ADVERTISEMENT

I had a blast playing golf with my buddies today. Our group consisted of my dentist buddy, a retired emergency room

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
physician and another friend of ours. We were 9.5 points over quota for the first nine holes and beat our friendly opponents.

On the back nine, nobody was behind us, so we joined up with our opponents to make a sevensome. Two foursomes were holding up our opponents, so it allowed us to play as a sevensome and still not hold up anybody behind us. The trash talking was a blast, by the way.

My three partners and I won the front, back and total, so we walked away with all of the money this afternoon. Even if we had lost, I would have enjoyed the fellowship and being able to play golf in late November.

We also plan to play Sunday, but we are going to make a decision Sunday morning. In other words, it might be too cold.

How many balls do you count toward the quota? If you are counting all 4, you gave some real sandbagged because it seems you are beating your quota a lot, which shouldn’t happen.

How many balls do you count toward the quota? If you are counting all 4, you gave some real sandbagged because it seems you are beating your quota a lot, which shouldn’t happen.
All four scores count towards quota. If I exceed quota by two or more points, it goes up. If I am two or more points under quota, it goes down. I am fairly unpredictable when it comes to my rounds of golf.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT