ADVERTISEMENT

I am ashamed to admit this.

Both games tonight have great story lines. Going to set records, as will next week’s finals.

Every time I turn on sports news in the morning now I have to watch the Title 9 quota of 50% of broadcast time. I need to find a comprehensive online sports news program with a Title 9 free pledge. I have zero interest in watching the 30 minute daily update on Caitlin’s menstrual cycle.

Peeking at games doesn’t help.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bIhawk
Every time I turn on sports news in the morning now I have to watch the Title 9 quota of 50% of broadcast time. I need to find a comprehensive online sports news program with a Title 9 free pledge. I have zero interest in watching the 30 minute daily update on Caitlin’s menstrual cycle.

Peeking at games doesn’t help.
Pretty typical victim mentality for your sort. “I have to watch”.

Reactions: JBT Assoc
Both games tonight have great story lines. Going to set records, as will next week’s finals.
On that note, the NCAA plans the final fours well in advance, and the only football stadium they're playing in through 2031 is in San Antonio, where they set it up for ~30K fans. The rest are the usual 18-20K NBA arenas. I get the NCAA did not know WBB was going to take off this much over the past few years.

The NCAA can start moving the women's final four to stadiums. It's in Indy in 2028, but at Gainbridge, and that should really get moved to Lucas Oil for at least the half setup of about 40K (like Saturday's all-star game), or maybe the full setup of 60-70K. May as well do the full set up and break the record, I'm quite sure there is enough interest in bball in Indiana to do that regardless of the teams that make the final four.

If the final four were at Lucas Oil this year, they would break Iowa's 55K attendance record.

Just an observation.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT