ADVERTISEMENT

How do you deal with Islam?

Yes. western culture isn’t made up of a specific ethnicity. It’s a collection of people who live in modern times and appreciate its benefits. These people don’t follow either basic principle.

It’s like a Californian complaining about taxes and moving to Texas and supporting liberal economics.

these people? you mean the subset of violent muslims in the ME (or Africa) or the more peaceful ones everywhere else who grew up in the same religion?

again, Israel is assbackwards for a liberal democracy.

it's the place, not the religion. feedback loop? sure, but there are just too many verifiable examples of muslims living in peace outside of the ME or Africa for your blanket statements to carry much water.

And yet they enable Hamas, support its terror networks and allow civilian hostages (including Americans) to rot in Gaza

yes, they enable Hamas -- at the point of gun -- against Israel, who also basically holds them at the point of a gun. and that's how you raise a terrorist. takes a village.

yes, they enable Hamas -- at the point of gun -- against Israel, who also basically holds them at the point of a gun. and that's how you raise a terrorist. takes a village.

So they die either way and chose the cowards way? That’s exactly who they are

these people? you mean the subset of violent muslims in the ME (or Africa) or the more peaceful ones everywhere else who grew up in the same religion?

again, Israel is assbackwards for a liberal democracy.

it's the place, not the religion. feedback loop? sure, but there are just too many verifiable examples of muslims living in peace outside of the ME or Africa for your blanket statements to carry much water.

Dude nobody is talking about Israel ITT. Your obsession doesn’t change the fact that these are broken people. So it’s a cultural problem then? Yet that culture has invaded the West. Somalis are a real problem in MN and have been for a while now.

Even those that were born in the Us.

You can’t have it both ways. You can’t be complaining about US (and western) involvement and intervention yet say we should shut down the terrorist factories.

Islam is the cause of the majority of terrorism across the globe. The data supports this as fact. Moreover, examples where ultra religious overtook others are plentiful. That isn’t going to stop because Islam followers desire the spread.

I can say that as I believe we have a big hand in perpetuating violence in the ME. Europe's historical policies and the our current policy helped wrought the path. to deny that would be insane.

the ME is hub of world terrorism. had planes and IEDs and such existed 1400 years ago, it would have been then too.

easy for someone to say who has never had a gun pointed at them or their family.

Fact remains. Many have caused revolutions and died for positive change.

Won’t be long now for me though since Somalis have run amok up here…

Dude nobody is talking about Israel ITT. Your obsession doesn’t change the fact that these are broken people. So it’s a cultural problem then? Yet that culture has invaded the West. Somalis are a real problem in MN and have been for a while now.

Even those that were born in the Us.

obsession? was pointing out that Muslims and Jews in the ME don't act right. both have culture problems. seems related to the discussion...

But Goat was right about your obsession with Somalis. what gives? dumb people in the US fall into dumb white nationalist ideology and blow up federal buildings. dumb people are gonna do dumb stuff in the name of all kinds of bullshit. humans...

Fact remains. Many have caused revolutions and died for positive change.

Won’t be long now for me though since Somalis have run amok up here…

yes, we're sure you'll be on the front lines during our next cultural hot war.

me, in the rear with the gear. :)

obsession? was pointing out that Muslims and Jews in the ME don't act right. both have culture problems. seems related to the discussion...

But Goat was right about your obsession with Somalis. what gives? dumb people in the US fall into dumb white nationalist ideology and blow up federal buildings. dumb people are gonna do dumb stuff in the name of all kinds of bullshit. humans...

I interact with them daily. It’s not an obsession, it’s a problem. They’re a cancer. The opposite of the Hmongs.

He doesn't even get the comparisons right. Islam is the problem. Particularly the brand that is popular in the Middle East.
It's always a yabbut about the Crusades a thousand years ago or the Old Testament eye-for-an-eye belief to justify butchery in the 21st Century.

It's always a yabbut about the Crusades a thousand years ago or the Old Testament eye-for-an-eye belief to justify butchery in the 21st Century.

The two leftists who have been leading the charge on this thread are truly ignorant about both the theology and history of Islam. The Koran is available in English. If they had an ounce of integrity they would read it before coming on here and spouting their nonsense. I assume they are both academics (faculty somewhere or grad students), because only highly educated but ignorant individuals could be so blissfully and smugly foolish. They and their ilk are less than worthless. The are poster children for the idiotic virtue signaling immigration policies that have had serious real world consequences in the West. Even with the evidence of their folly in plain view, they still have their heads up their respective asses. As far as I'm concerned, they both can get f***ed.

that's ironic because Israel leans on a 3000 year-old creation myth to justify its existence and still uses it to kill Palestinians and take their land.

man, the irony

The two leftists who have been leading the charge on this thread are truly ignorant about both the theology and history of Islam. The Koran is available in English. If they had an ounce of integrity they would read it before coming on here and spouting their nonsense. I assume they are both academics (faculty somewhere or grad students), because only highly educated but ignorant individuals could be so blissfully and smugly foolish. They and their ilk are less than worthless. The are poster children for the idiotic virtue signaling immigration policies that have had serious real world consequences in the West. Even with the evidence of their folly in plain view, they still have their heads up their respective asses. As far as I'm concerned, they both can get f***ed.

oh shut the f*ck up. you wrote a big paragraph, added nothing to the discussion but, hey, keep dropping the same populist lines in every thread and hope for the best, my dude.

[/QUOTE]
that's ironic because Israel leans on a 3000 year-old creation myth to justify its existence and still uses it to kill Palestinians and take their land.

man, the irony

There are 16 million Jews in the entire world. Is that 16 million too many for you?

tough to govern oneself when you have zero tools to do so. quite the paradox.

the Irish and Kurds et al. got the same rep and it was utter bullshit. Avg Joe Palestinian wants what any avg Joe wants: make a living, raise some kids.
Avg. Joe Palestinian's Gaza mob bosses were getting billions of dollars in aid from the West and military aid from Iran.

Israel was not a problem for Avg. Joe Palestinian, who often worked with, and along side, Israelis. Hamas was Avg. Joe Palestinian's problem.

Avg. Joe Palestinian's Gaza mob bosses were getting billions of dollars in aid from the West and military aid from Iran.

Israel was not a problem for Avg. Joe Palestinian, who often worked with, and along side, Israelis. Hamas was Avg. Joe Palestinian's problem.

Israel has always been a problem for Joe. even during peace, Israel runs the show there . again, water, power, food, travel, census, economy, links to the INTL community. all that.

terrorist factory

Israel has always been a problem for Joe. even during peace, Israel runs the show there . again, water, power, food, travel, census, economy, links to the INTL community. all that.

terrorist factory
Not the Avg. Joe Palestinian who lives in Israel, works in Israel, has Israeli citizenship, and votes for the Knesset.

The ones who refused to recognize Israel have put themselves into their situation.

Reactions: jet812

terrorist factory

terrorist factory

You should go on a hunger strike with these supporters

Do you deny that leaders of Islam call for the death of infidels? Can you reference any leaders of Christian faith doing the same?
How about that good Christian lady arrested in Texas this week for trying to drown a 3 year old American girl who happens to be the child of Muslim parents. Probably a preemptive Christian act to keep the girl from growing up to be a terrorist.

How about that good Christian lady arrested in Texas this week for trying to drown a 3 year old American girl who happens to be the child of Muslim parents. Probably a preemptive Christian act to keep the girl from growing up to be a terrorist.
Who said she was a good lady, or that all Christians are good? Did church leaders instruct her to do so? You continue to ignore/evade this line of questioning. I know why. Even if her parents were Muslims that were followers of leaders calling for the death of all Christians & Jews, & were raising her in that manner, the lady should fry.

There are deplorable Christians, just as there are for all other religions. Can you provide examples of modern religious leaders calling for the murder of all non-believers? I can, & they’re all Islamic…

Reactions: DANC
2 Chronicles 15:12-13

And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman".

Luke 19:27

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Matthew 10:34

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword".

Ezekiel 35:7-9

I will make Mount Seir a waste and a desolation, and I will cut off from it all who come and go. And I will fill its mountains with the slain. On your hills and in your valleys and in all your ravines those slain with the sword shall fall. I will make you a perpetual desolation, and your cities shall not be inhabited. Then you will know that I am the Lord".

There’s more if you’d like to see. So both religions seem to have their violence against non believers.
Google “free Quran in English” and you can have one sent to you. I ordered one after 9/11 and still have it. There is a ton of calls for violence in it as well. It and the Old Testament have that in common. Not so much in the New Testament. Religious zealots that focus on those parts of the texts rather than the peaceful stuff are the problem.

I recommend everyone get a copy.

Last edited:
Reactions: manichi
From what I saw there was nothing to identify the woman as Christian. Where did you get that or are you just assuming that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT