Army is dredging up the old "Be all you can be" campaign.

I saw a new commercial I liked, with some re-enactors of the Revolutionary War, WWI, WW2, etc. I like it, but I don't think I'm their target audience.

Reactions: Spartans9312

I saw a new commercial I liked, with some re-enactors of the Revolutionary War, WWI, WW2, etc. I like it, but I don't think I'm their target audience.

In the “overcoming obstacles”…The Army is using a sales pitch that half of the target audience rejects. Yes…that’s just an opinion

Reactions: DANC

I could see a recruiting tool to get more Women.
"When it's that special time, and you really feel that you need to kill something, we've got your back and the weapons! "

• Haha
In the “overcoming obstacles”…The Army is using a sales pitch that half of the target audience rejects. Yes…that’s just an opinion
Conservatives will come around to trying to be all they can be...just need to get rid of those bone spurs.

Just kidding

I agree, but don't you think their advertising agency does some sampling to see what works on the targe group?

Personally, I think it's more than just a good ad campaign. The best thing that could happen to this generation - and this country - is to have a 18 month - 24 mandatory service requirement. That can be military or some kind of public service, but this generation needs some common, bonding experience.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I agree, but don't you think their advertising agency does some sampling to see what works on the targe group?

Personally, I think it's more than just a good ad campaign. The best thing that could happen to this generation - and this country - is to have a 18 month - 24 mandatory service requirement. That can be military or some kind of public service, but this generation needs some common, bonding experience.

Chart on page 14…”Pride in Being American”

On my Bedford run today I caught a few minutes of both Tony Katz and Clay & Buck. Both were shitty about Trump slagging on DeSantis and his performance as Governor of Florida. I don't know if it means anything, but if it's any indication about the hard right taking sides or being fed up with Trump's shit... They were downright mad at him, claiming he shouldn't be doing that kind of divisive shit to a loyal party member. They evidently have forgotten who they're dealing with.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
On my Bedford run today I caught a few minutes of both Tony Katz and Clay & Buck. Both were shitty about Trump slagging on DeSantis and his performance as Governor of Florida. I don't know if it means anything, but if it's any indication about the hard right taking sides or being fed up with Trump's shit... They were downright mad at him, claiming he shouldn't be doing that kind of divisive shit to a loyal party member. They evidently have forgotten who they're dealing with.
Trump has so many miles of broken road behind him part of me thinks Desantis should unload on him

Trump has so many miles of broken road behind him part of me thinks Desantis should unload on him

I think he's smart for not taking the bait. Trump will become more and more unhinged, and he can continue being the "sane alternative". The radio guys today were really really pissed. It was weird hearing them, as they usually back Trump to the hilt.

If it gets to debates, advantage DeSantis. Biden made Trump look nuts by simply not going off the rails; DeSantis could do the same.

I think he's smart for not taking the bait. Trump will become more and more unhinged, and he can continue being the "sane alternative". The radio guys today were really really pissed. It was weird hearing them, as they usually back Trump to the hilt.

If it gets to debates, advantage DeSantis. Biden made Trump look nuts by simply not going off the rails; DeSantis could do the same.
True

I will agree with the first part. Ron shouldn't counter with the same stuff, but counter in a more subtle way, more coy.
The buyden part.. hilarious.

I will agree with the first part. Ron shouldn't counter with the same stuff, but counter in a more subtle way, more coy.
The buyden part.. hilarious.

Too hyper partisan to acknowledge the latter? Shocking

Again, ignoring Trump is the best way forward. I'd even recommend he avoid trying to get in any digs, no matter how coy or clever. Just keep making the case. Trump will continue showing his ass. What I heard today has convinced me it's going to be quite possible to beat him in the primaries as long as you don't let him drag you down with him.

The intriguing part will be what happens if Trump does lose the nomination. Gotta believe he'll go scorched earth, claiming it was rigged and stolen and all that. Undoubtedly will try to pull a coup at the convention.

Again, ignoring Trump is the best way forward. I'd even recommend he avoid trying to get in any digs, no matter how coy or clever. Just keep making the case. Trump will continue showing his ass. What I heard today has convinced me it's going to be quite possible to beat him in the primaries as long as you don't let him drag you down with him.

The intriguing part will be what happens if Trump does lose the nomination. Gotta believe he'll go scorched earth, claiming it was rigged and stolen and all that. Undoubtedly will try to pull a coup at the convention.
Oh lord, he isn't pullin some coup. I still think he is the best option for policy ESPECIALLY if the deep state would just go along a little bit, instead of a full weaponization of the swamp. The big problem is how polarizing he is. I get it, he still isn't one of them (no matter what scum they actually are).
I think beating him is done buy teaching us trumper's about the polarization aspect. He's too good at the attack style to win that way, and frankly there's a huge portion of use that appreciate it. Our officials have a large chunk of very pissed off citizens.
The more that come out about the bank ties that Comer is unearthing, the worse it's going to get. And the more that comes out, The swamp is going to frag ol' Joe. They can't afford the sunshine being placed on their gigs.

So here is me, the ultra partizan Trump lover, talking about how to beat him. I still think he is what we need, policy/ FU attitude, wise.

That's all good and well, but none of Trump's comments about Desantis matters until Trump calls Desantis "horseface" and says Desantis is "not my style."

Agreed. I don't even think an indictment changes the calculus. Just crazy.

Speaking of indictments, the best part about that clip was the comment that the Over/Under on Trump indictments is 2.5
Analysts I heard today said that a federal indictment (not a NY indictment) would reduce Trump's campaign contributions from his larger contributors (not the low level MAGA dupes).

Oh lord, he isn't pullin some coup. I still think he is the best option for policy ESPECIALLY if the deep state would just go along a little bit, instead of a full weaponization of the swamp. The big problem is how polarizing he is. I get it, he still isn't one of them (no matter what scum they actually are).
I think beating him is done buy teaching us trumper's about the polarization aspect. He's too good at the attack style to win that way, and frankly there's a huge portion of use that appreciate it. Our officials have a large chunk of very pissed off citizens.
The more that come out about the bank ties that Comer is unearthing, the worse it's going to get. And the more that comes out, The swamp is going to frag ol' Joe. They can't afford the sunshine being placed on their gigs.

So here is me, the ultra partizan Trump lover, talking about how to beat him. I still think he is what we need, policy/ FU attitude, wise.

Biden's nightly prayers are a Trump nomination.

Reactions: Spartans9312
I support free speech. But if you keep listening to those radical radio shows you named, they will soon have you believing that the traffic signals and speed limit signs along your route are an illegal conspiracy by the deep state that violate your rights (like every other law they don't like).

Reactions: anon_mya1phvcpf5x4
Most likely Biden had no clue what to say about anything on his own as usual .
Well, actually, Biden clearly said "vote for me" in the debates and far more voters listened to him than listened to Trump. The last election was Trump's last hurrah and demonstrated that Trump is not a winner for the Republicans.

Since Trump couldn't defeat Biden, then why in the world would Republicans think he can beat any other candidate?

Well, actually, Biden clearly said "vote for me" in the debates and far more voters listened to him than listened to Trump. The last election was Trump's last hurrah and demonstrated that Trump is not a winner for the Republicans.

Since Trump couldn't defeat Biden, then why in the world would Republicans think he can beat any other candidate?
It's a cult of personality. They worship the guy, embracing his "fvck you" attitude and authoritarian bent. Nothing else matters.

It's a cult of personality. They worship the guy, embracing his "fvck you" attitude and authoritarian bent. Nothing else matters.

I've got plenty of NON propaganda stories that reported she said a hellava lot more than this, and made a complete fool of herself the night Matt Lauer interviewed her. She said she would get him fired for it and....

The swamp that Hillary and Obama built...Yea right Trump is the bad guy. LMAO

FrMxHaNWYAEdLaD

Last edited:
I'll be out on DeSantis if he doesn't walk back his stance on Ukraine. Well, I should say even more out, since I rank him second to last among the announced candidates and I don't expect that to change as others announce. I don't concur with Trump or DeSantis on this issue. Haley is my choice at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT