ADVERTISEMENT

I am impressed by Lagow's off the field composure.

82hoosier

All-American
Sep 7, 2001
Has to be tough to be a team captain and not be able to get in the game. Apparently he has just kept his head down and kept working. No complaining. Or at least nothing to create a distraction. Well done Richard! If anyone deserves to have things go their way it is you.

Has to be tough to be a team captain and not be able to get in the game. Apparently he has just kept his head down and kept working. No complaining. Or at least nothing to create a distraction. Well done Richard! If anyone deserves to have things go their way it is you.
Agreed. I feel for the kid because his potential is probably still well above his play. I get the sense that he is an extremely coachable kid who didn't get great coaching early in his career. Some of his mechanical issues, especially last year are reflective of that. Also, the bouncing around to multiple programs had to stunt his development. Too bad he doesn't have a sixth year of eligibility.

Agreed for sure he's a good kid, has had a tremendous attitude that has likely been noticed by the entire team and coaching staff. Nothing is given to anyone in life, but he gets kudos for being just that, head down and ready to go when his number was called, and it was.

Lesson to all players, besides having a great team first attitude, know that injuries definitely do happen, and you have to be ready bc most likely a chance will come so be prepared.

I happily second these sentiments. He impresses me with every interview I've seen with him. Maybe he can latch on as a grad assistant and start learning the coaching game -- he might have a good future there.

Reactions: 76-1

He's an impressive guy. I tip my cap to him. He's everything we should want in an IUFB player. 7

Reactions: jsglenn4
Agree with all positive comments. Represents himself and IU well. Very glad he's getting a second chance. Love to see Rich guide us to three more wins and finish career strong.
Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: ESalum86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT