ADVERTISEMENT

How do transgender women (biological men) live with themselves . . .

So boys and girls play together until 9th grade and then we sperate them?

Believe me I'm not judging you, my 8th grade soccer team in Junior high was Co-Ed and the one girl on the team actually didn't suck. She wasn't great, but she didn't suck, and that earned my respect.

At what point in life should we intervene to keep men from beating the hell out of women?
Again, it depends on the sport. And I'm not saying integrate all sports until 9th grade. I'm saying in the less than 1% chance that there's a trans kid in your community playing a team sport, then it shouldn't be that big of a deal. They aren't handing out Olympic medals or scholarships to 13 year olds at the soccer field on Saturday morning. I don't even give a shit if it's a travel state championship for 12 year olds. The actual outcomes of those tournaments DON'T MATTER. It's the experience, the camaraderie, the discipline and being taught sometimes that shit ain't fair so I had better learn to deal with it.

They aren't handing out Olympic medals or scholarships to 13 year olds at the soccer field on Saturday morning.
Not necessarily true...at least at the level we play. Almost played them in Seattle in June.

I don't even give a shit if it's a travel state championship for 12 year olds. The actual outcomes of those tournaments DON'T MATTER. It's the experience, the camaraderie, the discipline and being taught sometimes that shit ain't fair so I had better learn to deal with it.
That's fair. And some femme kid that sucks anyway...who cares?

A travel showcase, with to-be-collegiate level players, going against a 14 year old boy...who slide tackles, has "boy calves"...and is two steps faster than anyone on the field...but also wears a ponytail?

BS.

Fail a chromosome test? What does that mean? The presence of the Y chromosome determines sex for the purpose of athletic competition. Nothing else matters. The Y chromosome sends signals for male physical development.

Yeah, there might be black swans.. The world isn’t perfect and we can’t make it perfect with a fiction.

Cannot make the world perfect with fiction, but as it has often been said...ignorance is bliss.

Not necessarily true...at least at the level we play. Almost played them in Seattle in June.

That's fair. And some femme kid that sucks anyway...who cares?

A travel showcase, with to-be-collegiate level players, going against a 14 year old boy...who slide tackles, has "boy calves"...and is two steps faster than anyone on the field...but also wears a ponytail?

BS.
You must be one of those parents all caught up in thinking results matter as to whether a college or pro coach is going to offer your kid a scholarship or contract. The coach doesn't give a shit if your girl's team wins or gets beat 7-0. They're watching your kid. Her skills. And if she's matched up against someone much better, more physical, faster...how does she deal with that? Whether it's a boy or a girl.

The coach doesn't give a shit if your girl's team wins or gets beat 7-0. They're watching your kid. Her skills. And if she's matched up against someone much better, more physical, faster...how does she deal with that? Whether it's a boy or a girl.
Yeah...no shit Sherlock.

But she gets that opportunity by not getting helicoptered by some 14 year old boy that plays dress up, ending her career via an ACL.

Again, it depends on the sport. And I'm not saying integrate all sports until 9th grade. I'm saying in the less than 1% chance that there's a trans kid in your community playing a team sport, then it shouldn't be that big of a deal. They aren't handing out Olympic medals or scholarships to 13 year olds at the soccer field on Saturday morning. I don't even give a shit if it's a travel state championship for 12 year olds. The actual outcomes of those tournaments DON'T MATTER. It's the experience, the camaraderie, the discipline and being taught sometimes that shit ain't fair so I had better learn to deal with it.
See that’s the problem Chief. My junior High principal was trans all the way back in 2005-2008. You seem to see them as a black swan event while I’m surrounded by these mentally ill freaks. It might be easy to declare yourself supportive from a distance but when trans people and Chicago Teachers Unions wreak havoc on your community, and you get to know them and realize that they’re full of shit, you may have a different perspective.

Sex determination is biological and objective. The presence of a Y chromosome means the individual should be excluded from competition intended for women. Anything that deviates from this simple objective test is simply political hogwash. This isn’t that hard.
This trans ideology is a test. If the powers that be can get us to either believe this or silently accept it then they can get us to believe anything.

I worked my ass off for a BS in biology. My hatred for this trans ideology knows no bounds. If you're confused look between your legs before you cut it off or build-a-dick.

I'm not going to participate in people's delusions. If that makes me mean the so be it.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I worked my ass off for a BS in biology. My hatred for this trans ideology knows no bounds. If you're confused look between your legs before you cut it off or build-a-dick.

I'm not going to participate in people's delusions. If that makes me mean the so be it.
For the most part, I agree.

That said...there's several femme, harmless, non-competitive boys around Bloomington whose parents want them to play with girls. Fine. They've got enough issues as it is...will have more down the line. Whatever. Some rec level Cutters team? Even 3rd division ISL or whatever? So what.

That said, when it becomes clear the kid is better than everyone on the field, and it's a high level event, and even physically dangerous for girls...they gotta go play with the boys.

So boys and girls play together until 9th grade and then we sperate them?

Believe me I'm not judging you, my 8th grade soccer team in Junior high was Co-Ed and the one girl on the team actually didn't suck. She wasn't great, but she didn't suck, and that earned my respect.

At what point in life should we intervene to keep men from beating the hell out of women?
WE had a co-ed adult softball team a few years ago. After all of the in game beverages, there was a different couple all tangled up, in nearly every car in the parking lot. Most of the time, it was AFTER the game was over. The number of times that we had to wait for the batter that was "in the box" to make it to the plate, finally.

Irony! After reading this tread part of my morning I had to visit one of the offices' I manage and low and behold the song Lola by The Kinks came on and I just had to laugh.

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
Except for Lola
Lo-Lo-Lo-Lo-Lola
Well, I'd left home just a week before
And I'd never, ever kissed a woman before
But Lola smiled, took me by the hand
She said, "Little boy, gonna make you a man"
Well, I'm not the world's most masculine man
But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man
And so is Lola
Lo-Lo-Lo-Lo-Lola
Lo-Lo-Lo-Lo-Lola

• Haha
WE had a co-ed adult softball team a few years ago. After all of the in game beverages, there was a different couple all tangled up, in nearly every car in the parking lot. Most of the time, it was AFTER the game was over. The number of times that we had to wait for the batter that was "in the box" to make it to the plate, finally.
I also played co-ed, wish I were in your league. lol I know one time we were getting demolished and the other team got cocky told me to hit like I normally would (for those who do not know men bat opposite hand for safety reasons, they also have to slide head first for the same reason) so I did and it was the last time poor girl playing short probably still walks with a hobble. She just wasn't up for the task, reminds me of the stupidity of men playing women's sports and people thinking it is ok or fair.

• Haha
You must be one of those parents all caught up in thinking results matter as to whether a college or pro coach is going to offer your kid a scholarship or contract. The coach doesn't give a shit if your girl's team wins or gets beat 7-0. They're watching your kid. Her skills. And if she's matched up against someone much better, more physical, faster...how does she deal with that? Whether it's a boy or

If your team loses too much, then your kid might be seen against good competition.

See that’s the problem Chief. My junior High principal was trans all the way back in 2005-2008. You seem to see them as a black swan event while I’m surrounded by these mentally ill freaks. It might be easy to declare yourself supportive from a distance but when trans people and Chicago Teachers Unions wreak havoc on your community, and you get to know them and realize that they’re full of shit, you may have a different perspective.
I never suggested trans people were a 21st C invention. That might be your line of thinking.

Why did it matter to you if your junior high principal was trans or not?

Surrounded by them?

If your team loses too much, then your kid might be seen against good competition.

I mean, give me some REALLY good info on the number of times a single team in youth sports is going to come across enough teams with trans kids on the other team that they're going to beat your kid into oblivion to where they're so soft they don't want to play any more.

What you described happens whether there's a trans kid or not...and my guess would be that most youth sports kids play an average of 0 trans kids in their lives. And the majority that have ever had that experience, it's been against one team.

Don't raise such soft kids.

Yeah...no shit Sherlock.

But she gets that opportunity by not getting helicoptered by some 14 year old boy that plays dress up, ending her career via an ACL.
Ok, well when that happens, I'll send you my thoughts and prayers.

I thought she was 12?

How many teams have you hopped around on?

Often the solution to a problem is obvious, simple, and doesn’t require a Mensa certificate to understand it. Ignorance is not involved.

Agree.

For the more complex problems we will have AI.

Predict solutions using AI will soon be another cultural war issue.

how did you recover from the trauma? therapy? will power? or are you still haunted by being around a tranny?

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
How many teams have you hopped around on?
Changed teams once.

Cutters to Bloomington FC.

Bloomington FC 2010 girls were good enough to be "absorbed" by FC Pride after beating ECRL teams here and there around the Midwest in one off tourneys. Just a hardscrabble independent team. Eventually 8 girls offered by Pride, 7 accepted. Most play Pride ECRL and lead them to the Ohio Valley Conf title this year.

One Bloomington girl got pulled up to the ECNL team, the top team in the state, and Top 25 nationally. If you're good, they'll find you.

I mean, give me some REALLY good info on the number of times a single team in youth sports is going to come across enough teams with trans kids on the other team that they're going to beat your kid into oblivion to where they're so soft they don't want to play any more.

What you described happens whether there's a trans kid or not...and my guess would be that most youth sports kids play an average of 0 trans kids in their lives. And the majority that have ever had that experience, it's been against one team.

Don't raise such soft kids.

I can only state from my experience, our travel AAU team ran across the same teams at most of the tournaments. So, a team could run into the same trans player multiple times.

But whatever, when a girl gets seriously hurt, we'll know it's because the parents raised a soft girl.

Agree.

For the more complex problems we will have AI.

Predict solutions using AI will soon be another cultural war issue.
Wow. I hope humans never use AI this way. This like using AI to decide the scope and extent of inalienable rights.

I don’t think the issue is complicated at all. The presence of the Y chromosome means you are ineligible for women sports. Simple. Objective. Easily applied. Fair.

Reactions: 76-1 and jet812
Wow. I hope humans never use AI this way. This like using AI to decide the scope and extent of inalienable rights.

I don’t think the issue is complicated at all. The presence of the Y chromosome means you are ineligible for women sports. Simple. Objective. Easily applied. Fair.

The problem in my view is the IOC is behind times in testing the gender of participants as to whether they are males or females.

Using AI the IOC might select the best way available at this point in time to decide the sex of a participant.

However, as per my prediction the cultural war, which is an ongoing and seemingly growing reality, the IOC using AI would not be a satisfactory way to determine gender to many observers.

CoH, obviously you would be among those objecting to the IOC using AI.

The culture war continues.

She was born a biological female according to the IOC and according to her family, who even released family photos of her as a little girl. She apparently has female reproductive organs and has never had surgeries or hormone therapies. She competed in Tokyo and in other competitions, before failing a test for high testosterone levels at world championships last year.

Apparently she has had naturally elevated testosterone all her life, and past tests confirm this. Her testosterone to epitestosterone ratio is normal, indicating no ingestion or application of testosterone. What she has is natural, if odd.

So, some people slurped up the fake news fed them by outraged Trumpers.

As far as I know, any DNA tests have not been released and the XY assertion is a rumor that the IOC statement seems to indicate is bunk.
You mean she's not a trans Algerian ... *eyeroll*. Just how much cough syrup and meth does one have use to be that f**king stupid?

Yesterday these dumb old f*cks were defining what black is, now the geniuses are defining what trans is .. right? And, I'm guessing it's the same damn dumb f*cks who are probably thinking she fights for the American Democratic party .... f*cking weirdos.

I also played co-ed, wish I were in your league. lol I know one time we were getting demolished and the other team got cocky told me to hit like I normally would (for those who do not know men bat opposite hand for safety reasons, they also have to slide head first for the same reason) so I did and it was the last time poor girl playing short probably still walks with a hobble. She just wasn't up for the task, reminds me of the stupidity of men playing women's sports and people thinking it is ok or fair.
Softball story, serious not funny.
On our all male team, we were all mid 40's or under. Came up against this team and they kept telling us that their youngest player was 73... NOT A LIE!
If you put a 5 gal bucket, in short center, just beyond 2nd base. Every one of those geezers could bat the ball into the bucket, and then waddle allllllll the way around the bases while we chased the damn ball. Beat us, like 32 -4 or some crazy shit and that was only 5 innings.
One of them was playing with the same mitt that he used in 1973...

I can only state from my experience, our travel AAU team ran across the same teams at most of the tournaments. So, a team could run into the same trans player multiple times.

But whatever, when a girl gets seriously hurt, we'll know it's because the parents raised a soft girl.
Exactly. One team. So even if you lose to that team 100% of the time, it’s not gonna make a kid quit because they’re tired of losing unless they’re the Washington Generals and don’t play anyone else.

Exactly. One team. So even if you lose to that team 100% of the time, it’s not gonna make a kid quit because they’re tired of losing unless they’re the Washington Generals and don’t play anyone else.

Ok. You are right and smarter than everyone else. You are free to roam the other boards and be the same dick you've been for over a decade.

Reactions: 76-1
Joe Rogan on reddit:

Imane Khelif the Algerian Boxer

Mindlessly consuming misinformation is bad for you, here are the facts: 1- She was born a woman with female organs 2- her father didn't want her at first to box since she's a girl 3-She was disqualified in 2023 due to a test for apparently having XY chromosomes by the IBA by a test which methods weren't and haven't been disclosed 4- The right has always operated by the logic that a woman is a human being with female genitalia, i guess they can't define a woman now? 3- The olympics by function is a contest of genetic freaks, Michael Phelps has half the lactic acid(what causes fatigue) a human has, torso of a 6"8 man, double-jointed ankles bend 15 percent more than his rivals, hyperjointed in the chest aswell, Double-jointed elbows, Katie Ledecky who just won gold is similar in those advantages aswell, should they be stripped aswell and not allowed to compete due to those genetic advantages ? Why is Imane being punished for hers?

r/JoeRogan - Imane Khelif the Algerian Boxer, who everybody is being fed fake news about, in her younger days
Joe Rogan said that? Odd:

Because the Radical Left controls the media,who brainwashes people into believing that it's normal. Ask a dem to define a woman. They can't do it without contradicting themselves. This is exactly the type of thing that will become the norm if we don't vote them out of office,top to bottom. This is exactly what the dem party is working for in every aspect of our lives. That way no one knows right from left,and it's that much easier for them to do whatever they want.

Last edited:
You must be one of those parents all caught up in thinking results matter as to whether a college or pro coach is going to offer your kid a scholarship or contract. The coach doesn't give a shit if your girl's team wins or gets beat 7-0. They're watching your kid. Her skills. And if she's matched up against someone much better, more physical, faster...how does she deal with that? Whether it's a boy or a girl.
You’re exactly right. I remember 50 years ago as a 16 year old playing American Legion Baseball. We were playing Sullivan and Charlie Noble was pitching. He eventually signed with the Reds. I dreamed of playing MLB. That night I hit for the cycle against Noble with several scouts attending. My coach burst my bubble after the game. He told me after a great game at Shortstop and hitting for the cycle that the scouts told him I didn’t run fast enough and needed a stronger arm. They told my coach they could teach hitting and fielding but not running. So much for dreams. 😂

Does this test apply to all gender situations, or just participation in women's sports?

CoH, obviously you would be among those objecting to the IOC using AI.
Indeed I would. We don’t need AI to determine the presence of a Y chromosome. . Using complicated data beyond obvious biology that we would need AI to crunch is silly.

when they beat biological women in sports?

When I swam in high school, I didn't make the cut off for the state meet. I easily could have made it for girl's. Who would cheer me for taking off my boy's Speedo and putting on a girl's Speedo and going for the state championship?
Enjoy your handiwork

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT