ADVERTISEMENT

I'm German and Norwegian, but it's high time I pick a lane.

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
Which am I?

Some days I look at myself in my lederhosen and feathered cap and I don't like what I see. Why? Because I'm denying my Norwegian-ness.

Rakfish and surstromming is what's for dinner tonight, kids! And we're gonna binge watch the Thor films.

• Love
Reactions: Bill4411
Which am I?

Some days I look at myself in my lederhosen and feathered cap and I don't like what I see. Why? Because I'm denying my Norwegian-ness.

Rakfish and surstromming is what's for dinner tonight, kids! And we're gonna binge watch the Thor films.
What a Weird post!

• Haha
Reactions: All4You
What a Weird post!
Over Your Head Dodge GIF by Jeremy Speed Schwartz

Which am I?

I thought you turnt German only just a few years ago...

Which am I?

It's no surprise to any of us that you are confused about your gender. I always assumed you were best suited as a butch looking madam

Reactions: DANC
Also before I get called mean (not that I care but I hate being misunderstood)...........this was in response to IU Hickory missing Lucy's pretty tongue in cheek reference to the "weird" arguments made about Trump. Nicely meta and a good call back.

I can respect it.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT