ADVERTISEMENT

How do transgender women (biological men) live with themselves . . .

So I’ve heard some backlash that this boxer is actually not trans but was born a woman. Yet he/ she has XY chromosomes. Can someone square that circle for me?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
The girl just quit. I don't think it was called by the ref. She said later that she had never been hit this hard before. What makes me mad is that this girl trained for all these years with the goal of making it to the Olympics. Then those jerks do that to her and put her in the ring with a man. It is a bunch of crap.
Pastor the good lord intervened. She just got an offer from THE PROBLEM CHILD. He’s going to take her under his wing and book with his promotions group. He hates this shit. And oh by the way. Having THE PROBLEM CHILD back you is tantamount to Oprah choosing your book for her book club back in the day

This is so incredibly stupid. One of the actual women boxers could get seriously hurt or worse. There should be no place in the Olympics for this.

Edit to add: Look at the poor woman. She trained and prepared for this and her Olympic dreams are crushed because she had to fight a biological man in a women’s sport.

My heart does out for this women. You will probably scold me but this is the stuff liberals have brought to us. Parents arrested at School Board meetings for being pissed that boys identifying as girls and sexually assisting his daughter.

Loudoun County father arrested at school board event says school tried to cover up daughter's bathroom assault
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/loudoun-county-father-school-cover-up-bathroom-assault-daughter

Biden/Harris support and enforce men in women’s bathrooms.

So I’ve heard some backlash that this boxer is actually not trans but was born a woman. Yet he/ she has XY chromosomes. Can someone square that circle for me?
She was born a biological female according to the IOC and according to her family, who even released family photos of her as a little girl. She apparently has female reproductive organs and has never had surgeries or hormone therapies. She competed in Tokyo and in other competitions, before failing a test for high testosterone levels at world championships last year.

Apparently she has had naturally elevated testosterone all her life, and past tests confirm this. Her testosterone to epitestosterone ratio is normal, indicating no ingestion or application of testosterone. What she has is natural, if odd.

So, some people slurped up the fake news fed them by outraged Trumpers.

As far as I know, any DNA tests have not been released and the XY assertion is a rumor that the IOC statement seems to indicate is bunk.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
She was born a biological female according to the IOC and according to her family, who even released family photos of her as a little girl. She apparently has female reproductive organs and has never had surgeries or hormone therapies. She competed in Tokyo and in other competitions, before failing a test for high testosterone levels at world championships last year.

Apparently she has had naturally elevated testosterone all her life, and past tests confirm this. Her testosterone to epitestosterone ratio is normal, indicating no ingestion or application of testosterone. What she has is natural, if odd.

As far as I know, any DNA tests have not been released and the XY assertion is a rumor that the IOC statement seems to indicate is bunk.
Apparently a DNA test at the World Championships indicated XY chromosomes, which if the case, she should not be fighting women and you should not be making shitty excuses for him.

Sex determination is biological and objective. The presence of a Y chromosome means the individual should be excluded from competition intended for women. Anything that deviates from this simple objective test is simply political hogwash. This isn’t that hard.

Reactions: jet812
... she should not be fighting women and you should not be making shitty excuses for him.
You apparently don't read my posts then. IMO trans "women" shouldn't NEVER be competing against women.

There is incomplete information here though and people might be making up stuff to fill in the gaps. She isn't trans or the testosterone epitestosterone ratio would be out of whack due to ingested or applied testosterone. Natural T is produced with epi-T. Unnatural T is free of epi-T .

Some people have unusual but natural to them biology. Michael Phelps apparently has a genetic condition where his body makes far less lactic acid, allowing his muscles to work harder.

I have no knowledge of what tests were passed to qualify her, in this event or in the last Olympics for that matter.

Reactions: CO. Hoosier
Joe Rogan on reddit:

Imane Khelif the Algerian Boxer

Mindlessly consuming misinformation is bad for you, here are the facts: 1- She was born a woman with female organs 2- her father didn't want her at first to box since she's a girl 3-She was disqualified in 2023 due to a test for apparently having XY chromosomes by the IBA by a test which methods weren't and haven't been disclosed 4- The right has always operated by the logic that a woman is a human being with female genitalia, i guess they can't define a woman now? 3- The olympics by function is a contest of genetic freaks, Michael Phelps has half the lactic acid(what causes fatigue) a human has, torso of a 6"8 man, double-jointed ankles bend 15 percent more than his rivals, hyperjointed in the chest aswell, Double-jointed elbows, Katie Ledecky who just won gold is similar in those advantages aswell, should they be stripped aswell and not allowed to compete due to those genetic advantages ? Why is Imane being punished for hers?

r/JoeRogan - Imane Khelif the Algerian Boxer, who everybody is being fed fake news about, in her younger days

Joe Rogan on reddit:

Imane Khelif the Algerian Boxer

Mindlessly consuming misinformation is bad for you, here are the facts: 1- She was born a woman with female organs 2- her father didn't want her at first to box since she's a girl 3-She was disqualified in 2023 due to a test for apparently having XY chromosomes by the IBA by a test which methods weren't and haven't been disclosed 4- The right has always operated by the logic that a woman is a human being with female genitalia, i guess they can't define a woman now? 3- The olympics by function is a contest of genetic freaks, Michael Phelps has half the lactic acid(what causes fatigue) a human has, torso of a 6"8 man, double-jointed ankles bend 15 percent more than his rivals, hyperjointed in the chest aswell, Double-jointed elbows, Katie Ledecky who just won gold is similar in those advantages aswell, should they be stripped aswell and not allowed to compete due to those genetic advantages ? Why is Imane being punished for hers?

r/JoeRogan - Imane Khelif the Algerian Boxer, who everybody is being fed fake news about, in her younger days
You are off the deep end here. Height, weight, hand-eye coordination, peripheral vision, oxygen up take, certain brain structures, and more all bear on athletic quality. None of that is the issue. The issue is simple, the presence of a Y chromosomes should disqualify one from female sports. Why confuse the point?

Reactions: jet812
I don't know what is or isn't true about her chromosomes, but the way this happens is that our bodies can't develop male genitalia unless certain processes happen early in development that deactivate certain X genes, and let the Y genes take over. In other words, we are all conceived as female, but in a normal functioning fetus with a Y chromosome, something happens that changes the development, turning the female into a male.

There are some genetic or hormonal defects that can cause an XY fetus to not make the switch it is supposed to make, and that baby will be born with female genitalia (although not necessarily fully functioning). I don't know if that's what happened to this boxer here, but here's one example:

You are off the deep end here. Height, weight, hand-eye coordination, peripheral vision, oxygen up take, certain brain structures, and more all bear on athletic quality. None of that is the issue. The issue is simple, the presence of a Y chromosomes should disqualify one from female sports. Why confuse the point?
Actually, Rogan has a good point. You can't have it both ways depending on what suits you. Is a woman someone with no Y chromosome, or is a woman someone with female sex organs?

You are off the deep end here... The issue is simple, the presence of a Y chromosomes should disqualify one from female sports. Why confuse the point?

We seem to agree completely, yet it makes you mad, somehow.

People with a vagina should compete against other people with a vagina, while people with a penis should compete with other people with a penis. That seems clear. And if a genetic test was actually done and the competitor was XY, indeed the person should be disqualified from woman's sports.

I merely reported information about the assertion, which was unchallenged, that she was a sex-reassigned TRANS ATHLETE.

That was made-up crap, apparently.

The Rogan reddit which my phone won't let me link shows her as a cute 5 year old girl, with her family.

People with a vagina should compete against other people with a vagina, while people with a penis should compete with other people with a penis. That seems clear. And if a genetic test was actually done and the competitor was XY, indeed the person should be disqualified from woman's sports.

I merely reported information about the assertion, which was unchallenged, that she was a sex-reassigned TRANS ATHLETE.

The Rogan reddit which my phone won't let me link shows her as a cute 5 year old girl, with her family.
You brought up Phelps and other athletes that might have a genetic gift. That muddies the waters and isn’t relevant.

You brought up Phelps and other athletes that might have a genetic gift. That muddies the waters and isn’t relevant.
I brought it up having read the Rogan reddit. It's applicable if the athlete is XX with a vagina who happens to have higher than normal naturally produced testosterone. I have seen no source other than social media for the alleged chromosomal test, so that fact seems unclear to someone like me who likes to rely on proven facts. If it's confirmed then it is clear to me that she shouldn't be competing.

Funny that in the "good old days" that you pine for, there were no DNA tests and no testosterone tests. It would apparently be the dick or vagina test, which (reportedly) she would pass.

I brought it up having read the Rogan reddit. It's applicable if the athlete is XX with a vagina who happens to have higher than normal naturally produced testosterone. I have seen no source other than social media for the alleged chromosomal test, so that fact seems unclear to someone like me who likes to rely on proven facts. If it's confirmed then it is clear to me that she shouldn't be competing.

Funny that in the "good old days" that you pine for, there were no DNA tests and no testosterone tests. It would apparently be the dick or vagina test, which (reportedly) she would pass.
There are also many reasons a woman might fail a chromosome test, such as chimerism or some forms of mosaicism. I have no idea if any of those would give her a competitive advantage, but they certainly wouldn't make her less of a woman by any standard definition.

Reactions: outside shooter

so should there be a category of its own for people with her genetic makeup. if they want to compete in athletics, she can't fight men because she has a vagina, she can't fight women because of her genetic make-up. maybe lucy could have been an Olympian if we have a 3rd group.

so should there be a category of its own for people with her genetic makeup. if they want to compete in athletics, she can't fight men because she has a vagina, she can't fight women because of her genetic make-up. maybe lucy could have been an Olympian if we have a 3rd group.

You tell us. Seems like Dems/libs define people based on sex, race, ethnicity, economic status, gender, geography, and I am sure a sh!load more I missed.

There are also many reasons a woman might fail a chromosome test, such as chimerism or some forms of mosaicism. I have no idea if any of those would give her a competitive advantage, but they certainly wouldn't make her less of a woman by any standard definition.
Fail a chromosome test? What does that mean? The presence of the Y chromosome determines sex for the purpose of athletic competition. Nothing else matters. The Y chromosome sends signals for male physical development.

Yeah, there might be black swans.. The world isn’t perfect and we can’t make it perfect with a fiction.

You tell us. Seems like Dems/libs define people based on sex, race, ethnicity, economic status, gender, geography, and I am sure a sh!load more I missed.
Mental instability. You left that one off. Dems suck those people up like a kid with a pez dispenser.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Fail a chromosome test? What does that mean? The presence of the Y chromosome determines sex for the purpose of athletic competition. Nothing else matters. The Y chromosome sends signals for male physical development.

Yeah, there might be black swans.. The world isn’t perfect and we can’t make it perfect with a fiction.
Your lord and savior Jesus Christ had her born that way. Take it up with him.

we use ignorance also to define people, the worst of that group are called trumpsters

I am consistently and completely against trans women competing athletically against biological women. Always have been. I have said that the uproar exceeds the frequency of the problem (thankfully it's still quite rare) but that doesn't mean it's right.

I like the Boston Marathon solution. There's a biological mens race, a biological womens race, and a 3rd division for "others"

Obviously...

Daughter played in an invitational showcase where 12 year old boy ID'd as a girl, whose team won the tourney easily, and the kid won MVP. The girls had no chance. Haven't been back. Not only was/is it not fair, but it becomes dangerous as girls get in their teens and their knees become fragile.
take home lesson: If life isn't fair, just QUIT! Daddy will hug you, buy you ice cream, and give you a participation trophy!

So one kid on a 7v7 or 9v9 or maybe even 11v11 tournament gave your girl's team no chance? I'd suggest that team had no chance, period, if it only took one player to swing the pendulum that far.
Let’s say you are right. How many men playing women’s sports does it take for the pendulum to swing? What’s the threshold?

So one kid on a 7v7 or 9v9 or maybe even 11v11 tournament gave your girl's team no chance? I'd suggest that team had no chance, period, if it only took one player to swing the pendulum that far.
😄

You put one Men's IU soccer player on the Women's team, and he would score a hat trick a game (at least), and Indiana Women would EASILY win the Nat'l Championship...ONE.

You have no idea what the **** you're talking about.

😄

You put one Men's IU soccer player on the Women's team, and he would score a hat trick a game (at least), and Indiana Women would EASILY win the Nat'l Championship...ONE.

You have no idea what the **** you're talking about.
Is the IU women's team a bunch of 12 year old girls? lol

Don't come at me with your apples and oranges bullshit. I've seen plenty of 12 year old soccer.

Depends on the sport. And frankly, I'm not sure anything below the high school level should matter much.
So boys and girls play together until 9th grade and then we sperate them?

Believe me I'm not judging you, my 8th grade soccer team in Junior high was Co-Ed and the one girl on the team actually didn't suck. She wasn't great, but she didn't suck, and that earned my respect.

At what point in life should we intervene to keep men from beating the hell out of women?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT