ADVERTISEMENT

I know I’m a threat to democracy

. . . But I’m hopeful the Hoosiers will kick some Illini ass tonight. MAGA - Make Allen Good Again

(Nevermind that I predicted a 10-7 Illinois victory on the football board.)
This Big 10 West fan is pulling for the Hoosiers tonight. I know Illinois likely sucks again, but still want them to have one in the loss column right off the bat.

Went to the Purdue - Penn State game last night. Crazy atmosphere, and frustrating loss. But both teams looked very good.

Reactions: Indianaftw
This Big 10 West fan is pulling for the Hoosiers tonight. I know Illinois likely sucks again, but still want them to have one in the loss column right off the bat.

Went to the Purdue - Penn State game last night. Crazy atmosphere, and frustrating loss. But both teams looked very good.
That atmosphere looked fantastic

That Reese Taylor kid had a pretty good game, huh?

Reactions: UncleMark

Both teams looked average. Also, not sorry you lost. Cheers 😁

• Love
. . . But I’m hopeful the Hoosiers will kick some Illini ass tonight. MAGA - Make Allen Good Again

(Nevermind that I predicted a 10-7 Illinois victory on the football board.)
IU over illandannoys 31-17. This will be the year last year should have been.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT