ADVERTISEMENT

I got in 18 holes Wednesday. Because it was going to be too windy to play Timbergate, I decided to play

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
Otter Creek. I teed off at 11:00 and walked 18 holes in about 2:25.

I had a 44 on the front nine and a 43 on the back nine from the white tees. The wind was about 20 miles an hour and I had to hit two extra clubs when hitting my approach shots into the wind.

After finishing my round, I drove home and mowed our lawn. I used a bag on my mower so I could pick up the leaves at the same time.

I'm looking forward to playing golf with my buddies this weekend--at least on Saturday. Sunday is questionable because of potential showers.

It is supposed to be 54 here in Iowa Saturday. May have to get out and play a round. We have been doing indoor league since late October.

Otter Creek. I teed off at 11:00 and walked 18 holes in about 2:25.

I had a 44 on the front nine and a 43 on the back nine from the white tees. The wind was about 20 miles an hour and I had to hit two extra clubs when hitting my approach shots into the wind.

After finishing my round, I drove home and mowed our lawn. I used a bag on my mower so I could pick up the leaves at the same time.

I'm looking forward to playing golf with my buddies this weekend--at least on Saturday. Sunday is questionable because of potential showers.

it was too windy Wed to mow my lawn, so i mowed my neighbors lawn instead.

that said, maybe 10-15 yrs ago i was playing and found a ball that said "small ball" on it.

it was about the size of the old British ball i'm guessing.

anyway, being i had the course to myself, i hit several drives on the next hole which played into a steady wind, though probably not 20 mph.

the "small ball" was easily 20 - 30 yds past the others, without being hit better.

would be interesting to bring back the British ball option.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT