ADVERTISEMENT

I'm wondering if I should get a divorce

Hahahaha there ain't nfw I'd get married again. The availability of poon to healthy guys our age far surpasses any urges I may have had thirty years ago.

KIds will be pissed. Money lost. Security is a strong thing to hold on to.

I don't know, man. Thirty five years is a long farking time.

Not to harp on you but you won't believe how hard that post hit me you put up about eight or ten years ago. The one where you pointed out how women have it great when they are young but men who are observant realize sh!t changes as we grow older.

Oh ... how the turntables :)

Reactions: iucutter87
He just injects his opinion about someone else's marriage because this web site doesn't make someone prove he is a pastor before allowing him/her/it to use "pastor" in his handle.

Honestly, I don't understand why some of you guys assume he is a pastor of any kind whatsoever and then blindly defend him.
Yet so many on this site and TOS offer/accept what people on message boards say as gospel...but nobody is require to prove if they ever played or coached. Now they feel they can judge players and coaches from high school and college like they know what they are talking about.

That’s funny, if you’re so fulfilled, why the need to constantly run your mouth about all of the skanks you’ve allegedly banged? You’re both slinging bullshit, just different brands...

It's interesting that both you and Hoopsdoc notice those specific posts out of the current 15,000+ post of crap (to date) I have posted.

Like I said to Hoopsdoc, it really says a lot more about you than about me. Skank? Clearly you don't know women very well.

fyi. My goal in life and the purpose of the initial response -- to live your own life by creating your own stories, cloth.. And not living under the tyranny of someone else's stories ala VPN.

I am guessing that you missed the point and focused on the sensationalistic parts of the response.

Last edited:
It's interesting that both you and Hoopsdoc notice those specific posts out of the current 15,000+ post of crap (to date) I have posted.

Like I said to Hoopsdoc, it really says a lot more about you than about me.

fyi. My goal in life and the purpose of the initial response was to live your own life and create your own stories. And not living under the tyranny of some one else's stories. I am guessing that you missed the point and focused on the incorrect parts of the response.
I noticed it because you brought it up right after saying you’ve had the best life since your divorce. It sure seemed like you were saying that was why. And again, I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with that. Do whatever makes you happy.

Just extend the same courtesy to me, IE, stop telling me to stop “living under the tyranny of someone else’s stories”.

I noticed it because you brought it up right after saying you’ve had the best life since your divorce. It sure seemed like you were saying that was why. And again, I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with that. Do whatever makes you happy.

Just extend the same courtesy to me, IE, stop telling me to stop “living under the tyranny of someone else’s stories”.

ok. Free Willy!

Not to harp on you but you won't believe how hard that post hit me you put up about eight or ten years ago. The one where you pointed out how women have it great when they are young but men who are observant realize sh!t changes as we grow older.

Yeah . . . the thing is, it matters a whole lot less now than it did then.

Just remember whenever you get tempted . . . somebody is already tired of that girl's shit.

My wife and I made a secondary promise when we got married: if we got interested in somebody else we have to end the marriage completely - divorce final, new digs, furniture divided, money divided, retirement sorted out, the whole bit - before we moved on to the new love interest. It's been a good promise for us, as it gives us pause about whether that other person is worth the pain . . . and whether they'd even be available when all the divorce stuff is over.

On top of that, I'd say the women who've shown interest in me over the years pretty much retreat when they meet MrsSope. She's a nice looking lady at 61 . . . and she still has that black belt in karate, too. If they persist, I shut them down . . . mostly in revenge for all the times I got shut down as a young man. ;)

Now, go have a nooner . . . I've already gotten laid today.

Yeah . . . the thing is, it matters a whole lot less now than it did then.

Just remember whenever you get tempted . . . somebody is already tired of that girl's shit.

My wife and I made a secondary promise when we got married: if we got interested in somebody else we have to end the marriage completely - divorce final, new digs, furniture divided, money divided, retirement sorted out, the whole bit - before we moved on to the new love interest. It's been a good promise for us, as it gives us pause about whether that other person is worth the pain . . . and whether they'd even be available when all the divorce stuff is over.

On top of that, I'd say the women who've shown interest in me over the years pretty much retreat when they meet MrsSope. She's a nice looking lady at 61 . . . and she still has that black belt in karate, too. If they persist, I shut them down . . . mostly in revenge for all the times I got shut down as a young man. ;)

Now, go have a nooner . . . I've already gotten laid today.
Is this new person worth a new couch.......hmmmmmm? lol Reminds me of the movie Easy Money. Rodney Dangerfield's character sees an attractive woman and he says, "She ain't worth 10 million dollars.....five million.....maybe".

Is this new person worth a new couch.......hmmmmmm? lol Reminds me of the movie Easy Money. Rodney Dangerfield's character sees an attractive woman and he says, "She ain't worth 10 million dollars.....five million.....maybe".

WTF? You think this thread is some kind of joke all the sudden?

Reactions: sglowrider

Having gone through it recently go buy yourself a sports car and a pimped out big green egg. find a hobby. anything. too much money down the drain to divorce. too much kid resentment. not worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT