ADVERTISEMENT

I drank the koolaid once again

I have never understood why people ever drinks the Kool aid when it comes to IU football. We always start out well and some of the fans fall for that and think it will be different this year. Watching IU for over 40 years makes you numb to all of this bad football and are use to this brand of football. We have recruited well enough to compete in most games except for today but we are not good enough to beat the really good programs. Hopefully next years recruiting class can start changing that and we can keep some of the top players in the state to stay here.

I have never understood why people ever drinks the Kool aid when it comes to IU football. We always start out well and some of the fans fall for that and think it will be different this year. Watching IU for over 40 years makes you numb to all of this bad football and are use to this brand of football. We have recruited well enough to compete in most games except for today but we are not good enough to beat the really good programs. Hopefully next years recruiting class can start changing that and we can keep some of the top players in the state to stay here.

We lost most of our D. Those that lost sight of that in the offseason are the ones misguided. The ones thinking logically saw this as a down year.

I am so tired of on short yardage seeing us in the spread with 4 or 5 wideouts instead of trying to run for the first down. 2nd and 2 to we try the slant in the end zone and get it picked off instead of trying to run for the first down,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT