ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t consider my divorces as failures

I’m noting a pattern amongst the Dream Team- y’all collect ex wives. That’s a pricey habit!

quote-you-know-why-divorces-are-so-expensive-they-re-worth-it-willie-nelson-21-28-05.jpg

They are habitat for humanity!!
GIVER right here!!
The worst is when the kids are still young. Has to get better after the kids are gone. Just today I got a notification of a friend request on instagram. Fing ex wife. Miserable. Can’t ignore her. Those divorced know why. So I had to sanitize my follow list of those that she had on her radar.

Day I cut my last support check I’m blocking em all

The worst is when the kids are still young. Has to get better after the kids are gone. Just today I got a notification of a friend request on instagram. Fing ex wife. Miserable. Can’t ignore her. Those divorced know why. So I had to sanitize my follow list of those that she had on her radar.

You need two accounts.

Yep. I was like “ who the **** is stealing my daughter’s identity” then remembered she’s nearly 17. Ugh. Still don’t want her on any social media but I’m getting tired of fighting a two front war with her and my wife.
You guys closing in on any schools?

I like the metals...
Not me. My anniversary is coming up.

Scene: Mexican Restaurant for anniversary

Wife: Why are we at the Mexican Restaurant for our anniversary?

Me: Uhhh……I bought more Bitcoin. How’s the quesadilla?

Wife: Why? I thought you were done buying.

Me: Can you believe someone was selling some for 57k? Who are these dumbasses?

Wife: Dumbasses that are getting laid tonight.

Me: Still not selling.

That is the first step to getting back together. You know this, right? Stay strong, but tag that at least one more time ! !
WITH PROTECTION COACH !!

Congratulations. 35 in September.
Do you all really remember the years AND the month? That's totally ghey.
After the terrible incident 5 yrs ago, our head of HR sends me a reminder one week before my anniversary every year now. It seems even my co-workers don't want to live through that whole episode again.

59 in august.
15 + 4 + ....12ish +/- so far.
Sept, ? and ...... Oct I think? not sure but I know that we flew to Vegas to do it. Last one in Vegas was with a Mexican Elvis dude As the preacher. Most romantic thing ever, I keep reminding her (via text because we are not speaking right now). My toothbrush tasted like shit this morning. That's odd, right?

• Haha
Reactions: CO. Hoosier
Yep. I was like “ who the **** is stealing my daughter’s identity” then remembered she’s nearly 17. Ugh. Still don’t want her on any social media but I’m getting tired of fighting a two front war with her and my wife.
Nearly 17... Disregard my last post.... for a bit over a year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT