ADVERTISEMENT

How bout that stock market?

Safety is the key. I think it could be a big success if people feel safe going there. That's basically what killed Lafayette Square and has almost killed Castleton.
All the car dealerships left Pike Plaza and the surrounding area. That was the death knell. West side has been going through some revitilization though with the improvements around the speedway. Don't know if it will reach that far north though.

Reactions: DANC
Reactions: DANC
Company leaders have pointed to inflation and difficulties in competing, saying they had “a substantial doubt” in their ability to continue. Between the first quarters of 2023 and 2024, Big Lots had reported that sales dropped more than 10%.

I used to go to Big Lots once a month and load up on junk food (chips, cookies) and sports drinks. They had in house brands that were very good and really cheap. About a year ago they dropped the house brands and only carried Lays brand chips and name brand cookies. Gave up on them. Have since found good cheap alternatives at the Dollar Store.

Where is the hell is the love of my life? Seems like I'm doing well in the market today!!

I used to go to Big Lots once a month and load up on junk food (chips, cookies) and sports drinks. They had in house brands that were very good and really cheap. About a year ago they dropped the house brands and only carried Lays brand chips and name brand cookies. Gave up on them. Have since found good cheap alternatives at the Dollar Store.
Years ago when we just moved back to Indy and before Aldi's we stopped in every now and then too. The one off Allisonville Road. You could always find deals on stuff. I was shocked to see a Big Lots, which I think people on low budgets need, closing so many stores. That sucks for a lot of people IMO

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Years ago when we just moved back to Indy and before Aldi's we stopped in every now and then too. The one off Allisonville Road. You could always find deals on stuff. I was shocked to see a Big Lots, which I think people on low budgets need, closing so many stores. That sucks for a lot of people IMO
DUDE, if you like cheese, Aldi's now has an AWESOME selection of cheese and Charcuterie. Totally strange for a budget joint, but OMG the cheese !!
Eat well my friends, but don't forget the laxative if you over indulge! The Goat cheese with the herbs on crackers..... Or the white ultra dry sharp cheddar paired with a Merlot, OR (OMG....) a good Dubliner super duper extra sharp cheese that crumbles in your hand, with taste that will blow your cranium apart. PPPPPOOOOWWW DUBLINER is my favorite !! EVA !

DUDE, if you like cheese, Aldi's now has an AWESOME selection of cheese and Charcuterie. Totally strange for a budget joint, but OMG the cheese !!
Eat well my friends, but don't forget the laxative if you over indulge! The Goat cheese with the herbs on crackers..... Or the white ultra dry sharp cheddar paired with a Merlot, OR (OMG....) a good Dubliner super duper extra sharp cheese that crumbles in your hand, with taste that will blow your cranium apart. PPPPPOOOOWWW DUBLINER is my favorite !! EVA !
Yes they do...We went over the holidays last year and they were out of a good portion of their stuff. They do have some goodies for charcuterie for sure!

Those German love their cheese!

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT