ADVERTISEMENT

How does IU finish these four games?

You get what you give Sporto

That has been the case for 30 years, it ain't changing for
I do not really expect Saturday to be that close at all honestly. Purdue will probably win by like 15 or more. The game that concerns me is Michigan they are starting to come on and that is a must win for us to have any shot at the top 4.
I l
You get what you give Sporto

That has been the case for 30 years, it ain't changing for you.
Ok Scooby I have a bet for you since you actually don’t talk basketball at all when you are presented with facts. If Purdue doesn’t make the Final Four I will never post here again. And you have my word on that and in my profession that actually means something. Not ever again under any user name. However, if Purdue does make the Final Four you never post on this forum again. Now I know you won’t honor this bet anyway but it will be so worth it calling you out repeatedly next year - and it’s not gonna be pretty for IU next year and Purdue will have everyone back and then some key additions. So what say you Scooby? You very confident Purdue won’t make it or are you gonna tuck tail and run like you do when cornered? The great thing about this bet is 80 percent of the IU fans on this site may actually become Purdue fans! Signed a 60 IQ Pig farmer with an IU Grad Degree!!!

I l

Ok Scooby I have a bet for you since you actually don’t talk basketball at all when you are presented with facts. If Purdue doesn’t make the Final Four I will never post here again. And you have my word on that and in my profession that actually means something. Not ever again under any user name. However, if Purdue does make the Final Four you never post on this forum again. Now I know you won’t honor this bet anyway but it will be so worth it calling you out repeatedly next year - and it’s not gonna be pretty for IU next year and Purdue will have everyone back and then some key additions. So what say you Scooby? You very confident Purdue won’t make it or are you gonna tuck tail and run like you do when cornered? The great thing about this bet is 80 percent of the IU fans on this site may actually become Purdue fans! Signed a 60 IQ Pig farmer with an IU Grad Degree!!!
Two things Sporto.

1. You seem to struggle grasping the "get what you give" rule. I gave you the opportunity and you gave me the finger...which is fine. PU fans rarely have much to add to a true basketball conversation, generally a waste of our time.

2, Apparently you don't understand the premise of a wager, Ace.. The concept is that I would risk something I value in order to acquire something I value should an event occour that I believe has a high likelyhood of occouring (in this case; pu not making the FF for the 43rd consecutive year)

Problem is Sparky...you offer nothing I value. Quite the opposite, as I value all of you bitter little trolls coming here to get smacked around. You serve here strictly for my entertainment. It would be like pu fans suddenly stopping chanting IU Sucks at every game, bar, intersection or bible study. We never want that to stop...ever...as it defines you.

I have given you far more attention than you have earned, so have fun jerking off to replays of Edey cracking someone across the throat with his forearm...and do come back, Chief

Hope ths helps.

Two things Sporto.

1. You seem to struggle grasping the "get what you give" rule. I gave you the opportunity and you gave me the finger...which is fine. PU fans rarely have much to add to a true basketball conversation, generally a waste of our time.

2, Apparently you don't understand the premise of a wager, Ace.. The concept is that I would risk something I value in order to acquire something I value should an event occour that I believe has a high likelyhood of occouring (in this case; pu not making the FF for the 43rd consecutive year)

Problem is Sparky...you offer nothing I value. Quite the opposite, as I value all of you bitter little trolls coming here to get smacked around. You serve here strictly for my entertainment. It would be like pu fans suddenly stopping chanting IU Sucks at every game, bar, intersection or bible study. We never want that to stop...ever...as it defines you.

I have given you far more attention than you have earned, so have fun jerking off to replays of Edey cracking someone across the throat with his forearm...and do come back, Chief

Hope ths helps.

Two things Sporto.

Hope ths helps.
Two things Sporto.

Hope ths helps.
I figured as much - you seem to think people really care what you think Scooby and that’s really the funniest part of your act. Nobody, and I’m including IU fans, cares what you think. My bet was as much for them as it was for me - I was trying to clean this board up for them! Hope that helps 😂

I figured as much - you seem to think people really care what you think Scooby and that’s really the funniest part of your act. Nobody, and I’m including IU fans, cares what you think. My bet was as much for them as it was for me - I was trying to clean this board up for them! Hope that helps 😂
He had the chance to be a hero to his fellow IU fans here by eliminating a Purdue poster on this board. But he dropped the ball when given the opportunity. Obviously, the risk did not match the reward to him; combined with reduced expectations of his team's chances in the event. He is all bluster but runs away when confronted. You have nailed this guy.

Reactions: SaratogaBoiler1
He had the chance to be a hero to his fellow IU fans here by eliminating a Purdue poster on this board. But he dropped the ball when given the opportunity. Obviously, the risk did not match the reward to him; combined with reduced expectations of his team's chances in the event. He is all bluster but runs away when confronted. You have nailed this guy.
Right on cue.

Thanks for being here.

You guys sure spend a lot of time and energy telling me how much I don't matter to you.

You guys sure spend a lot of time and energy telling me how much I don't matter to you.
You flatter yourself. You do not matter to me as to whether you write anything that I consider of value. Having written that, your posts are a source of absurdity and amusement so I guess that is something.

Your soon-to be-post: Cavanaugh, please help me and close this thread!!! They're being mean to me!!

You flatter yourself. You do not matter to me as to whether you write anything that I consider of value. Having written that, your posts are a source of absurdity and amusement so I guess that is something.

Your soon-to be-post: Cavanaugh, please help me and close this thread!!! They're being mean to me!!
And yet…

Those are my favorite ones - ouch!!! You hurt me!! Cav please close this thread! The ability to maintain that level of obnoxiousness is a wonder to me though - never breaks character in being the biggest douche on the site.

He’s over on the Rivals CBB freeboard peddling his stupidity and embarrassing the other regular IU posters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT