ADVERTISEMENT

How Many Years

Yeah I thought about that but I think OG leaves since he's projected to go in the top 20. The other guys may stay, I guess though.

Chance Og, Bryant, & jbj all do not leave the way I see it....
.15 * .30 * .35 ...
About 2% .....
Good luck with that
I know Bryant is still listed on some mock drafts but I can't imagine anyone actually doing it. The dude is not NBA material and it's not even close. JBJ has no chance of getting drafted although I could still see him leaving. OG would be drafted but he really hasn't played much the last two years if you think about it. I give him a small chance at coming back but the other two really have no reason to unless they're ok with the D league

Reactions: moneyadvisor
I know Bryant is still listed on some mock drafts but I can't imagine anyone actually doing it. The dude is not NBA material and it's not even close. JBJ has no chance of getting drafted although I could still see him leaving. OG would be drafted but he really hasn't played much the last two years if you think about it. I give him a small chance at coming back but the other two really have no reason to unless they're ok with the D league
Coach Creanie never prepared Bryant as a low post player. I think he also lied about his vertical improvement too. He really didn't push Blackmon to play tough d either. OG's ball handling needs vast improvement. If some of these players want to make the jump,I guess the D -LEAGUE HAS MORE ROOM FOR THEM. They need a lot more development to improve. Davis haS SHOWED HE CAN PLAY LOWPOST,I think he is already further along than Bryant in that regard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT