ADVERTISEMENT

I really want to be a fly on the wall with Ware today and tomorrow

When a coach can’t connect with his player who’s the problem? Coach or player? If you watched the film of him in November you should then ask why?
Probably a combo of both. Just watched highlights and good lord. Looks like an NBA player now.

Probably a combo of both. Just watched highlights and good lord. Looks like an NBA player now.
Woody will make him a first round pick. He will likely be a three level scorer by February. He has that in him. He will be a pick n roll nightmare from day 1. The other stuff will come. He is the centerpiece.

Reactions: 76-1
You make fun of insiders, but you are the one butt hurt about not getting a commitment today. Let the kid take his trip.

Man, if something made me as miserable and negative as IU basketball does you, I'd find a new hobby. Or do you just like sharing your negativity?
Amazing anybody still responds to BeyotchSmitty. He is a troll that should be blocked by all.

Has IU ever had this type of versatile 7 footer? Cody was the closet thing, ya? Wouldn’t be shocked if Woody lets him run point.

I think that was easily the best thing Woody did for trayce. Helped his draft stock a ton too. Watching TJD take it up the floor was a big recruiting tool Id imagine. Ware can do a lot of that. Oh and he can shoot! That we have for sure never had. A 7 footer chuckin from deep. Yes please.
I’d rather have a 7 footer hitting from 3 than chucking, but I get the point ;)

• Love
Reactions: Cavanagh
Has IU ever had this type of versatile 7 footer? Cody was the closet thing, ya? Wouldn’t be shocked if Woody lets him run point.

I think that was easily the best thing Woody did for trayce. Helped his draft stock a ton too. Watching TJD take it up the floor was a big recruiting tool Id imagine. Ware can do a lot of that. Oh and he can shoot! That we have for sure never had. A 7 footer chuckin from deep. Yes please.
Jeffries could do all those things. He was as close to a comparison as i could think of.

Reactions: MrBing and Cavanagh
A more athletic team if IU gets the guys that the rumor mill is swirling about. If Knecht is added to that after a visit- that group would be the lengthiest talent that IU has gathered with enormous potential. Hoosiers!!!!

Reactions: 76-1
5ae4da27-7d4a-45c6-88ef-30a044aa6b66_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT