ADVERTISEMENT

I'm wondering if I should get a divorce

Yes or no?
Are you and your wife (I am assuming you are not gay) cheating on each other? That usually is a deal breaker. If there is violence on your or her part then there should be a separation to determine if it is fixable through counseling. All other cases I say compromise and stick it out. Compromise is a great marital word. You give a little. She gives a little. You meet in the middle. Neither is completely happy, but neither is completely dissatisfied either. Most people think leaving is the answer. The real answer is learning, learning to love each other as you should. If you guys leave and find other mates I will guarantee you, that you will make the same mistakes and then you will be divorced again. Remember don't leave, learn.

Are you and your wife (I am assuming you are not gay) cheating on each other? That usually is a deal breaker. If there is violence on your or her part then there should be a separation to determine if it is fixable through counseling. All other cases I say compromise and stick it out. Compromise is a great marital word. You give a little. She gives a little. You meet in the middle. Neither is completely happy, but neither is completely dissatisfied either. Most people think leaving is the answer. The real answer is learning, learning to love each other as you should. If you guys leave and find other mates I will guarantee you, that you will make the same mistakes and then you will be divorced again. Remember don't leave, learn.

Whatever he says.....do the opposite

Go on Maury or Jerry Springer and seetle the matter.

Is C$ still around/alive? Ask him if you can just borrow one of his. He probably has ten or twelve by now.

Divorce really sucks. You get that right? Don't do him a disservice.

WTF do you know? I have had the best life since my divorce.

I have had threesomes, a rollodex of women that will do anal sex, swallow my cum or are willing to experiment. Indonesian divorcee giving me a blow job in the bathroom; had soapy, wash down massages in Bangkok ... and this is off the top of my head without breakfast.... oh yeah, an indon girl massaging me and lactating...

Before I die, I can say I have had an 'interesting life'.

I dare you say that -- other than you think that other than you think you will be off to some imaginary place just because you 'believe.'

WAKE THE FECK UP VPN!!

There won't be anyone at the end or some imaginary guy who will welcome you in -- not to say I want to be in that same hole that you think you are going. God forbid.

The light just goes dim. Then its lights out.

So wake up and live life now.

Life is about creating your own stories.

WTF do you know? I have had the best life since my divorce.

I have had threesomes, a rollodex of women that will do anal sex, swallow my cum or are willing to experiment. Indonesian divorcee giving me a blow job in the bathroom; had soapy, wash down massages in Bangkok ... and this is off the top of my head without breakfast.... oh yeah, an indon girl massaging me and lactating...

Before I die, I can say I have had an 'interesting life'.

I dare you say that -- other than you think that other than you think you will be off to some imaginary place just because you 'believe.'

WAKE THE FECK UP VPN!!

There won't be anyone at the end or some imaginary guy who will welcome you in -- not to say I want to be in that same hole that you think you are going. God forbid.

The light just goes dim. Then its lights out.

So wake up and live life now.

Life is about creating your own stories.
I guess my story is I love my wife. I'm not perfect though. She is forgiving. I don't agree with you that God is imaginary because there is an empty tomb and Jesus told me that someday my tomb will be empty too. That is my hope and confidence. Are you saying that you had no depression etc from your divorce? I don't remember the particulars of your story.

I guess my story is I love my wife. I'm not perfect though. She is forgiving. I don't agree with you that God is imaginary because there is an empty tomb and Jesus told me that someday my tomb will be empty too. That is my hope and confidence. Are you saying that you had no depression etc from your divorce? I don't remember the particulars of your story.

I have experienced enough in life to know that everything is a process. Have confidence and trust in yourself to work through it. That's the bottom line.

Its a process.

There are multiple stages (like the grieving process) -- and sometimes you be a slut to expedite the process as in my case.

You have not lived VPN. You just dish out platitudes to others and at the end of your life, you comfort yourself by telling yourself that its all about serving.

Then you have chickened out by not creating your own stories but living off others including that of your imaginary friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: outside shooter
I think I'd pick sglowrider's rolodex over VPM's. It may have smart / skilled people on it, and not everyone is a white male!

Reactions: sglowrider
I think I'd pick sglowrider's rolodex over VPM's. It may have smart / skilled people on it, and not everyone is a white male!

giphy.gif

I have experienced enough in life to know that everything is a process. Have confidence and trust in yourself to work through it. That's the bottom line.

Its a process.

There are multiple stages (like the grieving process) -- and sometimes you be a slut to expedite the process as in my case.

You have not lived VPN. You just dish out platitudes to others and at the end of your life, you comfort yourself by telling yourself that its all about serving.

Then you have chickened out by not creating your own stories but living off others including that of your imaginary friend.
Far be it from me to defend VPM, but it's the height of arrogance to accuse someone of not having lived simply because they haven't lived the same life you have. Maybe you wouldn't want VPM's life, but dollars to donuts he wouldn't want yours, either. Hell, I'm a lot closer to you than I am to VPM in a lot of ways, and I don't even find your story all that particularly attractive.

You should live whichever life you find fulfilling*, and if people don't like your choices, feck 'em. But along those same lines, don't judge those who have found fulfillment in some manner different than you have.

* Minus the obvious exceptions of life choices that hurt or infringe the rights of others, of course.

Far be it from me to defend VPM, but it's the height of arrogance to accuse someone of not having lived simply because they haven't lived the same life you have. Maybe you wouldn't want VPM's life, but dollars to donuts he wouldn't want yours, either. Hell, I'm a lot closer to you than I am to VPM in a lot of ways, and I don't even find your story all that particularly attractive.

You should live whichever life you find fulfilling*, and if people don't like your choices, feck 'em. But along those same lines, don't judge those who have found fulfillment in some manner different than you have.

* Minus the obvious exceptions of life choices that hurt or infringe the rights of others, of course.

Seriously if he was so 'fulfilled' why does he feel the need to pontificate to an online forum that is filled of tits & ass or golf discussions? Why not tend to his 'flock'? Waste of resources.

Besides it seems like he defines himself by his vocation. How is that a healthy outlook?

Last edited:
Seriously if he was so 'fulfilled' why does he feel the need to pontificate to an online forum that is filled of tits & ass or golf discussions? Why not tend to his 'flock'? Waste of resources.

Besides it seems like he defines himself by his vocation. How is that a healthy outlook?
Maybe it's healthy for him. Don't judge, is the point.

I wouldn't call it judging. It's just not possible to 'judge' a person you have never met or unlikely to.

I would prefer to call it casual observations.
No, it's judging. You're being very judgmental. Your life isn't his life, and he might not want what you want. Considering your main complaints against him, that's especially ironic. Why not just be happy for him that he found the life that he finds suits him best?

Edited: Dumb grammar mistake.

Last edited:

From your posts in this thread, it seems like you define yourself by how many women you’ve mounted.

However misguided you think he is, at least VPM is serving others.

From your posts in this thread, it seems like you define yourself by how many women you’ve mounted.

And now you're doing the same thing lowrider is by implying VPM's life is more worthy ("at least..."). Why can't we all just let each to his own and move on?

Yeap. Thats me. Nothing more.

I take pride in my shallowness. On the other hand, the fact that you seem to notice that my posts are mainly about the women I mounted does say something about yourself. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: kkott
No, it's judging. You're being very judgmental. Your life isn't his life, and he might not want what you want. Considering your main complaints against him, that's especially ironic. Why not just be happy for him that he found the life that he finds suits him best?

Edited: Dumb grammar mistake.

Christ on a stick -- dont you guys ever sleep? Its a little past 6 pm for me here and yet you guys are up?

And now you're doing the same thing lowrider is by implying VPM's life is more worthy ("at least..."). Why can't we all just let each to his own and move on?
You’re right. I originally included NTTAWWT and then deleted it against my better judgement.

If that’s what fulfills him, perfect. I didn’t mean to imply that I disapproved.

Edited before glowrider replies that he’s “fulfilling” all those women.:p

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT