ADVERTISEMENT

I played golf like my golden retriever this afternoon. In other words, I

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
played like a dog. It was the first time in years that I didn't get a single par or birdie in 18 holes.

Despite playing like a canine, I still enjoyed myself. The orange and yellow leaves on our course's trees were beautiful and I had two nice playing partners.

Maybe that's why I authored a book entitled "Golf Is More Than Your Score" several years ago.

played like a dog. It was the first time in years that I didn't get a single par or birdie in 18 holes.

Despite playing like a canine, I still enjoyed myself. The orange and yellow leaves on our course's trees were beautiful and I had two nice playing partners.

Maybe that's why I authored a book entitled "Golf Is More Than Your Score" several years ago.

Seems pretty clear you are getting worse every year.

It was freezing yesterday! I didn't like spending 30 minutes outside at Farmers Market, let alone a couple hours golfing!

It was freezing yesterday! I didn't like spending 30 minutes outside at Farmers Market, let alone a couple hours golfing!

We didn't tee off until around noon. It was really cold at first, but the temperatures became comfortable about an hour later. It did get cold again for the last four or five holes, though.

I figured that meant you were chasing your ball everywhere or crapping all
Over the course.

I figured that meant you were chasing your ball everywhere or crapping all
Over the course.

200w.gif

Become Transgender and play from the women's tees.

I mentioned that in my book. An anesthesiologist is a golf buddy of mine and I say I will use him if I ever have surgery to have a sex change so I can play the women's tees.

I have played worse this year than I have in a long time. Maybe I need to move to the middle tees.
Based on the scores you post you should have been at the middle tees a few years ago with the intention to move it up another set of tees soon.

200.gif

I saw this post just like my two Dachshunds when I call them out for shitting on the floor, they see it and look away....... see it and look away.... Aweeeeeee crap, I had to walk over and check it out............ I feel like I've just read a book about golf, and something about a score.

Wipe it up and move on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT