ADVERTISEMENT

How attractive am I? app

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Test it now by uploading a photo of you. The beauty test rates your face on our attractiveness scale with a score between 1 and 10.

Test it now by uploading a photo of you. The beauty test rates your face on our attractiveness scale with a score between 1 and 10.

Oh man, I just did and crashed the site. I am so so sorry.

Give hackers a way to beat your facial recognition phone lock. It'll be fine! And all for the cool price of a compliment.
It's cool. You fill out a short security questionnaire to lock down your uploaded photo. To gain access to it, the hacker would have to know your first pet's name, where you went to school, where you born and the first car you drove.

Reactions: frikkenfrakken
It's cool. You fill out a short security questionnaire to lock down your uploaded photo. To gain access to it, the hacker would have to know your first pet's name, where you went to school, where you born and the first car you drove.
We should spam it with dick pics. Everyone knows that's what women really care about. Girth.

We should spam it with dick pics. Everyone knows that's what women really care about. Girth.
There's a github repos out there with AI generated peen pics. Somebody smarter than me should just start automatically stuffing them into that app.

Maybe we can get one of the bots to do it?

Reactions: evvcabinetman
Btw I uploaded a few photos of my old 'plates'.

But one of my cats had the highest score. Clearly, I married or dated the wrong pussy.

of course you’d be defensive about it…makes sense.

Of course. They pay me so I have to defend my employer.

They already know where you live. Just don't be surprised with a knock on your door one night.

You can thank me then. Hope you like chinese food.

Of course. They pay me so I have to defend my employer.

They already know where you live. Just don't be surprised with a knock on your door one night.

You can thank me then. Hope you like chinese food.
Who are we kidding? They're not gonna knock.

Q5tdskn.jpg

PaUxirZ.jpg

Too dark?

The next app will ask about what pets you have ;)

Genetics analysis of people in that region in those days suggest this might be close.

Do you have any art work in your church depicting him looking like this? LOL.

003B5E0900000258-3359548-image-a-76_1450109020275.jpg
No, I haven't seen a picture where Jesus had such short hair. We don't have pictures of Jesus in our church. Now in past churches I remember the one where he is standing at the door which is from Revelation 3:20. His hair is longer and he does look more European. The picture of this guy here? If that was what Jesus really looked like I would follow Him gladly. Of course I would follow Him even if He looked like Woody Allen.

Reactions: vesuvius13

Umm, no.

Took me years to learn it, but being attractive can get you a 2nd look, but future attraction depends on your confidence and non-look variables after that.

Genetics analysis of people in that region in those days suggest this might be close.

Do you have any art work in your church depicting him looking like this? LOL.

003B5E0900000258-3359548-image-a-76_1450109020275.jpg

I just upload the photo -- 5.6. Nothing to sneeze at. If I was gay, I could appreciate the rugged, manly construction worker look.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT