ADVERTISEMENT

I check in every couple hours

CC Mac

All-Big Ten
Aug 19, 2002
I keep thinking there may be a commit to read about but it looks like it may be quiet til Wednesday.

Same here, I thought they would've secured two verbals this past week. It's not easy being an IU football fan this time of year with seemingly every team with a pulse playing in a bowl game.

There's over 40 bowl games and IU seems to come up just short. This recruiting class is so very important in solving that issue.

Same here, I thought they would've secured two verbals this past week. It's not easy being an IU football fan this time of year with seemingly every team with a pulse playing in a bowl game.

There's over 40 bowl games and IU seems to come up just short. This recruiting class is so very important in solving that issue.
I kinda look at this week as our bowl game and we get nothing.
It’s like you said,it’s tough being an IU football but you gotta admit that we are loyal,patient bunch lol

I keep thinking there may be a commit to read about but it looks like it may be quiet til Wednesday.

giphy.gif

I don't think there should be anything other than wait until Wednesday. I don't think no announcements = no good news on Wednesday. I think it could mean they won't have the few on the fence they've flipped ready to announce yet! :)

They've proven they can recruit fairly well and I believe that trend will continue.

I don't think there should be anything other than wait until Wednesday. I don't think no announcements = no good news on Wednesday. I think it could mean they won't have the few on the fence they've flipped ready to announce yet! :)

They've proven they can recruit fairly well and I believe that trend will continue.
Could be that Bedford has flipped and J Williams to FSU

How's a 4-Star QB transfer to start your day this Monday?

Patience people, why open presents before xmas morning? The list will be posted soon enough and until IU has big losses or really bad news for sure, don't assume the worst. This is the kind of example that shows the IU team seems to know how to recruit!

And PS, Not every move or decision is fully out in the public and nor should it be or need to be. Let the coaches & staff do their job and it will all be known on signing days #1 & #2. Get excited, that's 2 4-Star QB's now to potentially entice David Bell! (Can think big at this moment right?) :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT