ADVERTISEMENT

I Love This Guy Video Link

The narrative you try and spin and where you choose to focus your energy strikes me as odd. Especially as a man of the cloth.
How about watching both videos I posted. Out of the mouths of black people who do not hold to BLM. I believe in BLM It is Bible,Love, Ministry. If you have noticed the posts where I usually write a lot are the ones based on my Christian faith. I've got energy in that. Don't doubt me.

Last edited:
How about watching both videos I posted. Out of the mouths of black people who do not hold to BLM. I believe in BLM It is Bible,Love, Ministry. If you have noticed the posts where I usually write a lot are the ones based on my Christian faith. I've got energy in that. Don't doubt me.

If we post videos from Christians talking about how the things you stand for publicly on this board are against the core tenets of the religion you profess to follow, will you go away?

What exactly do YOU think I stand for?

You're avoiding the question. This thread is you saying that if some black people disagree with the public statements of BLM, that undercuts their message. If we post videos of Christians that directly contradict your public posting here, what does that mean to you?

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
You're avoiding the question. This thread is you saying that if some black people disagree with the public statements of BLM, that undercuts their message. If we post videos of Christians that directly contradict your public posting here, what does that mean to you?
It depends on what they disagree with me about. If they disagree about Christ's sinlessness, or his vicarious death, or his resurrection then I would say they aren't Christians. If they disagree politically then to each their own. It doesn't mean they are right. I was sharing some videos which happened to have some black people on them. I didn't share them because they were black. I will say this the black people in the videos I posted make a lot more sense than BLM which is a marxist organization started by marxist women. They are self identified as such.

the VPM bashing here has jumped the shark and serves no productive purpose.

yes, he is a hypocrite, like most of the rest of the posters here.

and no, BLM does not exist for or serve the agenda it claims to.

that said, the BLM protest riots thing are a repeat of the summer of 2016 prime time tv lineup.

what an incredible coincidence.

good chance those riots are what elected Trump in 2016, and nothing influences swing voters more than angry black mobs rioting and looting.

and what did all those riots accomplish?

exactly zero.

that's because nothing blacks are unhappy about are legislative based, so not much most politicians can do about it.

what blacks want is to be looked upon and treated the same as all other races, and no politician or law can give them that.

and rioting and looting as the medias' number 1 rated reality show hurts that cause more than anything, and undoes many gains up till that point, as it just reinforces negative images of them.

and the biggest societal disadvantage they suffer is that they are often poor or poorer, and share that disadvantage equally with white people of the same wealth level.

the VPM bashing here has jumped the shark and serves no productive purpose.

yes, he is a hypocrite, like most of the rest of the posters here.

and no, BLM does not exist for or serve the agenda it claims to.

that said, the BLM protest riots thing are a repeat of the summer of 2016 prime time tv lineup.

what an incredible coincidence.

good chance those riots are what elected Trump in 2016, and nothing influences swing voters more than angry black mobs rioting and looting.

and what did all those riots accomplish?

exactly zero.

that's because nothing blacks are unhappy about are legislative based, so not much most politicians can do about it.

what blacks want is to be looked upon and treated the same as all other races, and no politician or law can give them that.

and rioting and looting as the medias' number 1 rated reality show hurts that cause more than anything, and undoes many gains up till that point, as it just reinforces negative images of them.

and the biggest societal disadvantage they suffer is that they are often poor or poorer, and share that disadvantage equally with white people of the same wealth level.
dumb

It depends on what they disagree with me about. If they disagree about Christ's sinlessness, or his vicarious death, or his resurrection then I would say they aren't Christians. If they disagree politically then to each their own. It doesn't mean they are right. I was sharing some videos which happened to have some black people on them. I didn't share them because they were black. I will say this the black people in the videos I posted make a lot more sense than BLM which is a marxist organization started by marxist women. They are self identified as such.
More lies

Reactions: T.M.P.
Anthony Brian Logan just makes a lot of sense. It's common sense. This story is very sad.

This is undoubtedly the video my 89 yr old mother started talking about on our weekly call yesterday. She saw it on FOX.

I love her but she's not exactly the most intelligent person in the world. And when she said "I've never been a racist" I had to bite my tongue to keep from reminding her that she comes from a small town in TN where "whites only" signs on public businesses were fairly common during the times I visited there as a young child...

But since you're so involved in posting about young Black men who were shot and killed at the scene of a BLM themed protest, I wonder why you never mentioned this incident which occurred way back on May 30? Could it be that Fox didn't report on it? Surely not...

The man in your video's son was killed by a criminal with likely a criminal motive having nothing to do with BLM. On the other hand, this young Black man at a BLM themed protest in Omaha was shot and killed by a white guy who has a racist history. Only one seems to matter enough to you to inspire you to post...

The May 30 incident in Omaha was swept under the rug and actually predated not only the shooting in Seattle but even the setting up of CHOP. Yet you weren't concerned about young Black men dying at the scene of a protest until your handlers at FOX clued you into the political implications and inspired you to start another thread that you'll just move on from when the narrative sways from what you intended...

Btw, the authorities' total lack of interest in this Omaha incident is exactly the type of systemic institutionalized racism that the BLM protests are really about. George Floyd (and others) are the latest symptoms of the problem, but the problem goes much deeper than just the latest examples...

"More than 300 people have been arrested in Omaha since Friday, May 29, when the city of less than 500,000 was swept up in the tidal wave of protests against police brutality and systemic racism that had erupted in Minneapolis after the brutal killing by police of an unarmed Black man named George Floyd.

Jake Gardner, the white bar owner who shot and killed James Scurlock, a 22-year-old Black protester, on the second night of unrest in Omaha — Saturday, May 30 — wasn’t one of them.

Within just 36 hours of the shooting, Douglas County prosecutor Don Kleine announced that criminal charges would not be filed, finding that Gardner — a 38-year-old ex-Marine with an expired concealed carry permit — had shot Scurlock in self-defense. Gardner, who’d been taken into police custody for questioning the night of the shooting, was released the following night without even being booked into the jail."

"The quick decision not to file charges in the context of this shooting was viewed by many in the community as an example of the ingrained racism within the criminal justice system that has been the subject of nationwide protests, including the one Scurlock had participated in the night he was killed. And while Kleine’s call to convene a grand jury has been welcomed by Scurlock’s family and community leaders alike, many in Omaha have been left feeling angry and disappointed by what they view as a failure by local law enforcement to consider all pertinent evidence and information, including Gardner’s background and reputation, before apparently siding with his version of events and letting him go.

Describing her initial reaction to the news that Gardner would not be charged, one of his relatives told Yahoo News: “Whatever happened, if they let him go that quickly, they are not looking at all at the rest of it.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/after-a-...igns-of-the-shooters-allegedly-190303877.html

Last edited:
This is undoubtedly the video my 89 yr old mother started talking about on our weekly call yesterday. She saw it on FOX.

I love her but she's not exactly the most intelligent person in the world. And when she said "I've never been a racist" I had to bite my tongue to keep from reminding her that she comes from a small town in TN where "whites only" signs on public businesses were fairly common during the times I visited there as a young child...

But since you're so involved in posting about young Black men who were shot and killed at the scene of a BLM themed protest, I wonder why you never mentioned this incident which occurred way back on May 30? Could it be that Fox didn't report on it? Surely not...

The man in your video's son was killed by a criminal with likely a criminal motive having nothing to do with BLM. On the other hand, this young Black man at a BLM themed protest in Omaha was shot and killed by a white guy who has a racist history. Only one seems to matter enough to you to inspire you to post...

The May 30 incident in Omaha was swept under the rug and actually predated not only the shooting in Seattle but even the setting up of CHOP. Yet you weren't concerned about young Black men dying at the scene of a protest until your handlers at FOX clued you into the political implications and inspired you to start another thread that you'll just move on from when the narrative sways from what you intended...

Btw, the authorities' total lack of interest in this Omaha incident is exactly the type of systemic institutionalized racism that the BLM protests are really about. George Floyd (and others) are the latest symptoms of the problem, but the problem goes much deeper than just the latest examples...

"More than 300 people have been arrested in Omaha since Friday, May 29, when the city of less than 500,000 was swept up in the tidal wave of protests against police brutality and systemic racism that had erupted in Minneapolis after the brutal killing by police of an unarmed Black man named George Floyd.

Jake Gardner, the white bar owner who shot and killed James Scurlock, a 22-year-old Black protester, on the second night of unrest in Omaha — Saturday, May 30 — wasn’t one of them.

Within just 36 hours of the shooting, Douglas County prosecutor Don Kleine announced that criminal charges would not be filed, finding that Gardner — a 38-year-old ex-Marine with an expired concealed carry permit — had shot Scurlock in self-defense. Gardner, who’d been taken into police custody for questioning the night of the shooting, was released the following night without even being booked into the jail."

"The quick decision not to file charges in the context of this shooting was viewed by many in the community as an example of the ingrained racism within the criminal justice system that has been the subject of nationwide protests, including the one Scurlock had participated in the night he was killed. And while Kleine’s call to convene a grand jury has been welcomed by Scurlock’s family and community leaders alike, many in Omaha have been left feeling angry and disappointed by what they view as a failure by local law enforcement to consider all pertinent evidence and information, including Gardner’s background and reputation, before apparently siding with his version of events and letting him go.

Describing her initial reaction to the news that Gardner would not be charged, one of his relatives told Yahoo News: “Whatever happened, if they let him go that quickly, they are not looking at all at the rest of it.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/after-a-...igns-of-the-shooters-allegedly-190303877.html
Wow. I had honestly never heard of this incident before right now but, based on my admittedly brief research, I don’t see any way on earth that Gardner could be charged with anything, much less that the incident had any racial aspect.

Scurlock jumped on Gardner’s back and had him in a headlock and Gardner repeatedly warned him to get off. That’s textbook self defense.

The racism claims consist of one guy claiming Gardner’s dad was yelling slurs.

Wow. I had honestly never heard of this incident before right now but, based on my admittedly brief research, I don’t see any way on earth that Gardner could be charged with anything, much less that the incident had any racial aspect.

Scurlock jumped on Gardner’s back and had him in a headlock and Gardner repeatedly warned him to get off. That’s textbook self defense.

The racism claims consist of one guy claiming Gardner’s dad was yelling slurs.

"Self Defense" from what? He had an expired CC Permit and was waving his gun around in a crowd. People tried to tackle him to prevent someone from getting shot...

Scurlock jumped on Gardner's back after the young teenage girl had attempted to disarm him and he fired 2 warning shots. Scurlock was also the guy that Gardner had walked up to and accused him of "breaking windows". However, another witness who the police ignored and refused to interview told reporters that he had witnessed the white guys breaking windows, but Gardner ignored that and instead accosted Scurlock...

The question was not whether Gardner was guilty or not, but how much differently he was treated than a Black man who shot an unarmed white guy would be. No investigation or interviewing of witnesses-just a blanket whitewashing in a day or two in a situation that at the very least should have involved interviewing witnesses. None of that would have happened with a Black man being similarly involved that's not the way the system works in a place like Omaha.

As to the racism component,that was provided by Gardner's own cousin,based on her knowledge of her own family. Her appearance before a city commission is a huge reason the DA was forced to reverse himself and agree to empower a special prosecutor

"Gardner, who had an expired concealed carry permit, could still face misdemeanor charges or citations, officials have said. Kleine, who initially declined to charge the white bar owner later turned over the case to a special prosecutor for a grand jury review.

Jenny Heineman, who has a doctorate in sociology, said she is a cousin of Gardner and encouraged all the white people there to ponder their own family beliefs.

"Let me tell you what you don't want," she said. "You don't want to be sleepless and disturbed in the ways that I am today."
Every time she tries to sleep, she can only think of James Scurlock's little girl, close in age to her own child. And she spends all her waking hours knowing her family did this.

"Knowing that all the times my family members used the n-word, which was a lot, all of the times that my family made racist jokes, all of the times that my family ingrained violence into the minds and hearts and souls of their own babies, all of those things were leading up to the death of James," she said."

https://journalstar.com/legislature...cle_af5129f1-3884-5451-8688-e296c187c144.html

But back to my original point, and VPM's sudden interest in protestors killed. He felt it was worthy of being posted here (and in another thread as well) when it was a story that highlighted a criminal act in CHOP. But this story which is from weeks before CHOP even existed did NOT inspire him to post. Even though it obviously involves a different young Black man who was shot and killed while attending a protest. Now, why do you think he posted about one, and not the other?

"Self Defense" from what? He had an expired CC Permit and was waving his gun around in a crowd. People tried to tackle him to prevent someone from getting shot...

Scurlock jumped on Gardner's back after the young teenage girl had attempted to disarm him and he fired 2 warning shots. Scurlock was also the guy that Gardner had walked up to and accused him of "breaking windows". However, another witness who the police ignored and refused to interview told reporters that he had witnessed the white guys breaking windows, but Gardner ignored that and instead accosted Scurlock...

The question was not whether Gardner was guilty or not, but how much differently he was treated than a Black man who shot an unarmed white guy would be. No investigation or interviewing of witnesses-just a blanket whitewashing in a day or two in a situation that at the very least should have involved interviewing witnesses. None of that would have happened with a Black man being similarly involved that's not the way the system works in a place like Omaha.

As to the racism component,that was provided by Gardner's own cousin,based on her knowledge of her own family. Her appearance before a city commission is a huge reason the DA was forced to reverse himself and agree to empower a special prosecutor

"Gardner, who had an expired concealed carry permit, could still face misdemeanor charges or citations, officials have said. Kleine, who initially declined to charge the white bar owner later turned over the case to a special prosecutor for a grand jury review.

Jenny Heineman, who has a doctorate in sociology, said she is a cousin of Gardner and encouraged all the white people there to ponder their own family beliefs.

"Let me tell you what you don't want," she said. "You don't want to be sleepless and disturbed in the ways that I am today."
Every time she tries to sleep, she can only think of James Scurlock's little girl, close in age to her own child. And she spends all her waking hours knowing her family did this.

"Knowing that all the times my family members used the n-word, which was a lot, all of the times that my family made racist jokes, all of the times that my family ingrained violence into the minds and hearts and souls of their own babies, all of those things were leading up to the death of James," she said."

https://journalstar.com/legislature...cle_af5129f1-3884-5451-8688-e296c187c144.html

But back to my original point, and VPM's sudden interest in protestors killed. He felt it was worthy of being posted here (and in another thread as well) when it was a story that highlighted a criminal act in CHOP. But this story which is from weeks before CHOP even existed did NOT inspire him to post. Even though it obviously involves a different young Black man who was shot and killed while attending a protest. Now, why do you think he posted about one, and not the other?
For me it was seeing a father on tv who wasn't even allowed to see his son for a week after he died. It was him saying, "nobody has called me. The police have not told me what happened". I'm a Dad too and I thought ABL's videos were appropriate. I don't want anybody dying. But of course some stories will touch me more than others.

For me it was seeing a father on tv who wasn't even allowed to see his son for a week after he died. It was him saying, "nobody has called me. The police have not told me what happened". I'm a Dad too and I thought ABL's videos were appropriate. I don't want anybody dying. But of course some stories will touch me more than others.

Forgive my cynicism, but people get murdered every day, and it's not always by criminals like what happened in Seattle. This man's son was not the first protestor killed, and 2 cops were ambushed and shot by a right-wing gun nut in Ca.

Those murders, along with the first Black protestor to die who was shot by a racist in Omaha all occurred BEFORE CHOP was even established. Yet only 1 out of 4 murders inspired you to start a thread and express your grief?

I mean 4 people murdered,3 of them based on political differences and 1 just a criminal being a criminal. And the only one you felt worthy of starting a thread on was the non-political, criminal event? What exactly makes this man's grief more palpable than the families/loved ones of the other 3 who died?

PS- one of the 2 cops the Nazi in CA killed was Black...

I will say this the black people in the videos I posted make a lot more sense than BLM which is a marxist organization started by marxist women. They are self identified as such.
Is Rush now telling his minions that the “feminazi’s” are behind BLM?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT