ADVERTISEMENT

I'd like to be the first to go on record...

IUFreak

All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
about how big of an @ss Tom Izzo will be when Crean is canned. He apparently feels it is his job to come to the defense of every B1G coach that gets fired, or about to get fired, and he's been doing it for years.

Given that the guy was in his wedding, I can hardly wait to hear how over the top he is about Crean.

about how big of an @ss Tom Izzo will be when Crean is canned. He apparently feels it is his job to come to the defense of every B1G coach that gets fired, or about to get fired, and he's been doing it for years.
I hope Jim doesn't take it out on the football team.

After this season is over....Izzo has some rebuilding of his own to do....and he isn't getting any younger. Will he be in trouble? Of course not....but he doesn't need back to back tournament misses either....It would raise some questions if that were to happen. Izzo recommended Crean, his pupil....so of course there will be regret and objection when the trigger is pulled. That too is theater from the coaching fraternity.

Given that the guy was in his wedding, I can hardly wait to hear how over the top he is about Crean.

It's called circling the wagons. They're friends.

Same reason I don't blame the mother of a murderer for defending her son...

Reactions: hondo314

I guess we can count on you to be totally objective if Coach Izzo makes any comments.

Every B1G coach will be upset when Crean is fired. That will tell you all you need to know.

After this season is over....Izzo has some rebuilding of his own to do....and he isn't getting any younger. Will he be in trouble? Of course not....but he doesn't need back to back tournament misses either....It would raise some questions if that were to happen. Izzo recommended Crean, his pupil....so of course there will be regret and objection when the trigger is pulled. That too is theater from the coaching fraternity.
I'm not sure exactly what this means. He will lose Bridges but the team he has now and the incoming kids are going to be good.

I'm not sure exactly what this means. He will lose Bridges but the team he has now and the incoming kids are going to be good.
I get that....but also thought IU would be good this year. Not comparing Crean to Izzo...but MSU is not having the normal year....and has to regroup.

MSU will loose Harris, Schilling, Bridges, and Ellis off a middle of the pack big ten team.

Yes, Winston and Ward will be back with a solid recruiting class.

"Good" is the best way to describe MSU next year. Great? No way. Good? Sure. Like those middle of 2000s teams.

Gotta support the brotherhood.

I guess we can count on you to be totally objective if Coach Izzo makes any comments.
Cant say I agree with the poster but...there is no such thing as objectivity. Its an abstract concept for philosophy only. All anyone has is their personal opinion. Nothing else exists...there is no master matrix of right and wrong. Sorry...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT