ADVERTISEMENT

Best free reverse phone number lookup website or app?

CarolineGenesis

Newcomer
Sep 29, 2021
I'm just trying to weed out spams and scams, so I don't need something that does background checks, etc. I found one a while back that wasn't awful, but either I can't remember which one, or it's changed to another one of those, "Please wait while we search, btw, what's your email, etc?"

I don't want to have to check my email for results. I don't want to have to pay for results or give payment info for "free trial" that I can probably never actually cancel. I would love to avoid search timers, surveys, just-one-more-clicks, etc.

whitepages.com was reliable many moons ago. Spokeo changed how they work. Beenverified dangles the results but never actually gives them to you. Google no longer even tries.

TLDR: Honestly I just want free, accurate results asap. Preferably ones that tell me more than the location of the area code.

• Haha
Reactions: mike41703
I'm just trying to weed out spams and scams, so I don't need something that does background checks, etc. I found one a while back that wasn't awful, but either I can't remember which one, or it's changed to another one of those, "Please wait while we search, btw, what's your email, etc?"

I don't want to have to check my email for results. I don't want to have to pay for results or give payment info for "free trial" that I can probably never actually cancel. I would love to avoid search timers, surveys, just-one-more-clicks, etc.

whitepages.com was reliable many moons ago. Spokeo changed how they work. Beenverified dangles the results but never actually gives them to you. Google no longer even tries.

TLDR: Honestly I just want Free Reverse lookup, accurate results asap. Preferably ones that tell me more than the location of the area code.
thanks in advance for any help

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT