ADVERTISEMENT

Best free reverse phone number lookup website or app?

CarolineGenesis

Newcomer
Sep 29, 2021
I'm just trying to weed out spams and scams, so I don't need something that does background checks, etc. I found one a while back that wasn't awful, but either I can't remember which one, or it's changed to another one of those, "Please wait while we search, btw, what's your email, etc?"

I don't want to have to check my email for results. I don't want to have to pay for results or give payment info for "free trial" that I can probably never actually cancel. I would love to avoid search timers, surveys, just-one-more-clicks, etc.

whitepages.com was reliable many moons ago. Spokeo changed how they work. Beenverified dangles the results but never actually gives them to you. Google no longer even tries.

TLDR: Honestly I just want free, accurate results asap. Preferably ones that tell me more than the location of the area code.

• Haha
Reactions: mike41703
I'm just trying to weed out spams and scams, so I don't need something that does background checks, etc. I found one a while back that wasn't awful, but either I can't remember which one, or it's changed to another one of those, "Please wait while we search, btw, what's your email, etc?"

I don't want to have to check my email for results. I don't want to have to pay for results or give payment info for "free trial" that I can probably never actually cancel. I would love to avoid search timers, surveys, just-one-more-clicks, etc.

whitepages.com was reliable many moons ago. Spokeo changed how they work. Beenverified dangles the results but never actually gives them to you. Google no longer even tries.

TLDR: Honestly I just want Free Reverse lookup, accurate results asap. Preferably ones that tell me more than the location of the area code.
thanks in advance for any help

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT