ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa

rikki-tikka-tava

All-American
Jul 17, 2002
Big game for IU - chance for a Quad 1 road win and some respect. Mildly perturbed that IU only received 12/6 votes in today's AP/Coaches' polls respectively when they had Wisconsin dead to rights on the road and they're ranked 13th. Screw it. Just need to take care of business and give the Badgers a warm AH welcome on February 15th. Really looking forward to seeing The Team and Woodson & Co.'s response...

Hawkeyes first. Not likely to beat IU underneath anymore than last year especially without Garza. Unless IU gives up the perimeter and/or reverts to double digit TO halves, looks like a very winnable game. Believe no one has beat IU this year so much as they've beat themselves, hoping they continue to execute as they have the last two games.

Run Hoosiers run.

Big game for IU - chance for a Quad 1 road win and some respect. Mildly perturbed that IU only received 12/6 votes in today's AP/Coaches' polls respectively when they had Wisconsin dead to rights on the road and they're ranked 13th. Screw it. Just need to take care of business and give the Badgers a warm AH welcome on February 15th. Really looking forward to seeing The Team and Woodson & Co.'s response...

Hawkeyes first. Not likely to beat IU underneath anymore than last year especially without Garza. Unless IU gives up the perimeter and/or reverts to double digit TO halves, looks like a very winnable game. Believe no one has beat IU this year so much as they've beat themselves, hoping they continue to execute as they have the last two games.

Run Hoosiers run.
garza looks like luke jimmnez on roids

I'm curious as who do think ends up Kegan Murray (sp)? Think Miller might be a step slow so will we see a different starting lineup, with possibly Galloway or even Geronimo in? I'm sure they are game planning for him but it will be interesting as to gets the initial assignment

I'm curious as who do think ends up Kegan Murray (sp)? Think Miller might be a step slow so will we see a different starting lineup, with possibly Galloway or even Geronimo in? I'm sure they are game planning for him but it will be interesting as to gets the initial assignment
We always guard Iowa. I bet they throw 2-3 different people at him. They will give us a bunch of open looks too. The key to stopping Iowa is guarding the perimeter. We let Garza go off and stayed home on everyone else. This isn’t as good a team as last year.

Just like we saw on EJ, Race is a very very good defender. He can move his feet better than Parker and Miller and is two to three inches taller. Race is such a valuable piece for us.

We always guard Iowa. I bet they throw 2-3 different people at him. They will give us a bunch of open looks too. The key to stopping Iowa is guarding the perimeter. We let Garza go off and stayed home on everyone else. This isn’t as good a team as last year.
Lol, we were overrated last year.

The Boeheim brothers scorched us for 53 points in November. Hopefully we will be able to contain the Murray and McCaffery brothers on Thursday night.

Reactions: iulb
We haven’t won anywhere on the road. Not even Penn st. Struggle seeing us win at a tough place to win like Carver

Reactions: IUAPEX
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT