ADVERTISEMENT

I just mowed half my lawn

Probably a Briggs & Stratton motor on it too, right? Those are bulletproof.
Yep. The bagging attachment is getting pretty threadbare in some spots but the motor is flawless. I did have to replace the pull cord a couple of years ago though.

I'm exhausted. McNutt, can you help me out?

Yes, it's a push mower. But you can bring your own if you are especially attached to it.

Call Bernie.
Have him send over a 1%er to finish up.

But to be really fair, you should mow half the lawn across the street, half of a black family lawn, half a Hispanic, half a Republican, half a third-worlder. Etc.

Frankly, I'm shocked you are such a lawn bigot.

Call Bernie.
Have him send over a 1%er to finish up.

But to be really fair, you should mow half the lawn across the street, half of a black family lawn, half a Hispanic, half a Republican, half a third-worlder. Etc.

Frankly, I'm shocked you are such a lawn bigot.
Bernie wonders why the lawnmower should do all the work. To really be fair he should allow the lawnmower to push him around while he cuts the grass with a pair of scissors. Wait, that would be unfair to the scissors. I guess he'll just have to pull the grass out. Bernie is also for having only tax payer provided, organic, community lawnmowers, commonly called goats (or sheep). No one should have a nicer lawnmower that his neighbor and no one's lawn should look nicer than another's.

First mow of the year? My God man! I've already mowed my lawn four times (not really). First time this year was a bitch. My 13 year old bailed on me and made me do the whole thing myself. Damn pansy.

You let your 13 year old bail on you? Sounds like you're the pussy, not him/her...

Reactions: MillerTime
You let your 13 year old bail on you? Sounds like you're the pussy, not him/her...
Touché. I was going to end up doing it myself anyway. He kept complaining the the lawnmower wasn't working when he was just too damn impatient to empty the bag every other pass.

Christ, what a bunch of pussies. Mowing your grass is one of the manly things left on earth. I love mowing the grass. I get great satisfaction from grass being a uniform height. My yard isn't flat, I have to mow around trees, boo f'ing hoo. I grew up in a town called Hillsdale. Rake your damn bunkers and mow your own damn lawn like a man.

Yea, but you're a common thinking moron.

You burn off the remaining gas in the fall or add new in the spring? I never listen but I've been told it's really bad on the engine to use the old gas. I know fascinating.
Fill it full before storing and add an additive to the fuel mix, let run a couple minutes. I usually drain that mix and refill before using again the following spring. You should use an additive on every refill, keeps it from gumming up. If you drain it you're allowing condensation in the tank and eventually rust.

Last edited:
Fill it full before storing and add an additive to the fuel mix, let run a couple minutes. I usually drain that mix and refill before using again the following spring. You should use an additive on every refill, keeps it from gumming up. If you drain it you're allowing condensation in the tank and eventually rust.
It is a good idea to use an additive but I never do, don't feel like phacking with it I guess, but 2 cycle engines do run dirty. Specifically, fuel stabilizer is the type of additive to add when storing for Winter, and that works just as well as draining and burning off the fuel in the line/carb. But again, something else to have to buy and phack with.

Seriously STFU. You are the only one who thinks you're clever.

He's a republican, and their party is being hijacked by an orange skinned reality star with the IQ of a turnip. I feel sorry for them, even though they truly deserve it. So, have a heart, all they have left is a joke, and bad jokes....

Reactions: Cream&Crimson
Yea, but you're a common thinking moron.
And you're an uncommon thinking moron. At least I'm not some fake know-it-all asshat. OS on all things Patriots = TMP on everything else--some smattering of factual knowledge but unbearably annoying. Throw in your penchant for using vegetables as some sort of weird insult and you lose even that intellectual match-up.

Reactions: C-$
And you're an uncommon thinking moron. At least I'm not some fake know-it-all asshat. OS on all things Patriots = TMP on everything else--some smattering of factual knowledge but unbearably annoying. Throw in your penchant for using vegetables as some sort of weird insult and you lose even that intellectual match-up.

Blah blah blah ...

Go wash your nasty smelly ass, Crotchrot.

He's a republican, and their party is being hijacked by an orange skinned reality star with the IQ of a turnip. I feel sorry for them, even though they truly deserve it. So, have a heart, all they have left is a joke, and bad jokes....

Barely.

I went #nevertrump early - before it was a hashtweettag
(Took Goat years to figure out Hillary lies like a rug.)

Looks like I may have to start a party.
The rest of the nation has lost its mind.

Your wit is almost as bad as your hygiene, Crotchrot.

Is your olelady a jerkover too?
Not bad for an Amish bred potato though, am I right? What a facking moron. You know you bring these beatings on yourself, right? I've often heard weed use causes short-term memory loss. You should start keeping a journal of all the ass beatings I've administered to you so you don't have to go through this again. If vegetable and crotchrot smack is the best you've got please confine yourself to the free board. I tire of thrashing the inept.

Don't buy cheap shit and you won't have trouble. My Snapper self propelled is 10 years old and runs like new.

Also, it's not enough to drain the gas at the end of the season. You need to start it after draining it and let it burn off all the fuel in the line and carburetor. I've learned this the hard way over the years.

I don't buy cheap mowers, either. My Lawn Boy and my Toro mowers both had issues with their self propel function. When I would try to turn or pull them back, they often would resist. No more self-propelled mowers for me.

Christ, what a bunch of pussies. Mowing your grass is one of the manly things left on earth. I love mowing the grass. I get great satisfaction from grass being a uniform height. My yard isn't flat, I have to mow around trees, boo f'ing hoo. I grew up in a town called Hillsdale. Rake your damn bunkers and mow your own damn lawn like a man.

Cosign.

I miss mowing so much.

Will you now respect me as a man again?

Cosign.

I miss mowing so much.

Will you now respect me as a man again?
Wow you like walking around a yard cutting a useless plant in a attempt to appease and impress your neighbors and still claim to have a 138 IQ. What a dumbass..

Unfortunately, I'll be in Chi most of the week but Fri afternoon could work. Or that wknd.
See, now you have a smelly Amish moron to play dolly dress up with. Try not to intimidate him with your 138 IQ or understanding of hygiene.

See, now you have a smelly Amish moron to play dolly dress up with. Try not to intimidate him with your 138 IQ or understanding of hygiene.
You're such a baby. Maybe stop shaving your vagina and do something worthwhile.

You're such a baby. Maybe stop shaving your vagina and do something worthwhile.
149.gif

I don't buy cheap mowers, either. My Lawn Boy and my Toro mowers both had issues with their self propel function. When I would try to turn or pull them back, they often would resist. No more self-propelled mowers for me.

I do buy cheap ass mowers. I don't buy self propelled. They are too slow, and too heavy.

Mine is at least 15 years old, probably older. No Bag, no chute, it mulches. It was one of the 2 or 3 cheapest at Lowes.

I have never changed the oil. I didn't drain the gas over the winter. Filled the tank with gas from last fall. Primed it, and it started in 2 - 3 pulls.

I satisfied my lawn care urge when I was in my late 20's. Now, I don't even want to fertilize so it won't grow too fast.

Reactions: T.M.P.
Probably a Briggs & Stratton motor on it too, right? Those are bulletproof.
That's what I have. An old Craftsman with a B&S 6.5. Don't know what year, and I don't know what my dad did to keep it running, but the past five years, the only maintenance I've had to do on it is clean it out once in a while (self-mulching). I swear I could run this thing on lighter fluid if I had to. It is a trooper.

Reactions: Cream&Crimson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT