ADVERTISEMENT

I was in a rather unique foursome Saturday. It consisted of a guy

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
named "Caren" and a woman named "Freddie". The bad part about having Freddie in our group was we had to be careful of where and when we broke wind. We also had to restrain our urges to relieve ourselves because the restrooms on the course are closed for the winter. In other words, we couldn't use a tree.

We had 17 or 18 golfers in our group yesterday and Freddie's husband was in another foursome. Had I known we were going to have a woman in our foursome, I would have used the restroom right before teeing off.

At least we had a great time. How often does one get to play 18 holes the first two Saturdays of the year? By the way, I shot 42-44 for an 86. I still haven't had a birdie in 36 holes, though. That is unusual.

named "Caren" and a woman named "Freddie". The bad part about having Freddie in our group was we had to be careful of where and when we broke wind. We also had to restrain our urges to relieve ourselves because the restrooms on the course are closed for the winter. In other words, we couldn't use a tree.

We had 17 or 18 golfers in our group yesterday and Freddie's husband was in another foursome. Had I known we were going to have a woman in our foursome, I would have used the restroom right before teeing off.

At least we had a great time. How often does one get to play 18 holes the first two Saturdays of the year? By the way, I shot 42-44 for an 86. I still haven't had a birdie in 36 holes, though. That is unusual.

I'm shocked you would pee behind a tree.

Honestly, who cares....if she can't handle a guy pissing on a tree, she shouldn't be playing golf. You really think women care about this crap?

After reading this post, it is not possible for me to not have a smile on my face the rest of the day.

You don't need to sell me.
Peeing outdoors is a sign of Biblical dominion.
One of the last great male things left.

I can't think of any reason why a red blooded American male would ever go inside to take a piss when he is in a situation where it is considered to be perfectly normal to go outside.

Reactions: mike41703
And if she's hot, no harm in getting a little blood flow down there and making sure she at least catches a glimpse...

Unless she had a magnifying glass, it would be difficult for her to see mine. vbg

You should have been arrested and charged with
public indecency for exposing yourself. You must
be on the registry.

You could have just squatted to pee and made her feel more comfortable.

Reactions: cryano
at my country club the guys just whip out right next to the cart. i thought that was done everywhere

I think it's great you were in a transgender foursome.

If you play today, make sure to place the snow shovel inside the sand trap.

Were you playing "Winter Rules"...?

u-hUOf.gif

Sometimes you don't have an option when nature calls. At least I always make sure no women or strangers are around when I do it.
My high school friends get together and play golf on the Friday morning of homecoming. It used to be only the guys showing up, but lately some of the girls from the class have started coming out to watch. As we get later in the rounds and more beer has been consumed, people start walking less and less into the woods to pee. A few of the gallery have posted Facebook pictures. Farting is tolerated, but must be done while someone is putting.

negged3_nt.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT