ADVERTISEMENT

I like this thinking

gulcherboy

Freshman
Dec 5, 2002
Our new offensive coordinator apparently has a slightly different way of looking at things -- which I like. I also like how he defines "a balanced offense:" “Balance doesn’t mean we have to at the end of the game 50-50,” DeBoer said. “It just means that we need to have the ability to run the ball when people are forcing us to do that, and pass that ball when they’re loading the box.”offense:"

Think it could happen. He’s not walking into a disaster! Lot of talent returning!
I agree with this logic. He has good talent AND actually has a scheme and not just a playbook full of plays. Watching his film you can see his variations of running the same play. Of course that doesn't always lead to success but it does help when an opponent takes away that look that you can still attack in a different way

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but I'm imagining what might happen if DeBoer can have the same kind of immediate impact on the offense that Allen had on the defense his first year.

If he does he might get poached.

If he does he might get poached.
I agree to a degree. I still think if he has a great season this year he will stay with IU. He's being paid great money and is liking what he sees in regards to the athletes we are bringing in. To say he will be here any longer than a couple of years if the success rises then id be lying to myself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT