ADVERTISEMENT

I’m watching Lock Up about the toughest prisons in America.

DrHoops

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2001
One of the inmates is in jail for statutory rape. He was 33 and she was 14 and they were “in love”.

Sound familiar?

One of the inmates is in jail for statutory rape. He was 33 and she was 14 and they were “in love”.

Sound familiar?

His mistake -- he didnt get her parent's permission. Once that happens, its sexy-time.

Btw did he look like this fella and his lovely GF?
donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

C8vc9crUIAAzQGU.jpg:large

Girl: "Daddy, can I have a pony?"
Man: "No way! These are new trousers!"

Last edited:
I’m starting to wonder about the Republican “family values”. Statutory rape? Cool by the Trump Family!!!!!

Those are disturbing pics. Seriously...very creepy. He's in bed with his pre-teen daughter in a mini-skirt while he's on the phone. The one he calls "a piece of ass". F@cking disgusting.

His mistake -- he didnt get her parent's permission. Once that happens, its sexy-time.

Btw did he look like this fella and his lovely GF?
donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

C8vc9crUIAAzQGU.jpg:large

Girl: "Daddy, can I have a pony?"
Man: "No way! These are new trousers!"

Those are disturbing pics. Seriously...very creepy. He's in bed with his pre-teen daughter in a mini-skirt while he's on the phone. The one he calls "a piece of ass". F@cking disgusting.

More of the Trump Life:

Donald4.jpeg

Some context:

These are some of his comments on his mistress/daughter (not for the PC crowd):

1) "I don't think Ivanka would do that inside the magazine. Although she does have a very nice figure. I've said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I would be dating her."

2) When asked what he and his daughter both consider their favourite things, Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].”

3) “She’s actually always been very voluptuous… she’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall… she’s a real beauty.”

4) “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father….

5) “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?

Roy and Donald have a lot in common dont they? The Evangelicals love the both of them too. Go figure!

Last edited:
I never heard of the last one. That is REALLY sick. I mean all of them are, but that quote is no longer guess work.

More of the Trump Life:

Donald4.jpeg

Some context:

These are some of his comments on his mistress/daughter (not for the PC crowd):

1) "I don't think Ivanka would do that inside the magazine. Although she does have a very nice figure. I've said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I would be dating her."

2) When asked what he and his daughter both consider their favourite things, Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].”

3) “She’s actually always been very voluptuous… she’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall… she’s a real beauty.”

4) “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father….

5) “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?

Roy and Donald have a lot in common dont they? The Evangelicals love the both of them too. Go figure!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT