ADVERTISEMENT

I wonder who killed the DNC staffer?? And what happened to the Fahmy Malak wikipedia page?

Tell me why I try to reason with them? Absolutely no point. All you need to know is that they voted for Trump to know that they could care less about facts and reasoning.
Look up Dunning- Kruger Effect, it explains a lot about Trump and the Trumptards and why they're so clueless, and why we get so irritated at them for speaking. It also explains why you try to reason with them. You actually believe they use reasoning only because you do. You actually expect them to explain their reasoning. They can't.

They don't have enough information, therefore they don't know which information is actually valid. Basically they're so ignorant, they don't know how truly ignorant they are, and cannot in any way determine who or what else is ignorant. So, they just believe things that fit their view of the world.

The opposite of that are people who do have information and are smart enough to gather it in a reasonable logical manner, who expect others to do the same as easily.

Then there's this whole narrative being spewed that we have to consider what these people want. We're not supposed to intelligence shame them. Basically, blackmailing the smart and knowledgeable by being stupid and ignorant and then the smart have to appease the needs and thoughts of the stupid. I refuse to enable stupid.

Whomever said "beware of stupid people in masses" was a freakin genius.

This whole exercise in Trumptardation, has basically convinced me that democracy will only work if a nation has an educated, knowledgeable, and intelligent public voting. As this Nov. has shown us, we have way too many dumb, misinformed, ignorant and uneducated people.

If idiots vote, they will likely vote for an idiot, and then we have Idiocracy.

The only valid excuse for voting for him and one I hear from the rare, unicorn like, smart Trumptard, are those that surround the common pub con views on economy and deregulation. He is furthering their agenda.

But those people are basically selling the soul and integrity of this country to a buffoon who is nothing more than a useful idiot to them. Though more intelligent, and informed than the common Trumptard, I hold them in as much contempt, if not more, because they should fking know better.

#sad ....

This is the only person on the planet winning from this. His legacy is getting brighter each passing day. I look at him now and think, "hey, he wasn't so bad - at least he wasn't bat-shit fking insane."

g013.gif

Last edited:
Look up Dunning- Kruger Effect, it explains a lot about Trump and the Trumptards and why they're so clueless, and we get so irritated at them for speaking. It also explains why you try to reason with them. You actually believe they use reasoning only because you do. They don't.

They don't have enough information, therefore they don't know which information is actually valid. Basically they're so ignorant, they don't know how truly ignorant they are, and cannot in any way determine who or what else is ignorant. So, they just believe things that fit their view of the world.

The opposite of that are people who do have information and are smart enough to gather it in a reasonable logical manner, who expect others to do the same as easily.

Then there's this whole narrative being spewed that we have to consider what these people want. We're not supposed to intelligence shame them. Basically, blackmailing the smart and knowledgeable by being stupid and ignorant and then the smart have to appease the needs and thoughts of the stupid. I refuse..

This whole exercise in Trumptardation, has basically convinced me that democracy will only work if nation has an educated, knowledgeable, and intelligent public voting. As this Nov. has shown us, we have way too many dumb, misinformed, ignorant and uneducated people.

If you let idiots vote, they will vote for an idiot, and then we have Idiocracy.

The only valid excuse for voting for him and one I hear from the rare, unicorn like, smart Trumptard, are those that surround the common pub con views on economy and deregulation. He is furthering their agenda.

But those people are basically selling the soul and integrity of this country to a buffoon who is nothing more than a useful idiot to them. Though more intelligent, and informed than the common Trumptard, I hold them in as much contempt if not more, because they should fking know better.

#sad ....

Truth. Preach.

That's your rebuttal? Tin hats?

Typical Leftie... The guy was murdered (by a two man team). That's an assissination not a robbery.

OAN has put up another $100,000 in reward for "information pretaining to"; and... the DNC has never put up any reward at all, not a single dime, to help find the killers of their own staffer...

Which part of any of the statements above are not true??

Oh I forgot, answering in a rational, intelligent manner doesn't fit your m.o. If you disagree with someone they are consigned to either being foolish, crazy or rascist with no need to actually visit the facts...; while I'm sure that's convenient for you and your ilk, it says a heck of a lot more about you than anything you can type in regard to me.
an15yYB_700b.jpg

Ah yes classic response.

Typical lib. If it doesn't fit your narrative, attempt to shout it down, intimidate or suppress in any way possible.

Funny thing is, if there's a dictator in our future he or she will come from the left.

Love your work as a moderator by the way.

DUUUUDe, I think $.20GoatPrankster is equal to secreted intercourse lube, yet seldom found by either of them unless an accident, This is the aOTF. You keep bringing it Brah, I'm with ya! But expect, and appreciate the reply.

When you get it, then you're good to go!

Even if They are the
images

DUUUUDe, I think $.20GoatPrankster is equal to secreted intercourse lube, yet seldom found by either of them unless an accident, This is the aOTF. You keep bringing it Brah, I'm with ya! But expect, and appreciate the reply.

When you get it, then you're good to go!

Even if They are the
images
Holy shit, dude. Can I please try whatever acid you are on tonight?

Reactions: twenty02
Oh I'm not surprised or upset. Pretty much the same thing you see on the Water Cooler where he's the lead goat. Just slightly disappointed..., but I should have known better...;):confused:

Don't think I'll ever find the humor in telling someone to blow their brains out. I'm glad that's the case.:cool:

Oh I'm not surprised or upset. Pretty much the same thing you see on the Water Cooler where he's the lead goat. Just slightly disappointed..., but I should have known better...;):confused:

Don't think I'll ever find the humor in telling someone to blow their brains out. I'm glad that's the case.:cool:
But you're ok perpetrating conspiracy theories about a murder, even when the family has asked people to stop.

Look up Dunning- Kruger Effect, it explains a lot about Trump and the Trumptards and why they're so clueless, and why we get so irritated at them for speaking. It also explains why you try to reason with them. You actually believe they use reasoning only because you do. You actually expect them to explain their reasoning. They can't.

Then there's this whole narrative being spewed that we have to consider what these people want. We're not supposed to intelligence shame them. Basically, blackmailing the smart and knowledgeable by being stupid and ignorant and then the smart have to appease the needs and thoughts of the stupid. I refuse to enable stupid.

This whole exercise in Trumptardation, has basically convinced me that democracy will only work if a nation has an educated, knowledgeable, and intelligent public voting. As this Nov. has shown us, we have way too many dumb, misinformed, ignorant and uneducated people.

If idiots vote, they will likely vote for an idiot, and then we have Idiocracy.

But those people are basically selling the soul and integrity of this country to a buffoon who is nothing more than a useful idiot to them. Though more intelligent, and informed than the common Trumptard, I hold them in as much contempt, if not more, because they should fking know better.

#sad ....

This is the only person on the planet winning from this. His legacy is getting brighter each passing day. I look at him now and think, "hey, he wasn't so bad - at least he wasn't bat-shit fking insane."

g013.gif
I'd never heard of Dunning-Kruger until the ascension of Trump. He and his supporters will forever after be the Webster definition of it.

Oh, I get the confusion. You thought we were joking. No, we really want you to feed your brain some lead.

Holy shit, dude. Can I please try whatever acid you are on tonight?

NO lie Goat, I would love to share some with you. That would be really chill. I'd never do Acid or anything close. But this is a fun state of mind, man.

Besides, I thought what I said was.....clever. :D:D

NO lie Goat, I would love to share some with you. That would be really chill. I'd never do Acid or anything close. But this is a fun state of mind, man.

Besides, I thought what I said was.....clever. :D:D
Clever? Maybe. I wasn't even sure it was English!

I'm not into acid. The only time I ever did a hard drug was when my sister's BF laced some of his pot and didn't tell her about it.

Clever? Maybe. I wasn't even sure it was English!

I'm not into acid. The only time I ever did a hard drug was when my sister's BF laced some of his pot and didn't tell her about it.

Man! Your sister did that to me tonight! Coincidence, I don't think so. !

Ok you had to chuckle, just a little.

Man! Your sister did that to me tonight! Coincidence, I don't think so. !

Ok you had to chuckle, just a little.
Sister jokes don't rile me. You don't have to worry about her brother or her fiance kicking your ass. She could do it all by herself. First she'd share a moment with you about both voting for Trump, and then when your guard is down, you'd suddenly find your asshole hanging out your mouth.

Sister Goat is crazy, I guess is my point. Capital C.

I'd never heard of Dunning-Kruger until the ascension of Trump. He and his supporters will forever after be the Webster definition of it.

Remember there's two sides to DKE.. how the ignorant view competence (overstated) and how the knowledgeable do. (understated) I don't know how to get the first group to understand where they're wrong. In a majority, they were the ones that ignored history, and philosophy. Calling them stupid only makes them more stubborn.

This is where maybe philosophy is more important than we believe. At the core foundation of most philosophy is not someone telling you what to think, but how and how to come to those conclusions using thought. But, it seems most fixate on the what part... it's not the conclusion, it's the process getting to those conclusions.

LOL - I'm reaching, I just got a visual of Gomer Cletus Trumptard contemplating Plato's Cave..

Frogs can't fly, no matter how well you teach them.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoosierPeach
Sister jokes don't rile me. You don't have to worry about her brother or her fiance kicking your ass. She could do it all by herself. First she'd share a moment with you about both voting for Trump, and then when your guard is down, you'd suddenly find your asshole hanging out your mouth.

Sister Goat is crazy, I guess is my point. Capital C.

Man, I wasn't trying to rile ya. It's the OTF, Geesh. I was giggling while typing it. You need laid?

Oh I'm not going anywhere.

You've just joined my "Ignore" club. The other badass in his own mind was already there.

Brings the IQ level of the coversation up by about 150 points.

Didn't you just say you were leaving? Do you have any conviction or integrity at all? Or are you just some wishy washy thin skinned flake?

And, you're only back to do what? Use your badly conceived hillbilly inflected words of ignorance to hurt someone's feelings by ignoring them? Lol ...

Are you really this fking stupid?

Last edited:
But you're ok perpetrating conspiracy theories about a murder, even when the family has asked people to stop.

It's not a 'conspiracy' that Seth Rich's murder is unsolved.

Once you look at all the facts of the case, you will see this was not a 'robbery' as they want you to believe. The family has not asked people to stop. In fact, they are pleading for help from the public. The paid family spokesman is requesting a cease and desist, and wow, guess who's paying his fees... that's right, the DEMOCRATIC PARTY! And why would he tell people seeking answers to an unsolved murder that they're going to hell? Isn't that, I dunno, a lil strange? And why did they bring Seth Rich's body into ICU in 'stable' condition, then a bunch of LEOs showed up, kicked every nurse out, and "let him die" despite non-lethal wounds? And why is Julian Assange offering a hefty reward for clues leading to an arrest? If you don't see the writing on the wall, I can't help you or your libtard friends. You are too naive to learn anything beyond the same old tired propaganda.

In fact, the only conspiracy here is the Russian hacking narrative that CNN and every major outlet trots out as their top headline, on repeat, despite zero actual evidence. Go ahead, show me the proof. You know why you can't? Because leaking secrets is not 'hacking'. Exposing Podesta, Clinton, DWS, etc. for all their illegal activities was the right thing to do.

Reactions: sluggo69

Once you look at all the facts of the case, you will see this was not a 'robbery' as they want you to believe. The family has not asked people to stop, you libtard. In fact, they are pleading for help from the public. The paid family spokesman is requesting a cease and desist, and wow, guess who's paying his fees... that's right, the DEMOCRATIC PARTY! And why would he tell people seeking answers to an unsolved murder that they're going to hell? Isn't that, I dunno, a lil strange? And why is Julian Assange offering a hefty reward for clues leading to an arrest? If you don't see the writing on the wall, I can't help you or your libtard friends. You are too naive to learn anything beyond the same old tired propaganda.

In fact, the only conspiracy here is the Russian hacking narrative that CNN and every major outlet trots out as their top headline, on repeat, despite zero actual evidence. Go ahead, show me the proof. You know why you can't? Because leaking secrets is not 'hacking'. Exposing Podesta, Clinton, DWS, etc. for all their illegal activities was the right thing to do.
You may be the dumbest dumbshit on this whole forum.

I honestly thought I'd never say this to another person, but Trump has better vocabulary than you.
Funny that's all you can muster after being faced with facts. Even that 76-1 guy called you out for juvenile rhetoric, and you still resort to name-calling as your only rebuttal. Man, you take the cake here.

VPM still holds the title. Though 76-1 just entered his name. I'm not completely positive this isn't just an MD troll job. Remember he also did the Mayan calendar thing. So we can at least question his intent and intelligence, if not his wisdom. I can't say that about VPM.

I honestly thought I'd never say this to another person, but Trump has better vocabulary than you.
Funny that's all you can muster after being faced with facts. Even that 76-1 guy called you out for juvenile rhetoric, and you still resort to name-calling as your only rebuttal. Man, you take the cake here.
I'm not calling you "AMT"

Just so you know.

"Dumbass" will remain just fine.

Once you look at all the facts of the case, you will see this was not a 'robbery' as they want you to believe. The family has not asked people to stop. In fact, they are pleading for help from the public. The paid family spokesman is requesting a cease and desist, and wow, guess who's paying his fees... that's right, the DEMOCRATIC PARTY! And why would he tell people seeking answers to an unsolved murder that they're going to hell? Isn't that, I dunno, a lil strange? And why did they bring Seth Rich's body into ICU in 'stable' condition, then a bunch of LEOs showed up, kicked every nurse out, and "let him die" despite non-lethal wounds? And why is Julian Assange offering a hefty reward for clues leading to an arrest? If you don't see the writing on the wall, I can't help you or your libtard friends. You are too naive to learn anything beyond the same old tired propaganda.

Dunning-Kruger in full effect. And just to help you out, that's an old video from BEFORE Fox and all their little minions started politicizing his death.

It's not surprising you think you even have brains to blow out.

Get the political horseshit off this board and you wouldn't have an issue. Trumptardation has infected enough of our daily lives, as-is. It's not needed here.

Reactions: largemouth
ADVERTISEMENT