ADVERTISEMENT

I went to bed Friday night really looking forward to playing 36 holes of golf this weekend.

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
Unfortunately, I won't get to play any golf at all.

When I got up this morning, my eyes were really bloodshot and mucus was oozing out of my left eye. I also had congestion, a sore throat and thick blood was coming out of my nose when I blew it.

Because I got up around 3:00 this morning and only had about four hours sleep, my wife drove me to a medical facility in Greenwood that accepts walk-in patients. The doctor examined me, said I have the pink eye and told me not to play golf this weekend because I might be contagious. At least I didn't have COVID for the second time!

I'm really looking forward to Monday because I'm meeting with a church that morning regarding a large color copier I quoted them and then we're installing a color copier at another new customer's facility around 2:00 in the afternoon.

Unfortunately, Monday evening won't be fun. I have to prepare for a colonoscopy and endoscopy I am having Tuesday morning. At least, the doctor and his staff are great!

I'm really looking forward to Monday because I'm meeting with a church that morning regarding a large color copier I quoted them and then we're installing a color copier at another new customer's facility around 2:00 in the afternoon.

You and I definitely have different ideas on what makes for a good time.

Maybe the dentist buddy is performing the "colonoscopy"?
I used to play golf almost every weekend with my regular doctor. Unfortunately, he and his wife moved to New Zealand a couple of years ago and I can't find a good doctor to go to when I have health issues.

When I would beat that doctor in golf, which was most of the time, he would say he would get me back during my next physical. In other words, he was referring to making my prostate exam painful. lol

I used to play golf almost every weekend with my regular doctor. Unfortunately, he and his wife moved to New Zealand a couple of years ago and I can't find a good doctor to go to when I have health issues.

When I would beat that doctor in golf, which was most of the time, he would say he would get me back during my next physical. In other words, he was referring to making my prostate exam painful. lol
You really don't believe he was refering to your Prostate exam do you? In other words, maybe he meant some other way.

Unfortunately, I won't get to play any golf at all.

When I got up this morning, my eyes were really bloodshot and mucus was oozing out of my left eye. I also had congestion, a sore throat and thick blood was coming out of my nose when I blew it.

Because I got up around 3:00 this morning and only had about four hours sleep, my wife drove me to a medical facility in Greenwood that accepts walk-in patients. The doctor examined me, said I have the pink eye and told me not to play golf this weekend because I might be contagious. At least I didn't have COVID for the second time!

Unfortunately, Monday evening won't be fun. I have to prepare for a colonoscopy and endoscopy I am having Tuesday morning. At least, the doctor and his staff are great!
Holy crap, I caught pink eye a few times from my kids when they were in preschool, but I never had any kind of symptoms like that. Mine was literally just a pink eye with a little drainage. Hope you get to feeling better!

Holy crap, I caught pink eye a few times from my kids when they were in preschool, but I never had any kind of symptoms like that. Mine was literally just a pink eye with a little drainage. Hope you get to feeling better!
I'm beginning to wonder if the doctor misdiagnosed it. Why didn't she figure out why I was congested with mucus coming out of both my eyes and my throat?

She acted like she didn't want to get too close when she would tell me to lower my mask. In my opinion, she merely went through the motions.

I'm beginning to wonder if the doctor misdiagnosed it. Why didn't she figure out why I was congested with mucus coming out of both my eyes and my throat?

She acted like she didn't want to get too close when she would tell me to lower my mask. In my opinion, she merely went through the motions.
As I said, my pinkeye was very minor and no where near what you are describing. Nothing with any kind of sinus or nasal issues or discharge. I'm no expert, but what you have doesn't sound like just pink eye to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT