ADVERTISEMENT

I hope jay bilas never does an IU game...

Agreed, I like him.

And I hate almost all announcers. I appreciate the fact that he's not constantly using catch phrases or trying to promote himself as the center of attention. He also doesn't claim Coach K is the best coach in the history of sports and talk about Robert Montgomery Knight constantly.

Re: i think he does a solid job *

He's one of the few I like.

Tonight he said IU is fun to watch so he can't be that bad.

He pulls no punches and doesn't go off on tangents

Vitale and others talk about the past and future and not about what's happening on the floor. No sweeping generalities or stating the obvious repeatedly....he is a class act.

he complained a lot tonight..

About officials talking
To coaches and said the "rule book needed to be overhauled." Just seemed like a whiner
Posted from Rivals Mobile

The rule book does need overhauled.

The clock reviews at the end of that game killed any excitement that game had. He wasn't stating anything that most fans think.

Can't stand Bilas

if he would just talk about basketball he is fine but he goes off on his agendas to much about the NCAA or what rules he would make when it comes to the game.

I like him too. I feel like I learn more from him than anyone around

now. He does alot of homework and visiting of programs that you never get with someone like Dakich. I think he has alot to say because he does alot of work. Dakich, while I often enjoy him and learn alot bball wise at times, is so smug he'll spout off on anything with 0 prep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT